(CLOSED) *** INFO : Shipping to Your Resort ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's ssr? And where is it?

Is there something like that at CBR where I can buy a gallon of milk? Or is my best option for that gardengrocer.com?

SSR stands for Saratoga Springs Resort. It is right by downtown Disney. Milk was $2.95 for a half gallon. Below is a link to the Disney order form. You can order groceries and have them delivered to your room for $10.00. Or at most resorts there are some of the items in the coolers in the food courts or stores.

http://advc.disney.go.com/media/dvc.../groceryorder/GroceryOrderForm_SSR_031413.pdf

I have Amazon Prime so i am totally thinking it would just be worth it for me to ship diapers, wipes, snack foods, water, sunscreen, etc to the Poly 2 days in advance of our arrival,msonce i get free two day shipping.

I placed an order through The Disney Store and had it shipped to me at Port Orleans Riverside. I placed my name, arrival date as reservation number in the address and mailed it c/o Port Orleans Riverside at the resort address. Today I received a delivery confirmation, but the sender changed the delivery address to not include my arrival date or reservation number. They even removed the name Port Orleans Riverside.

We arrive at POR on June10. Is this something to worry about? Should I call the resort to advised them?

Disney’s All Star Music Resort 1801 West Buena Vista Drive

I read the whole topic but I'm still afraid of buying ..
can someone help me?

I'll spend 6 days at Music Resort and I want to buy a Sony Camera before I leave Brazil to start using it when I get there ( if it has already arrived )...

is it right? what I just have to do is put : Disney’s All Star Music Resort 1801 West Buena Vista Drive as deliver adress and pray for my package arrive?

I'm searching it on amazon, which shipping method should I choose?

I stayed at the Art of Animation last year, and my various items that were delivered to the gift shop from Animal Kingdom and Downtown Disney were shipped for free. I just needed to show my receipt.

can someone help me?

I'll spend 6 days at Music Resort and I want to buy a Sony Camera before I leave Brazil to start using it when I get there ( if it has already arrived )...

is it right? what I just have to do is put : Disney’s All Star Music Resort 1801 West Buena Vista Drive as deliver adress and pray for my package arrive?

What shipping options are there?

How many lines to the shipping address are available?

can someone help me?

is it right? what I just have to do is put : Disneys All Star Music Resort 1801 West Buena Vista Drive as deliver adress and pray for my package arrive?

You need to include the city and zip code (Lake Buena Vista, Fl 32830 ) and your name and arrival date on the label.\

As far as the shipping method with Amazon you don't get a choice as to the method but you do get a choice as to weather you want it delivered ie: next day, 3-5 business days, 5-8 business days. Something I just recently ordered from Amazon and it was not delivered by Fed Ex or UPS but rather by a guy in a white unmarked van. And this is not the first time I have order from Amazon and had it delivered by someone other than UPS or FedEx. So you will not know who will delivering it you will only now what you will be charged for the delivery.

I know the resort can store refrigerated stuff, but what do you do about frozen stuff?

I just realized all the groceries we planned on purchasing are frozen. We are staying at Kidani so check in isn't until 4, and we have dinner reservations DTD at 6. If I schedule delivery before we leave for dinner, we may not be in the room yet. If I wait until after dinner, it will be 9 at night.

Do either Garden Grocer or WeGoShop deliver late?

We're staying at the CR -- first trip for my DS (2). Instead of packing a ton of baby supplies I thought we'd use our Amazon Prime membership to ship a bunch of stuff directly to the resort. However, I'm seeing that the CR, because it is a convention resort, may charge to receive packages. Does anyone know:
  1. Do they always charge? If not, is there criteria?
  2. Is the charge per box? I know Amazon likes to ship multiple items in separate boxes quite often.

Basically we're trying to figure out if the convenience of not having to pack it and bring it with us is worth the cost...

What shipping options are there?

How many lines to the shipping address are available?

THe shipping options are:

FREE Super Saver Shipping (5-8 business days)
FREE Two-Day Shipping with a free trial of --get it Thursday, July 11
Standard Shipping (3-5 business days)
Two-Day Shipping --get it in 2 days...
One-Day Shipping --get it tomorrow...( I'd shoose this one, right? )

The adress boxes are :

Address Line1:
Address Line2:
City:
State/Province/Region:
ZIP:

THe shipping options are:

FREE Super Saver Shipping (5-8 business days)
FREE Two-Day Shipping with a free trial of --get it Thursday, July 11
Standard Shipping (3-5 business days)
Two-Day Shipping --get it in 2 days...
One-Day Shipping --get it tomorrow...( I'd shoose this one, right? )

The adress boxes are :

Address Line1:
Address Line2:
City:
State/Province/Region:
ZIP:

If it were me I'd set up my address label like this:
(Full Name) First Last c/o Disney AS Music
(Line 1) Reservation #
(Line 2) 1801 West Buena Vista Drive
(City) Lake Buena Vista
(State) FL
(Zip) 32830

As for shipping options--it depends when your trip is, 5-8 business days would be the 17th at the earliest...

If it were me I'd set up my address label like this:
(Full Name) First Last c/o Disney AS Music
(Line 1) Reservation #
(Line 2) 1801 West Buena Vista Drive
(City) Lake Buena Vista
(State) FL
(Zip) 32830

As for shipping options--it depends when your trip is, 5-8 business days would be the 17th at the earliest...

thank you thank you thank you

I'm travelling on january first ... so I've time to keep searching about it or call the resort for more information, :)

thank you thank you thank you

I'm travelling on january first ... so I've time to keep searching about it or call the resort for more information, :)

I would order it around Dec 12-13 (with super saver shipping) due to the holidays in order to make sure it was there by the first.

Thanks, this is really good info to have as we're planning a stay after a cruise and don't really want to carry everything with us on the ship.

Hi. Could someone please ensure that I have the information correct:

Caribbean Beach Resort
Name
Confirmation Number
900 Cayman Way
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830

Thanks A Bunch!

SSR stands for Saratoga Springs Resort. It is right by downtown Disney. Milk was $2.95 for a half gallon. Below is a link to the Disney order form. You can order groceries and have them delivered to your room for $10.00. Or at most resorts there are some of the items in the coolers in the food courts or stores.

http://advc.disney.go.com/media/dvc/languagespecific/eng/member/vacationplanning/groceryorder/GroceryOrderForm_SSR_031413.pdf

Is this form only if your staying at AKL or will they deliver to all Disney resorts?

If I ordered something from the Disney store now and had it shipped to my resort will they hold it till I check in?
I dont arrive till October 25th or should i wait till October to order ?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter