Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ PART II - w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
ilanakan said:
The price includes the photo? What do you get for your money?

If you go to the pirates league thread, I posted pics of my daughter with the mermaid makeover last week. They do hair, nails, and makeup. You get the bottle of polish and the makeup to bring home. They get a color changing hair clip, color changing necklace, and sash as well. The pic is not included- I think it's around $15, UNLESS you have Photopass Plus- then you get one photo printed free and any other shots they take added to your PP account.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

aharbin88 said:
May I ask what dates you tried to get?

I was attempting to get two appointments for February 27 (Wednesday) but they only had appointments at 6 and I have CRT reservations at 4:30 so we would never make it. Decided to take DTD reservations Monday 2/25 instead.

I don't see much dress wise for Ariel, can someone please direct me to where I can find an adorable dress for my daughter?

DD has a surprise appointment for her birthday next month. I have decided just to get her hair done and not go with the full package. I bought her a fancy dress to wear. For those of you who did not purchase/bring princess dresses, how did your DD's handle it. Was she disappointed? I'm afraid DD may be a bit disappointed and then I will want to give in and get the whole deal (which is my issue, not hers :) ).

~April~ said:
I don't see much dress wise for Ariel, can someone please direct me to where I can find an adorable dress for my daughter?

I just bought a beautiful dress for my daughter at the Disney store. It looks like a mermaid dress and was perfect! My 4 year old LOVES it!

MAGICFOR2 said:
There are lots of Disney princess dresses on EBay!

I got one of the nicest princess dresses ever from eBay... And it was literally like $6 shipped from Japan! It was a Snow White one.

Etsy has good ones sometimes as we'll. I had trouble finding an Ariel dress that wasn't her mermaid style. Since it was kind of short notice I just ended up buying my DD one at the BBB - they have the green Ariel ball gown, it's very pretty although a bit expensive.

I got one of the nicest princess dresses ever from eBay... And it was literally like $6 shipped from Japan! It was a Snow White one.

Etsy has good ones sometimes as we'll. I had trouble finding an Ariel dress that wasn't her mermaid style. Since it was kind of short notice I just ended up buying my DD one at the BBB - they have the green Ariel ball gown, it's very pretty although a bit expensive.

could you send me a link or post a picture of the green ball gown? and what is expensive? I found one on ebay that Faith likes and its $150.00, I'd rather find something cheaper then that but if I can't I will get it for her.

could you send me a link or post a picture of the green ball gown? and what is expensive? I found one on ebay that Faith likes and its $150.00, I'd rather find something cheaper then that but if I can't I will get it for her.

Here is a picture of the Ariel dress - this was bought last September (her make up was the Mermaid makeover from PL)

DSC02819_zps278dd80b.jpg

Funfire240 said:
Here is a picture of the Ariel dress - this was bought last September (her make up was the Mermaid makeover from PL)

Yes this is the same dress- I believe I paid $60 for it.

Okay - for my Rapunzel princess - DDIL spent all day creating different braids for DGD,5 and this is the finished product. We found a youtube video on it that got her started. We are planning to show up with this already done, pay for a package and ask them to only giver her the glitter and put her tiara on, not to touch her hair. That should make all of us happy! :goodvibes

RapunzelHair_zps7a835637-1_zps14b75adf.jpg

Your DGD is beautiful and her hairstyle is amazing, your DDIL is talented!
For my DD10, we also plan on skipping the hairdo part of the package because for our last WDW trip she got her hair done in a special braided style and she wants to get it done that way again. We will probably also just ask for the glitter and tiara along with the rest of the package components.

I thought I would post for anyone who is worried about their DD having curly or textured hair and the FGIT brushing it out. No worries!!

My DD's curly hair:
ry%3D400

The night before BBB, I washed it and blow dried it out (it kept growing in the humidity! LOL):
ry%3D400

And the final result:
ry%3D400

Hope that calms some worries!

OMG, your DD reminds me so much of my DD5! Her hair texture is very similar to your DD's. While my DD10 probably won't get the hairdo part of the package, I really wanted to get the hairdo part done for my DD5. Thank you for posting this as I had some concerns. Your daughter is absolutely adorable!

We will be there in two weeks with our 3 & 7 year olds!!! So very excited for them. When I booked the BBB, they asked me to choose a package then and I chose the Crown package. Now we are planning to let them each pick out a dress when we get there. Can anyone tell me any advantage or disadvantage to just buying a dress when we get there vs. upgrading the package?? We have photopass + for this trip so we would get pictures that way. Just trying to figure out the best value here. TIA.

Aww she is so cute!!! thank you!

Thanks you! I'll have to find a picture where she was smiling the next time - this one we had a minor meltdown just before (wanted princess shoes,didn't want princess shoes, dress was itchy, etc. but it all worked out in the end) :)

I really enjoy looking at the photos of all the beautiful little princesses. :bride: However...

I really wish BBB would go back to no age restrictions. With that said, I am so very thankful I was able to do this right before the rules changed. I love the Disney princesses and really enjoyed the BBB.

Your DGD is beautiful and her hairstyle is amazing, your DDIL is talented!
For my DD10, we also plan on skipping the hairdo part of the package because for our last WDW trip she got her hair done in a special braided style and she wants to get it done that way again. We will probably also just ask for the glitter and tiara along with the rest of the package components.

Thank you!:goodvibes Who braided her hair before? I hope your DD really enjoys her appt again!

Just an FYI - not sure if it's been said before - I didn't see it on Page 1. If you are staying on property, you can book your BBB appointment with the same180 plus 10 rule they have with the dining. (meaning up to 10 days past your check in date) You can call the phone number at 7am ET.

I got our princess an appt for the time we wanted with no problem!!! :cheer2: I mentioned that we would do our own hair, and they were fine with it.princess:

Thank you!:goodvibes Who braided her hair before? I hope your DD really enjoys her appt again!

We got her hair professionally braided at a salon near our home before our last trip. Usually my sister will do it if she is in town. This would be both of my daughters' first BBB experience as they were not interested in going for our last Disney trip. Now they are saying they want to do the Pirates League too because I have an appointment there for their brothers :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter