Blue Bayou Fantasmic Reservations on 22nd (and other 60th Dining Information)

I don't know if they've got things planned better this year, but it is worth pointing out that they ran out of a lot of the special 24-hour event foods early last year. Hopefully they'll have them for longer this year.

That's going to annoy me, too. Between probably not getting to see the parade to not getting the fried chicken and waffles, I'm on the verge of canceling most of my reservations.

Seriously! They r not making it easy for us at all! Lol..but im still gonna try to experience and do the most i can in the few days that i am there.

Hooray! I got in to Blue Bayou on the 22nd! I just kept looking! :magnify:

There is still spots open for 2:50, 3:20, and 3:40!

P.S. I also just canceled World of Color preferred seating for Wine Trattoria at 3pm!

Hooray! I got in to Blue Bayou on the 22nd! I just kept looking! :magnify:

There is still spots open for 2:50, 3:20, and 3:40!
I'm actually giving serious thought to canceling my 8pm reservations for Blue Bayou and F!, since I guess F! isn't going to be a new show and I'm already going the Friday night during Tink. That would let me see the parade's first showing and I can still see the new WOC at 3am.

So you don't have to have a dining package to see the WOC at 3:00am, right? Also, do you think that we will need ADR's for Plaza Inn?

Just canceled a reservation for 4:40 @ the BB for the 22nd if anyone is interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter