Blue Bayou Fantasmic Reservations on 22nd (and other 60th Dining Information)

Hmm, the logistics of this is getting a little complicated. First of all, if they only have one parade it's going to be pandemonium! I'm hoping they add a second one, otherwise we may skip it.

So far we have a group of 23 going and trying to get things coordinated is like herding cats! Have the group is down for CC but I could only get us a table at 4:50 p.m. on the website which is a tad too early for us. I'm going to try and call tomorrow to see if I can book a better time over the phone. If there are three showings of WOC, we're hoping for the 2nd one so that it'll be easier to catch the fireworks at DL.

Made breakfast reservations tonight at Cafe Orleans for a party of 18 at 2:00 a.m. so that should be interesting!

Hmm, the logistics of this is getting a little complicated. First of all, if they only have one parade it's going to be pandemonium! I'm hoping they add a second one, otherwise we may skip it.

So far we have a group of 23 going and trying to get things coordinated is like herding cats! Have the group is down for CC but I could only get us a table at 4:50 p.m. on the website which is a tad too early for us. I'm going to try and call tomorrow to see if I can book a better time over the phone. If there are three showings of WOC, we're hoping for the 2nd one so that it'll be easier to catch the fireworks at DL.

Made breakfast reservations tonight at Cafe Orleans for a party of 18 at 2:00 a.m. so that should be interesting!

Herding kitties! lol That's cute and humorous. Does that include the Cheshire Cat by any chance? ;)
Breakfast at Carnation Café at 2 in the a.m. sounds tasty. I'm sure it will be very nice indeed.
A not so little birdie that I know very well ;)
has a reservation with the Blue Bayou at 1:30 a.m. Should be fun.

Got a phone call from Disney dining this afternoon - I had 7pm reservations for Blue Bayou and F! - they called to tell me that there isn't a third showing of F!on the 22nd. I had thought I had passes for the 2nd showing because I'd made reservations for breakfast to get the third WOC showing. She re-booked me for an 8pm dinner and the second showing of F!. At least I found out this way and not at dinner.

I'm a bit frustrated now, I must say. I based my dining time/Fantasmic viewing time on the time the CM said Paint the Night would be showing (8pm) over the phone. So I have a 8:45 dinner reservation and the 10:45 showing of Fantasmic. Now it's been revealed Paint the Night will show at 8:50. So my dining time clashes. I tried to anticipate this by also booking a 5:50pm dinner slot with the 9pm viewing of Fantasmic, with plans to cancel one of the reservations. However, obviously the 9pm Fantasmic showing also clashes with the Paint the Night timing. GAH! Now, online, there are no more reservations showing up for BB.

Not sure what to do! Might have to forego Paint the Night. I know there is another parade at 1am (not entirely convenient when you have a 5YO) and also the issue of not being able to get back in to the park if you leave.

Yes, and my breakfast reservation is for 1am, so I'll miss both parades, too. I'm still considering my options.

If you like you can have my 8:45pm time for dinner! Well, there was still availability for that one if you rang up to book.

Can anyone please tell me how long Fantasmic goes for?

Last edited:

I would like a reservation for dinner at Blue Bayou on the 22nd.

I know the dinner package for Fantasmic is booked up which is ok with me. I just want to book dinner but there are no dinner hours listed on the website.

Do you think they will add them later? Or dinner will only be for Fantasmic package?

My guess is that by now, most of the available dinner reservations (at a normal time) are already fully booked. I scanned for a party of 2 and I saw a few for around 10:00 pm and thereafter. I know that the system was having issues if you try to search for times using the normal webpage, but if you search from the 24-hour event page itself some times will come up.
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland/24-hour-event/

According to the 24-hour dining page, dinner will be served at the Blue Bayou from 4:00 pm until 2:00 am.

If you're going to watch F!, I would just stay in that area to watch fireworks. They're supposedly going to have the projections visible in the Rivers of America area. With fireworks starting at 9:30 pm, there almost no chance you'll find a viewing spot anywhere on Main Street that close to the starting time (assuming you can navigate through the post-F! crowds to even get to Main Street in under 8 minutes).

My guess is that by now, most of the available dinner reservations (at a normal time) are already fully booked. I scanned for a party of 2 and I saw a few for around 10:00 pm and thereafter. I know that the system was having issues if you try to search for times using the normal webpage, but if you search from the 24-hour event page itself some times will come up.
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland/24-hour-event/

According to the 24-hour dining page, dinner will be served at the Blue Bayou from 4:00 pm until 2:00 am.

Thank you so much! You always have the best info! I was able to see the availability for 5/22 dinner. Only after 10pm is offered which is really late. I can keep trying and maybe I'll get lucky with a cancellation.
However, I still think the scheduling system is weird. I would settle for a dinner reservation for 5/21/15 but no dinner schedule is listed. In the kickoff dining section the date is grayed out.

Yikes, I just read that Disneyland closes at 6pm on 5/21. Oh.

So they changed the wording for the fried chicken and mickey mouse waffles on the 24hr event pg..this is what it said b4:

Plaza Inn
Pop “inn” for food and fun with a few favorite Characters during a morning breakfast buffet. Or, stop by at lunch or dinner to find the classic menu items you know and love. Whichever you choose, don’t miss your chance to try the Kickoff special: Fried Chicken and Mickey Mouse Waffles!

Now it says this:

Plaza Inn
Pop “inn” for food and fun with a few favorite Characters during a morning breakfast buffet. Or, stop by at lunch or dinner to find the classic menu items you know and love, or even the Kickoff special: Fried Chicken and Mickey Mouse Waffles!

When i called to make my reservation for breakfast i specifically asked about the chicken and waffles becuz i heard the chicken at Plaza Inn is a must try. They told me that they will be serving it during breakfast but now i am not to sure. Man i really hope that they do bcuz this chicken was on my Disneyland Foodie Bucket List!

Yikes, I just read that Disneyland closes at 6pm on 5/21. Oh.
Unfortunately, that would probably make sense. I know that in the past, DL tended to stop taking ADRs about an hour or so before the park closes. So it would kind of make sense that they aren't going to open for one hour for dinner. Also, if the park is hosting a special preview that night or needing to get prepped for the 24-hour day, I could see where they'd want folks out of the park as close to 6:00 pm as possible. If the last seating is around 3:30 pm, then most everyone would be done by 5:00 pm and certainly by 6:00 pm.

In terms of the dining sites, I think the 24-Hour Event/Kickoff webpage is only for reservation for the hours of the Kickoff (so all of 5/22 and anything in the wee hours of the morning on 5/23) and you have to use the regular dining page for all other dates.

The Australian Disneyland calendar still shows a 1:00 am parade and of course the 3:00 am WOC.

When i called to make my reservation for breakfast i specifically asked about the chicken and waffles becuz i heard the chicken at Plaza Inn is a must try. They told me that they will be serving it during breakfast but now i am not to sure. Man i really hope that they do bcuz this chicken was on my Disneyland Foodie Bucket List!
Based on the new wording, it does really sound like the fried chicken and Mickey waffles are only going to be offered at lunch and dinner. You can try calling Disneyland Dining again, but I'd take any answer you get with a grain of salt.

They've formally announced WoC dining packages for the 24-hour event's 3:00 am WoC showing:
‘World of Color’ Dining Packages Available for Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration 24-Hour Kickoff Event

Awesome! I think there may be a mistake on the blog because the Disney.com schedule says World of Color is at 9pm and 10:15pm (Not 11:15pm as the blog states).

So I was a little confused because online the dining packages only gives exact info for the 3am show. I believe if you want a 10:15am viewing you have to book a dinner for 6:40 or after. 12am to 1:45am reservations are for the 3am show. I got that info by calling in.

No bookings for the 10:15pm show are available. :(

I am going to try to grab a fast pass at the park. Any guesses as to when the 10:15pm will sell out?

That's going to annoy me, too. Between probably not getting to see the parade to not getting the fried chicken and waffles, I'm on the verge of canceling most of my reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter