(CLOSED) Disney's BOARDWALK INN and VILLAS INFORMATION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife thinks I know everything about Disney. In reality I know where to find that info, here on the boards. Have they made the switch from Nescafe yet?

5773138379_3f744d4ddf.jpg

We're up before dawn and Love our morning coffee.

My wife thinks I know everything about Disney. In reality I know where to find that info, here on the boards. Have they made the switch from Nescafe yet?

5773138379_3f744d4ddf.jpg

We're up before dawn and Love our morning coffee.

Can't wait to do this on our December trip:goodvibes We aren't morning people, but I hear it's so serene early in the mornings.

Those two request in a standard view villa are mutually exclusive. The rooms close to the elevators will be over the front drive and over resort luggage check in which I understand can be very loud. Further down the hall you would get more of a lawn & canal view but longer walk from elevators.

No parking fees at resorts or parks when you stay at any Disney resort but the parking can be a walk at BWI and I can understand not wanting to pay for a rental.

All deluxe resorts share busses. Except AKL which only shares with AKV Kidani.

We've stayed AKL last trip, we loved it, the bussing, although shared with Kidani was still excellent. I think especially at park opening and closing times busses should not be shared anywhere but alas that is a discussion for another board.

The bikes on the boardwalk were a big hit with my kids and we had a great time with the streetmosphere entertainment too, the candy store and gift shop was good too. We ate at the big river grille one night and it was very good. The room itself while a hike from the elevators was very spacious and had a great view even if it was loud at night.

The pool slide closing at 8 pm put a kink in my kids pool time but they still had fun.

I know that this question has been asked and answered. I am just hoping for the latest info.

What type of coffee makers are in the BWI rooms now? We are arriving in 6 weeks and I need to pack...

Thanks.

Just reposting. Does anyone know where we can buy gallons of water cheaply down there? Thanks! :)

Just reposting. Does anyone know where we can buy gallons of water cheaply down there? Thanks! :)

I think the Hess gas station/mini-market across from the Boardwalk parking entrance sells gallons. They definitely sell cases of single serve waters. I remember the prices to be un-Disney. ;)

Just got our reservation for BWV! Only four nights of 11 total we will be there, but it's going to be the most exciting four nights because we're getting MARRIED at Sea Breeze Point! I am beyond excited to stay here!

Congrats on getting BWVs. Best wishes on the wedding! I love seeing the brides.:rotfl::goodvibes

I think the Hess gas station/mini-market across from the Boardwalk parking entrance sells gallons. They definitely sell cases of single serve waters. I remember the prices to be un-Disney. ;)
Ok thank you. We will check it out on our way in.

Left the BWI CL last Thursday, a new machine was being installed that day in the afternoon. As all Club Levels will be moving to Joffrey's coffee I am pretty sure that the machine itself won't be the old Nescafe machine, particularly since one of the Cast Members told me that a sales rep would be coming in to train them on how the "new machine" works. Hope this helps.

YAY! WDWKOOK did you see this?

I know that this question has been asked and answered. I am just hoping for the latest info.

What type of coffee makers are in the BWI rooms now? We are arriving in 6 weeks and I need to pack...

Thanks.

They are Cuisinart single serve pod machines.

Lindsay, if you're ordering from Garden Grocer, try calling and asking if they can get gallons of water for you. Sometimes they will accommodate requests for things not showing on the website. If you've already tried this and they can't, ignore me!

Lindsay, if you're ordering from Garden Grocer, try calling and asking if they can get gallons of water for you. Sometimes they will accommodate requests for things not showing on the website. If you've already tried this and they can't, ignore me!
We are ordering from GG. Our first time doing so. Never heard of it until I came on disboards. Thanks so much for the tip! We will definitely call them.

My waitlist for 2br @ bwv just came through for 1/1/14!!!! I've been on the list since 180 out and was starting to worry but not anymore. Staying 1/1-1/8.

Any idea when the October activities information will come out? Does anyone have a copy of Septembers? I'm curious as to what there is to do at the resort? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter