(CLOSED)>> The One And Only Refillable Mug FAQ and Questions Thread (No Debate) <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess both my girls will get purple.

One of my daughters loves blue, the other loves pink/red. They both like purple but the both dislike yellow and green.

In good news I'm bringing a sharpie so I can mark the first letter of their name on the cup and lid.

My favorite color is green so I'm in luck;).

Please, Disney, bring back the classic colors. I go to Disney in February, and four of the last five I've managed to hit some COLD and RAINY patches. Mick and Min relaxing on the beach have no relation whatsoever to my vacation.

Please, Disney, bring back the classic colors. I go to Disney in February, and four of the last five I've managed to hit some COLD and RAINY patches. Mick and Min relaxing on the beach have no relation whatsoever to my vacation.

What would these classic colors be?

Good news -- Mickey and Minnie are relaxing by the pool, not the beach. ;)

I was going to ask this on the Poly thread but it's mug related so I'm following the rules. Can refillable mugs be used for Dole Whip at Captain Cooks? My first thought would be that they can't but I'm not sure.

BTW, I'm still wondering what these classic colors are that were mentioned a few posts back.

I can't be sure, but I wonder if the OP is referring to what I call the "classic-Mickey-colors " ... like the iconic red, black and yellow that Mickey tends to favor ... just my $0.02 ... :confused3

I was going to ask this on the Poly thread but it's mug related so I'm following the rules. Can refillable mugs be used for Dole Whip at Captain Cooks? My first thought would be that they can't but I'm not sure.

BTW, I'm still wondering what these classic colors are that were mentioned a few posts back.

I use them anyways for that, no problems.

Oooh wouldn't that be wonderful!

I'm thinking the "classic" colors would be the red, yellow and black maybe? Weren't those the colors of the lids several years ago?

Good news -- Mickey and Minnie are relaxing by the pool, not the beach. ;)

I guess that proves I wasn't motivated to buy one. :confused3

I can't be sure, but I wonder if the OP is referring to what I call the "classic-Mickey-colors " ... like the iconic red, black and yellow that Mickey tends to favor ... just my $0.02 ... :confused3

I'm thinking the "classic" colors would be the red, yellow and black maybe? Weren't those the colors of the lids several years ago?

As you can see, I have my share of mugs (times three for other family members).

But no pool scenes, that's just mean to have a pool mug for those of us who manage find the worst weather of the year! :rotfl2:

These are what I consider classic colors. Bring 'em on!

Ok, Folks. As Movies has Rapid Fill signage and mugs. They are same design but pale orange, green, and purple. Not the bright ones from the first testing phase of the rfid chips. Movies does not have the new dispenser yet. it looks like you pay for your mug and tell the cashier how many days you want to put on it in the food court.

Pop has the dispenser but o signs as of yesterday and they had the same old mugs.

So does anyone know if this would work.... Can I buy a purple RFID mug at Movies and use it at Art of Animation. I really want the new mug and I thought I had read somewhere that it was refillable in all resorts regardless of where you purchased it.... so?:confused3

So does anyone know if this would work.... Can I buy a purple RFID mug at Movies and use it at Art of Animation. I really want the new mug and I thought I had read somewhere that it was refillable in all resorts regardless of where you purchased it.... so?:confused3

That's only after the new Rapid Fill program begins. It hasn't begun yet.

ETA: BTW the name Rapid Fill cracks me up. There isn't going to be anything Rapid about it. It should be called Slow You Down Refill.

That's only after the new Rapid Refill program begins. It hasn't begun yet.

But if they have the signage up and they are selling the new mugs at Movies then according to what I have "heard" you can refill your mug at any resort and if they are still using the old machines and if they have the new ones in other places it should work everywhere.... right? I mean, if I paid for the new mug at the new prices.

ok, folks. As movies has rapid fill signage and mugs. They are same design but pale orange, green, and purple. Not the bright ones from the first testing phase of the rfid chips. Movies does not have the new dispenser yet. It looks like you pay for your mug and tell the cashier how many days you want to put on it in the food court.

Pop has the dispenser but o signs as of yesterday and they had the same old mugs.

does anyone have a picture of the new signage regarding the new mug policy?

But if they have the signage up and they are selling the new mugs at Movies then according to what I have "heard" you can refill your mug at any resort and if they are still using the old machines and if they have the new ones in other places it should work everywhere.... right? I mean, if I paid for the new mug at the new prices.

Since there are no reports of the RFID system going live yet, they may be selling the new color mugs at the old flat price for now until they are ready to switch.

I hadn't thought of that. I am sure they have a lot of those mugs left too (from the All Star Sports trial) since they seem to have bought them in bulk. :rotfl:

I sure hope they get this rfid straightened out by November, otherwise I may have a split-stay nightmare!!

here is my plan (if I ever run into split stay problems) I will have with me may reservations for both resorts (or all, sometimes we stay at 3 resorts). I have idsney email me reservation confiramtions.

I will have with me either the receipt for the mugs I purchased or the reservation papers for the resort that includes the DDP (with the mug).

If the new resort has not changed top RFID, no problem. Iwill just use my rfid mug and fill it.

If it has, I will go to concierge, show them all my paperwork, and insist that I am still on my single disney vacation, and theywill either reactivate the chips or give me new mugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter