CDsSleepingBeauty's 5-7-12 Shipwreck Beach/Ariel's PJ*Nominated-Best Disney Bridals!*

Hi, I'm just joining in. You're so close! It looks like your wedding is going to be really beautiful and I can't wait to see how it all works out! I LOVE the Cinderella AA dress, too!

I love your hair inspiration pics!!! I think that would look very pretty with your dress. I have to say I love your proposal story... Very cute and sweet :)

I'm planning on doing a half up-do myself... I LOVE you hair inspiration pics.. gorgeous! The loose curls are so beautiful.. I want layers of curls for myself!
I always wear my hair in a side braid & love it (but my hair is super thick & long so it's more for convenience, but I always get comments on it!) I think it'd be good for a wedding for the side pony tails for your bridesmaids =) Definitely a plus for the weather.. I'm sure Beaute Special will do a wonderful job! :D

You are definitely farther along in planning than me.. Makes me feel super behind! :scared1:

Thank you!! :goodvibes I love wearing my hair in a side braid, too! I just didn't think it would look very good with my dress.

Don't stress! :hug: I actually feel like I'm waaaay behind in planning. I ended up making a list of things I still need to do, and it's helped a lot.

Hi, I'm just joining in. You're so close! It looks like your wedding is going to be really beautiful and I can't wait to see how it all works out! I LOVE the Cinderella AA dress, too!

Thank you so much!! We're very excited! I've started following your PJ, too! :goodvibes

Last night, I FINALLY ordered my "Mrs..." hanger. :goodvibes I spent waaaay too much time looking at different ones on Etsy, then finally decided to order from rockabuycreations. They have a lot of really neat hangers to pick from.

I also finally decided which veil I wanted. :yay: It is a two-tier fingertip veil in diamond white, with beads at the edge. :cutie: I decided to go with a two-tier veil because I want some pictures with the veil over my face, and we both want pictures of us kissing with one layer of the veil draped over us. I'm still not sure if I'm going to wear one layer over my face during the ceremony, though.

We've changed our minds several times, but these are the songs we plan on having for our ceremony (played by a violinist):

Prelude/Seating
"A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes” (Cinderella)
“Once Upon a Dream” (Sleeping Beauty)
“One Song” (Snow White)

Mothers' Entrance
“When You Wish Upon a Star” (Pinocchio)

Officiant and Men’s Entrance
Theme from “The Simpsons” (if they are able to play it)

Bridesmaids, Jr. bridesmaids, flower girl, and ring bearer entrance
“Canon, in D Major” (Johann Pachelbel)

Bride’s Entrance
“Traditional Bridal Chorus Processional” (Richard Wagner)

Recessional/Exit
“Traditional Wedding Recessional March” (Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy)
“Ever Ever After” (Enchanted)

Last week, we decided to upgrade to the "Enchanted Rose" package! :goodvibes Since we're doing the two-park bridal portraits and the MK one is already included, it is a much better deal for us than the "Dreams" package. I don't know how I managed to overlook that before. :confused3 If they'll let us, we're going to trade in two hours of photography for the HS bridal portrait instead of paying the difference.

We decided to make a list of our must-have photo locations (in order) in both parks for our bridal portraits. I know we'll be pushing it with the time, but I really hope we can get all (or at least most) of these shots! :goodvibes

Magic Kingdom
1. The CASTLE (of course)!! :tink: *We especially want the shot by the moat and some on the balcony on the back of the castle!*
2. The Haunted Mansion! *We are dying :laughing: to get the "headless" shot by the "loving wives" tombstone!*
3. The teacups!
4. Fairytale Garden (Rapunzel's M&G area)!

Hollywood Studios
1. The Tower of Terror! *Especially some at the check-in desk :)*
2. Beverly Sunset (The Scary Apothecary)! *We would like our names and date edited onto the marquee*
3. The Muppets Courtyard! (I :lovestruc the Muppets!)
4. "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" playground! (DF loved this as a kid!)
5. Streets of America Drugstore! (DF and I are both pharmacists)
6. Toy Story Mania queue! *Especially in front of Candyland :cutie:*

Awesome selections 4 ur "must have shots"!!! :thumbsup2

:banana: UR SO CLOSE!! :banana: Sounds like ur gonna have an amazing wedding :lovestruc

Your music selections sound great. I love the Carrie Underwood song from Enchanted! Very appropriate for the occassion :lovestruc Your park photos will be so fun! Keeping my fingers crossed that you get to all the locations you want!

Your music selections sound great. I love the Carrie Underwood song from Enchanted! Very appropriate for the occassion :lovestruc Your park photos will be so fun! Keeping my fingers crossed that you get to all the locations you want!

Thank you!! :goodvibes I hope we get to all of the locations we want, too!

I stumbled across your PJ while reading another thread, and I must say that I love all your ideas & plans thus far!

And, Pinterest is awesome! I'm following you now. It's a great place to store ideas (I need to find time to start pinning stuff; schedule has been extremely hectic lately). Did you say there was a Pinterest thread somewhere? Is that on DISboards, or mentioned somewhere in the FB group?

Anyway, it looks like your wedding is going to be absolutely beautiful, and I'm excited to hear more about it! :goodvibes

-Dani

I stumbled across your PJ while reading another thread, and I must say that I love all your ideas & plans thus far!

And, Pinterest is awesome! I'm following you now. It's a great place to store ideas (I need to find time to start pinning stuff; schedule has been extremely hectic lately). Did you say there was a Pinterest thread somewhere? Is that on DISboards, or mentioned somewhere in the FB group?

Anyway, it looks like your wedding is going to be absolutely beautiful, and I'm excited to hear more about it! :goodvibes

-Dani

Thank you so much!! :cutie: I :lovestruc Pinterest! I'm following you now, too. I started a Pinterest topic on the FB group a while back, but if you keep going down the page, you should be able to find it. Have you started a PJ?

Thank you so much!! :cutie: I :lovestruc Pinterest! I'm following you now, too. I started a Pinterest topic on the FB group a while back, but if you keep going down the page, you should be able to find it. Have you started a PJ?

I actually just got rid of my Pinterest due to all this copyright rumor stuff. It scares me too much. :( I'm so sad about it, because it was so awesome! I was able to find the links on FB, and I'm still gonna follow along. Thanks for starting that thread!

And, I haven't started a PJ yet. I'm a little too far out... my story is that a ring isn't technically on my finger yet (I have an idea when that's happening), but I was told to go ahead & start the framework for planning, since this process will take a while (and a DFTW is our dream!). Haha. I will start a PJ as soon as a sparkly is on my finger!! :cutie:

I'm still getting used to this "wedding planning" thing, and learning about it as I go. So many questions!!!!

Hope to talk to you soon! :goodvibes

I actually just got rid of my Pinterest due to all this copyright rumor stuff. It scares me too much. :( I'm so sad about it, because it was so awesome! I was able to find the links on FB, and I'm still gonna follow along. Thanks for starting that thread!

And, I haven't started a PJ yet. I'm a little too far out... my story is that a ring isn't technically on my finger yet (I have an idea when that's happening), but I was told to go ahead & start the framework for planning, since this process will take a while (and a DFTW is our dream!). Haha. I will start a PJ as soon as a sparkly is on my finger!! :cutie:

I'm still getting used to this "wedding planning" thing, and learning about it as I go. So many questions!!!!

Hope to talk to you soon! :goodvibes

You're welcome! I can't wait for you to start a PJ! :goodvibes I think all of the early planning will come in handy for you since there's so much information. Let me know if you have any questions. :) Do you have a particular theme in mind?

I love that your DF is going to walk in to "The Simpsons"! That's kind of adorable.

And your must-have shots are great. The only thing I regret about not doing a MK shoot is not getting that headless picture! I can't wait to see yours though. :love: Also, the TSMM queue area is a fabulous idea: it will be so whimsical!

You're welcome! I can't wait for you to start a PJ! :goodvibes I think all of the early planning will come in handy for you since there's so much information. Let me know if you have any questions. :) Do you have a particular theme in mind?

The planning has been fun so far, as I am making strides to what our "wedding vision" is. But, it's overwhelming in some ways too since there are so many possibilities! I'm sure I'll have questions along the way. I'm pretty sure I have some now, but am drawing blanks. Lol. I'll be sure to ask though. Thank you for being willing to help! :)

As for theme, I'm not 100% sure yet. We like the idea of having multi colors rather than just one color & accent (kind of similar to a Mad-Hatter theme, minus the tea party & crazy cake). I guess the closest words to describing a theme would be whimsical, fun, and romantic. It's still all kinda new.

How did you settle on your theme? How long have you been planning? Any advice for just starting out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter