• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BRAND NEW CORONADO SPRINGS FAQ THREAD w/ PHOTOS (PART IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have guess that to be the other way around from casita 5. I thought the pool was closer than the main building. But its been 10 years since I stayed in that building.

Maybe it is because I always stop on the bridge on the way to the pool and look for the alligator. :lmao:

OK, so since I will be a first-timer at this resort (and after reading through all of these posts...I can't wait!!) - should I be putting in any special room requests? It's just a quick trip, but I would still love to experience it at its best. Thanks :tink:

I have never faxed in a request before, but plan on doing so Saturday. This time next week we will be there :yay:

Anyway would anyone mind posting exactly what you put on the request, who do you address it to(reservations)? Also does it matter what time of day you send this?

Thanks for any help!

I have never faxed in a request before, but plan on doing so Saturday. This time next week we will be there :yay:

Anyway would anyone mind posting exactly what you put on the request, who do you address it to(reservations)? Also does it matter what time of day you send this?

Thanks for any help!

I was going to ask this same question. Hopefully we can get an answer!!!
I have never faxed in my requests.:confused3

its my first time to disney. i am sooo excited. i was wonderin where i should ask to stay at csr. the most romantic spot. and does anyone know the pool hours? thanks

roolilone

With the QS plan, was the refillable mug a special CSR mug or the new mugs for 2009? Just saw the pics of the new ones and really liked them!

roolilone

With the QS plan, was the refillable mug a special CSR mug or the new mugs for 2009? Just saw the pics of the new ones and really liked them!

CSR only has their own resort specific mug. The other ones are now usable at the CSR.

Hi Buzz. I'm sorry if you answered this already, I briefly scanned through the last 16 pages, but were you in a regular room or a club room? Do all of the rooms now have robes? It also looked like there were other toiletries besides the shampoo, conditioner, soaps, body wash, and lotion that were there the last time I stayed there. Did you also get a toothbrush and mouthwash??? I have not stayed at CSR in almost two years :(, we did not even have mouthwash etc. when we stayed at the BW. Have CSR and the deluxes added more toiletries??? The new rooms look great!!!

Hi Buzz. I'm sorry if you answered this already, I briefly scanned through the last 16 pages, but were you in a regular room or a club room? Do all of the rooms now have robes? It also looked like there were other toiletries besides the shampoo, conditioner, soaps, body wash, and lotion that were there the last time I stayed there. Did you also get a toothbrush and mouthwash??? I have not stayed at CSR in almost two years :(, we did not even have mouthwash etc. when we stayed at the BW. Have CSR and the deluxes added more toiletries??? The new rooms look great!!!
Club room. Only club rooms have the robes and dvd players. ALl the renovated rooms have the upscale toiletries. Yes, I rec'd one toothbrush and mouthwash. Not sure if the deluxes added more but CSR did.

CSR only has their own resort specific mug. The other ones are now usable at the CSR.

I just want to make sure, because I'm feeling a little slow today.. :surfweb: so if we buy one of the NEW mugs at another resort to get one of the mugs they just came out with, we can use that while staying at CSR instead of using the CSR mugs they have??

When I made our reservation, the CM I spoke to noted the requests on the room reservation. When it's closer to our trip, obviously since it's 9 months away still (LOL), should I ALSO fax the requests or since they're noted already, is that good enough?? TIA!!!!!!!!

I just want to make sure, because I'm feeling a little slow today.. :surfweb: so if we buy one of the NEW mugs at another resort to get one of the mugs they just came out with, we can use that while staying at CSR instead of using the CSR mugs they have??
I think Kathy meant, "The other ones are not usable at CSR." What a difference a letter makes! :rotfl:

You will have to buy a CSR mug, they will not let you use a mug from another resort. Wish they did, would save me some cabinet space at home lol

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if you can use the dining discount card with room service?

When I made our reservation, the CM I spoke to noted the requests on the room reservation. When it's closer to our trip, obviously since it's 9 months away still (LOL), should I ALSO fax the requests or since they're noted already, is that good enough?? TIA!!!!!!!!

I always still fax it. A lot of people on the boards say they don't read the faxes. But I've been told on numerous occasions by the front desk at the CSR that THEY do read them. I fax about three or four days before my trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter