• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Blue Bayou Fantasmic Reservations on 22nd (and other 60th Dining Information)

thmcdonald1

Mouseketeer
Woke up early this morning to get dining reservations for Fantastic and World of Color. Woke up at Midnight PST and the whole site was busted. No reservations anywhere.

Tried again at 4 am PST and was able to book anything I wanted... except Blue Bayou.

It doesn't appear that Blue Bayou will be open on the 22nd. There are no available times during the day through the restaurant itself, and the Fantastic! packages show no availability at Blue Bayou either.

Seems kind of weird! It's one of my favorites, so I'm curious why it would be absent from the ADR system!

I called yesterday and they said it's because they're still scheduling Fantasmic so it won't be up for a couple of weeks.

Give it time...the reservation system will add the 22nd. Mostly likely, they're still trying to determine operating hours for the restaurants and/or they haven't loaded the information into the system yet.

Blue Bayou is now available for booking for the 60th. I just booked for my party

Blue Bayou is now available for booking for the 60th. I just booked for my party

GOOD EYE!!

From 6:00 AM on Friday, May 22, 2015 till 6:00 AM on May 23, 2015, dozens of Kickoff-only dining options will be available throughout Disneyland Park—including Fantasmic! Dining Packages, with 2 special seating times at 9:00 PM and 10:45 PM.

Don’t miss your chance to experience all the magic ofFantasmic! and even an event-only entrée at the Blue Bayou Restaurant—be sure to book your reservation today!

Please note: Valid theme park admission required.

Ugh, similarly related, it looks like World of Color Dining is for the 3 AM show?! That's sort of ridiculous.

The website doesn't seem to be fully updated to make reservations. I am currently on hold waiting for a cast member to answer to do my booking for me. I think we are all overwhelming the system. I literally called right at 7:00am and it went to hold, busy message.

The website doesn't seem to be fully updated to make reservations. I am currently on hold waiting for a cast member to answer to do my booking for me. I think we are all overwhelming the system. I literally called right at 7:00am and it went to hold, busy message.

I got my Blue Bayou reservation on the website, but I'm still waiting for a list of the "dozens" of other dining experiences for the 60th

OK, all booked now. Do it through the phone, easier and it works. There will be a 9:00pm and 10:45 fantasmic show. And with WOC at 3:00am you can do walk up, no reservation needed for Ariels grotto or WT. It serves from 12:00 - 1:45 AM. The good part now is that we can hope to see everything without the crazy rush to get everywhere. I booked a 7:20 res. at BB for the 10:45 show. That leaves me time for everything. So happy!

OK, all booked now. Do it through the phone, easier and it works. There will be a 8:00pm and 10:45 fantasmic show. And with WOC at 3:00am you can do walk up, no reservation needed for Ariels grotto or WT. It serves from 12:00 - 1:45 AM. The good part now is that we can hope to see everything without the crazy rush to get everywhere. I booked a 7:20 res. at BB for the 10:45 show. That leaves me time for everything. So happy!

Is the WOC reservation JUST 3 AM? I really can't handle a 3 AM world of color with a 1.5 year old.

Is the WOC reservation JUST 3 AM? I really can't handle a 3 AM world of color with a 1.5 year old.
From what I could tell, there is none, but call and ask, once you get to someone they can help guide you through, just have an idea of what you want, they don't really tell you all that is available.

I got my Blue Bayou reservation on the website, but I'm still waiting for a list of the "dozens" of other dining experiences for the 60th
These would be the special foods that they offer at each restaurant that night, each one has a special food item not on the regular menu. I think that is what they are referring to. The cast member told me that there is a regular event meal for fantasmic, with an additional option that is not usually on the menu.

Okay, just got off the phone and the Cast Member told me that my 2 PM WOC reservation at Carthay Circle would be for the 9:00 PM WOC on the 22nd. I was really hesitant to accept that, but he was adamant that it was a 9 PM World of Color on the 22nd of May, for the 60th.

So, there you go.

Any thoughts on Ariel's Grotto or Wine Country Trattoria being better for the middle of the night breakfast and 3am WOC viewing? I booked Ariel's but they had times available for both.

Booked Blue Bayou this morning for 6:30 on the 22nd! I just hope i dont miss any parades or special events while i am in there having dinner. I wish they would put the event schedule up for that day already.

It's worth noting that it looks you have to use the 24-hour event page link to make dining reservations online. It seems to work better if you start on the 24-Hour Dining page and not the main dining page (if you can get to the 24-Hour Dining page - I kept getting the Server is Busy message! I'm curious to see if they have special items throughout the day or only at specific times. last year, a lot of the special items didn't start until late night and were very limited. Hopefully they'll have more of them this year (and they'll be available for more of the day).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter