BRAND NEW CORONADO SPRINGS FAQ THREAD w/ PHOTOS (PART IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSCN0495.jpg

Okay, I called and asked to be in the Cabanas with connecting rooms on the upper floor :laughing: I'm keeping my fingers crossed;)

Does everyone agree Cabanas is a good choice with DD10 and DD7?

Okay, I called and asked to be in the Cabanas with connecting rooms on the upper floor :laughing: I'm keeping my fingers crossed;)

Does everyone agree Cabanas is a good choice with DD10 and DD7?

Personally. I don't think there is a "bad" choice at the CSR. However, the Cabanas are near the main building and not far from the pool so you've made a good choice.

We will be here soon. I have never stayed in this hotel before, I'm a little bit worried about it's size but really looking forward to staying here and being in Disney again :cool1:

Kathe - We get there the day after you!

can anyone reccomend a standard room in the cabanas. going aug 18 after a year off from disney and first time in csr.
thanks to all

Hi, Could you tell me if you were able to get the FD for the week of 10/3 - 10/9? I thought the offer expired as of 10/3. We're in a bit of a crisis and to push back our trip would help tremendously! Thanks.

We called this morning and had them note a request for Cabana 8a or 8b on our ressie, I want to be close to the pool. I don't mind so much being far from the food court because I don't see us using it all that much, it's pretty $$ for my taste and we're not on the dining plan this time. I hope we get our request, I'll also be faxing it in 3/4 days ahead of our arrival too. I'm so excited!!

Hi, Could you tell me if you were able to get the FD for the week of 10/3 - 10/9? I thought the offer expired as of 10/3. We're in a bit of a crisis and to push back our trip would help tremendously! Thanks.

I believe as long as you check in on 10/3 you can have FD for the remainder of your trip. I was thinking about going the same time 10/3-10/7.:goodvibes

We were there in November '08 and had a standard room in Cabanas building 9a. I faxed a request 3 days before and was "granted" my request! It was as wonderful trip with a great location. Good luck!!

We will be here soon. I have never stayed in this hotel before, I'm a little bit worried about it's size but really looking forward to staying here and being in Disney again :cool1:

Kathe - We get there the day after you!

Staying at CSR was our first time staying IN Disney. We loved the resort! We were in Cabanas 8B. We never felt that CSR was too big. We took a few walks around the lake and when walking to El Centro it is nice to see the resort. We were on the go everyday that I wish we had a day or 2 more just to relax at CSR! You will enjoy yourself. Have a great trip!:)

Tim

There are reports that package handling at CSR has been outsourced (due to the volume of shipments for conventions) and even being labelled to deliver to guest, some packages are still being routed to the business center, which has an additional fee.

They are delivered to the package center as they always have been.
If you send via UPS, FEDEX, DHL, and sometimes even USPS(depending on the size), they are going to go to the package center. It does not matter if it is being delivered to a guest or not, those companies are required to make their delivers there.
You will have to wait until the business center is open to get your package as we at the desk no longer have axcess to it.

What is the additional fee? Trying to figure out if it's worth having a case of water shipped to me....

Could someone post another picture of the inside of the mini fridge? Trying to figure out our grocery list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter