Canadians - where are you?

[SIZE="3[COLOR="Indigo"]"]GKTW Nova Scotia Take 2[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We officially announced this week that the Give Kids The World DIS Meet is a go for another year. Last year we surprised everyone by raising almost $5500, btw it costs $5000 to send a family for a week. We have a bigger venue and prizes are rolling in already, including a Kobo.
We are holding our event on Sunday August 11, but will have a full weekend of fun, and as heard on this weeks podcast, the Orlando team is doing a "field trip" to Nova Scotia. Last year we sold out and have tickets sold already for this year........don't miss out. Take advantage of one of the few opportunites for us Canadians to meet each other and the podcast team!!!

Would LOVE to go to your DIS meet hockeymomNS. Unfortunately we just can't make it work this year. But good for you all to make this happen:thumbsup2 What a great cause.
Maybe we can get a Give Kids The World DIS Meet happening in Ontario

Another Maritimer checking in. I'm in Saint John, New Brunswick (don't call it St. John, it is NOT the same!)!!!

30 mins north of Winnipeg
First trip to WDW was Sept. 2012 and was hooked . This year we bought AP's and are going in May and November for our 4th anniversary :)

Fort St John, BC, in the Northeast corner of the province.

I have been to DL and WDW in the past and this year we are taking our kids to DL for their first times.

Not very many of us from Saskatchewan. I was thinking of a little dis meet around Regina but I might be the only one attending. Lol

Not very many of us from Saskatchewan. I was thinking of a little dis meet around Regina but I might be the only one attending. Lol

From Montreal, but travel often to Saskatoon. Been to Regina only once. Would love to be there for a Roughrider game! Wearing a watermelon on your head seems like so much fun :joker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter