Camera Bag

Lightroom 3 or Aperture 3

• Lightroom 3

• Aperture 3

Results are only viewable after voting.
reading the specs on that bag, they only mention one body and several lenses..

This shows how an extra body can be carried.

sahara-217f-equipped-2.jpg

IMG_178328.jpg

I bought a LowePro Runner 200. It is a great bag and can hold my "other" stuff (wallet, keys etc).
I carried it last weekend quite a bit and it is very comfortable.

The 7MDH fits the 70-200 f4 mounted w/o any issues. The Crumpler 7MDH is now my daily bag while my Fastpack 300 is my travel bag now.

OP, here finally getting back to this thread. I still havent found a daily bag yet.

I had looked at the 7MDH and liked though I read in several places is that the 7MDH would not even properly fit an F4 70-200 mounted. It would go in but you couldnt properly close it. Though you say it will?

I also looked at the Tamrac Velocity X9. It will hold a mounted 70-200.
I just dont like how it looks though, too much like a round hump.

Take a look a the Lowepro Magnum 200 AW Shoulder Bag. I have this bag and love it. I can put my Pentax K10D w/grip and Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 mounted. I also have 4 other lenses, flash and eveything I need to carry.It also has tripod straps on top. The shoulder strap is very comforable.I have nothing bad to say about thing bag.

If anyone can help me I would be thrilled! The last time I ordered a photopass cd, I ordered my 4x6 prints from walmart. Almost all of the ones I ordered the borders I added cut off. Does anyone know a good place to order the prints from where this won't happen? Thanks!

If anyone can help me I would be thrilled! The last time I ordered a photopass cd, I ordered my 4x6 prints from walmart. Almost all of the ones I ordered the borders I added cut off. Does anyone know a good place to order the prints from where this won't happen? Thanks!

When ordering a prints online check the crop preview avaliable on most printing websites. You should be able to override the website defaults which most time will leave you with some sort of white border to correct for a different aspect ratio.

I agree with PP, check the image preview before submitting the order. If they have the digital sizes available, selecting that size (4 x 5.3) should take care of the borders being cut off.

I ordered mine online, and they had a special on the regular 4 x 6 prints that did not apply to the digital size. There was an option available that printed the picture in the digital size on the 4 x 6 picture and left a white border at the top & bottom, and it didn't cut off any of the image. I just cut off the white at the top & bottom and the pictures looked great. And I got to save the difference on the 4 x 6 size.

Good luck!

I use a rapid strap only. I only keep one 18-55 f/2.8 lens on my camera in the parks which works well for amusement park photos. DH carries a small backpack and we keep ziplocs in it for water rides and a few other non-photog essentials. I keep it light in the heat. If I were going a cooler time of the year, I might bring more gear, but I doubt it.

I have found on our many trips to Disney, it does not matter which camera bag I use. As long as it holds all my stuff and my wife carries it. I always say "behind every great photographer, there is a great assistant"

I use my lowpro flipside 300 for on the airplane and pack a small shoulder bag just big enough for an extra lens and my flash. I have taken the lowpro to the parks and rented a locker. As you park hop you can locker hop also on the same day.

I usually don't carry a bag. I usually keep my camera and one lens on a strap. I wear a belt system (LowePro S&F, wish I had the Think Tank version instead) and carry an extra lens in that. I also stash a few other odds and ends in my wife's purse. When I bring a flash, I just keep that on the camera.

Well I guess since I stated this post I should due an update. I have sold my Kata bag. It was a great bag but I realized that I like shoulder bags more than backpacks. I have bought a Lowepro Magnum 200 aw to hold all my gear. I also bought a Crumpler 6 Million Dollar Home. So far I am very happy with both bags.

This bag was custom made for me. They presented it to me upon leaving our local establishment. It has many advantages:
- at bag check security can see through it eliminating the need to open it.
- it conforms to odd shapes.
- you can carry it, thread the handles through your belt, or tie it around your neck.
- it's design rocks!

IMG_2825600x400.jpg

Seriously, I need a travel bag and you guys have given me many ideas.
Thanks!

ROFL:lmao::lmao::lmao: Love it

This bag was custom made for me. They presented it to me upon leaving our local establishment. It has many advantages:
- at bag check security can see through it eliminating the need to open it.
- it conforms to odd shapes.
- you can carry it, thread the handles through your belt, or tie it around your neck.
- it's design rocks!

IMG_2825600x400.jpg

Seriously, I need a travel bag and you guys have given me many ideas.
Thanks!

Hi!! I am researching a camera bag and was hoping you experts could help me!!

I am getting a DSLR next month, just in time for our December trip!! I will need a bag. It needs to function as a camera bag and a regular bag as it will be the only bag I carry. I am hoping to get one that is not too terribly bulky but one that I can house other items. (wipes, wallet, p&s camera, etc) Also, I don't want an ugly camera bag!! ;)

I think I have it narrowed down to these 4, any thoughts? Or another bag you would recommend?

1. http://www.etsy.com/listing/5849909...e=5&order=&includes[0]=tags&includes[1]=title

2. http://www.etsy.com/listing/5811885...e=4&order=&includes[0]=tags&includes[1]=title

3. http://www.etsy.com/listing/5720158...e=3&order=&includes[0]=tags&includes[1]=title

4.http://www.verabradley.com/product/...lor/Barcelona/pc/640/c/0/sc/717/p/1001083.uts

I am actually leaning towards 2, but wanted to get some feedback from others who have experience carrying bags in the parks before I decided!!

If I were spending that kind of cash, and not buying a traditional camera bag, I'd make it myself so that I know it's got the right kind of foam....there is a difference. And you'll see that difference in the foam the first time you set your bag down on cement and break a lens. I'd also want to make sure that the overall design is comfortable for me which is really hard to do when you can't hold it in your hands and try it out.

Those all look uncomfortable for Disney parks use. I suggest a backpack type of bag. It looks like fashion is important to you, but functionality should be the key for Disney. Remember that you are likely going to be wearing it for 10+ hours a day for multiple days. Your call, but you might regret putting looks above comfort around day two or three.

I have to agree with both PPs. You want something to protect your gear, and that will be comfortable to carry around for the entire stay at WDW. I have had a backpack style bag for several years, and it has protected my gear & is very comfortable. DH will even carry it for me from time to time.

I have the Tamrac Adventure 7. The bottom section is for camera gear, and the top section holds the other stuff we took each day for us, DD3 & DS5.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter