(CLOSED) *** INFO : Shipping to Your Resort ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I ordered something from the Disney store now and had it shipped to my resort will they hold it till I check in?
I dont arrive till October 25th or should i wait till October to order ?
Thanks

I thought they only held things for 10 days? Not too sure about this. I would order a week and a half from your trip if I were you. You could always call the resort and ask them what you should do.

We're staying at the CR -- first trip for my DS (2). Instead of packing a ton of baby supplies I thought we'd use our Amazon Prime membership to ship a bunch of stuff directly to the resort. However, I'm seeing that the CR, because it is a convention resort, may charge to receive packages. Does anyone know:
  1. Do they always charge? If not, is there criteria?
  2. Is the charge per box? I know Amazon likes to ship multiple items in separate boxes quite often.

Basically we're trying to figure out if the convenience of not having to pack it and bring it with us is worth the cost...

Sorry, I don't have an answer for you, but bumping because I'm wondering the same about Beach Club Villas.

We will be travelling with my DS (15 mos) and wondering if we should have stuff shipped via Amazon, or, gather on our own and send via USPS.

Thx!

We routinely ship. If you ship to a resort that is a convention center they will charge. BCV charged us for 'handling' our shipment. The resorts that are not convention do not charge.

Sorry, I don't have an answer for you, but bumping because I'm wondering the same about Beach Club Villas.

We will be travelling with my DS (15 mos) and wondering if we should have stuff shipped via Amazon, or, gather on our own and send via USPS.

Thx!

We ship to BCV. Yes, they charge. You have to pick your packages up from the package desk during business hours. The charge is per box but it varies based on size. I think the highest charge was like $10 but that's for really big boxes. We shipped a twin inflatable mattress and a small Christmas tree from Amazon. Separate boxes. I forget what I paid but I remember thinking it as less than I expected. Definitely better than taking that stuff on the plane, even assuming I could've hidden a tree in my luggage.

I'm sure this has been asked a zillion times before but I have an infant helping me type so I don't have a lot of time to search the forums lately. :eek:

What time do people typically pick for a Garden Grocer delivery? I guess what I mean is: If your flight lands at X time and you are taking ME, how many hours after (or before?) X do you schedule GG delivery?

Thanks in advance! :cheer2:

I've had delivery within one hour. They've delivered early and receiving has held it for me including refrigerating items that needed it.

We ordered from Garden Grocer last week and the only delivery option was 9-11 am, but we were not scheduled to arrive at the Poly after being on MDE until about noon. They held it no problem, put the milk in a large fridge, etc.

Does anyone know if Disney will put things in our room for us? I'd like to have something delivered on my daughter's birthday, but I would really like for it to be in our room when we get back from the park if possible

Does anyone have experience shipping items to the Disney Cruise Lines?

I have the info to do it, but I'd love to hear if anyone has experience and tips.

Does anyone know if Disney will put things in our room for us? I'd like to have something delivered on my daughter's birthday, but I would really like for it to be in our room when we get back from the park if possible

Great question. I'd like to know as well. They will on the Disney Cruises!

So when I shipped to Animal Kingdom Lodge, Jambo House in 2011, I used the instructions on page 1 and it went smoothly. (I shipped from Amazon)

This time around, our specialized formula is backordered from Amazon and I need to ship from Walmart or Target. Neither allow me enough space in the name and/or address lines to enter things as I did before:

[my name] - Hold for guest arrival 10/10/13
c/o Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Front Desk
2901 Osceola Pkwy
Bay Lake, FL 32830

I tried lots of options, and the best I could come up with is to plug "Animal Kingdom Lodge hold for guest" as the first name and my full name as the last name. The other issue is that it corrects my Bay Lake, FL 32830 to either Lake Buena Vista, 32830 or Orlando, 32830. UPS tried to change it to Bay Lake, FL 32831. Which is right?

So worried about it not arriving safely. My daughter is 100% tube fed and needs Pediasure for her feeds, but I'd prefer not to travel with 30+ pounds of Pediasure.

HELP!

Has anyone shipped directly to the resort from Target, Walmart, or Dipaers.com? As per my last post, I'm in a panic because Amazon is back-ordered for our specialized formula. I've found it at all three of the above, but none of them allow me to address is properly. I can Put my name c/o Animal Kingdom Lodge and the address, but nowhere to put my reservation number, "front desk", hold for guest arrival, etc. Also, they keep correcting the "Bay Lake" as the city for AKL to "Lake Buena Vista" or "Orlando."

Any answers would be helpful. I need to order in the next day or so!

:scared:

I ordered from Diapers.com and shipped to Wilderness lodge and did the following:

Name - Guest
Address
Disney's wilderness lodge (checkin 8/9)
Lake buena vista, fl
Phone #

So when I shipped to Animal Kingdom Lodge, Jambo House in 2011, I used the instructions on page 1 and it went smoothly. (I shipped from Amazon)

This time around, our specialized formula is backordered from Amazon and I need to ship from Walmart or Target. Neither allow me enough space in the name and/or address lines to enter things as I did before:

[my name] - Hold for guest arrival 10/10/13
c/o Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Front Desk
2901 Osceola Pkwy
Bay Lake, FL 32830

I tried lots of options, and the best I could come up with is to plug "Animal Kingdom Lodge hold for guest" as the first name and my full name as the last name. The other issue is that it corrects my Bay Lake, FL 32830 to either Lake Buena Vista, 32830 or Orlando, 32830. UPS tried to change it to Bay Lake, FL 32831. Which is right?

So worried about it not arriving safely. My daughter is 100% tube fed and needs Pediasure for her feeds, but I'd prefer not to travel with 30+ pounds of Pediasure.

HELP!

This is how I put in the info to the Walmart website to have diapers and water delivered to Kidani. I ordered this about 1 week prior to our arrival date.

Dan/Alicia ********** <-----last name
Disney’s Animal Kingdom-Kidani
3701 Osceola Pkwy
Lake Buena Vista
Fl
(555)555-5555 <-----my cell number

I ordered from Diapers.com and shipped to Wilderness lodge and did the following:

Name - Guest
Address
Disney's wilderness lodge (checkin 8/9)
Lake buena vista, fl
Phone #

Thanks! I just tried that, but couldn't fit the part about check-in. I'm wondering if it will get there if I just put my name - guest, the address, and the c/o Animal Kingdom Lodge. So nervous about spending $90+ and not having it arrive safely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter