Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ PART II - w/ Photos

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by cancer_survivor_06, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cancer_survivor_06

cancer_survivor_06 DIS Veteran

Disney’s Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Located in Downtown Disney’s World of Disney.
    The hours of operation are 9am - 6pm.
    The telephone number for advance reservations is available from 9am-8pm M-F & 9am-5:30pm Sat&Sun. Reservations can be made 180 days in advance for princesses ages 3&up.
    407-WDW-STYLE

Each of you princesses will be treated like Royalty by her very own
    Fairy Godmother in Training!!!!!!

The Boutique offers 3 packages:

1.) The Coach: This package offers hair & makeup lasting 20+/- minutes for $49.95+tax.
    2.) The Crown: This package offers hair, makeup, and nails lasting 30+/- minutes for $54.95+ tax.
    3.) The Castle: This package offers hair, makeup, nails, dress, shoes, wand, crown, and photo shoot which you receive 4-4x6's & 1-6x8. The starting price for this package is $189.95+ tax. If purchasing this package with a deluxe dress the cost is 15-30 dollars more.

"NEW" Secret Star Makeover~
    Watch as your princess turns into her favorite POP Princess! She will be ready to rock with new makeover which includes~
    Hannah Montana Wig, Microphone headset, guitar purse, backstage pass/makeup kit, choice of pink or blue Tshirt (optional HM costume sold separately), secret star photo shoot includes one 6x8 photo (additional prints sold separately)
    This package is only available at the Downtown Disney Location and is priced at 109.95+ tax.

The Boutique also offers a package for your Prince(s). This package is called The Cool Dude. I have also seen it called the Hero Package.

The Cool Dude: This package offers a hairstyle with glitter, colored hair gel and a hidden Mickey for $7.50+ tax.

You can take all the pictures you would like as well as video. Disney also has a photopass photographer at the boutique taking pictures if you don't have a photopass at that time they will provide you with one.

The Magic Kingdom BBB is located in Cinderella's Castle directly across from Cinderella's Royal Table Restaurant. This location makes its debut on Sept. 10, 2007. You can make reservations by calling the phone number listed above or also by calling 407-WDW-DINE. This location will offer the same packages that the Downtown Disney location offers.

The hours of operation will be 8am - 7pm.
    The Coach Package~ 49.95+tax
    The Crown Package~ 54.95+tax
    The Castle Package~ 189.95+tax

PHotos of current dress choices~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Blaze12

Blaze12 Is it time for our next visit yet??????

Everyone is going to be so mad at me!!! We just got back, and had a great time! I have tons of photos to post soon!! But I forgot to pack my adaptor to download my photos to my PC. So I had to delete the dress photos to have enough room for my personal photos. I am SOOOO SORRY!!!! But the ariel looks cute on, I saw it on a few girls. Personally, I thought the new dresses looked similar to the other dresses, just more glitter on them.

4. kellig

kellig Mouseketeer

Well, I guess we can forgive you! :grouphug: I completely understand and think, make that know, I would do the same thing. Hope you had a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear about your BBB experience! :goodvibes

5. CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy <font color=green><br><br><font color=blue>Me and Moderator

6. adell557

adell557 Mouseketeer

Blaze, I posted a pic of the Ariel dress that I found on ebay, can you believe that people are already selling them (new) on ebay?

Can anyone tell me where do these people on ebay get those dresses (new) and sell them for so cheap?????? Most of the auctions start at 19.99.

I just paid $20 for a minnie mouse dress (new) that is normally 45 at disney, how do they do that?????

7. DisDancerina

DisDancerina <font color=blue>Twitterpatted In The <font color=

Yay for continuations!

8. 29apr00

29apr00 Momma to a Princess and a little Prince!

DD was at the MK BBB on 5/1 and got the middle package. She was totally overjoyed at her princess makeover!! She totally loved it!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When i get to the photoshoot I'll post those too!!

Jennifer

9. pl'smama

pl'smama <font color=royalblue>A distant relation<br><font

[​IMG]

Jennifer[/QUOTE]

Jennifer, your DD is just adorable! She looks like she had the best time. Thanks for sharing.

Suz

10. adisneymama

adisneymama DIS Veteran

Can anyone tell me what the Ariel wedding dress and the Belle holiday dress cost? Thanks!

11. princessmom29

princessmom29 DIS Veteran

Anyone have pics of the new snow white dress yet???? Have any of the other replacement dresses shown up yet? Maybe an FGIT could answer this one, we are going to DW over Thasnksgiving and planning to do MVMCP on the 30th. Are they replacing the Belle holiday dress with a new one? Will there be any other new holiday dresses?

12. cancer_survivor_06

The ariel wedding dress above is no longer available but it was 64.95 the red belle dress is only out during the fall and is or was 85. Disney is currently changing all of the dresses. We are waiting for pics of the new ones.

13. Twilight Terror

Twilight Terror DIS Veteran

Re-subscribing!

14. SereneOne

SereneOne DIS Veteran

Resubscribing!

We took our daughter in Dec 07, it was such a wonderful experience, we are doing it again this year. She was christmas Belle.:goodvibes

15. jj1403

jj1403 DIS Veteran

Can't wait to see the new dresses!! :):cool1:

16. SnowWitch

SnowWitch DIS Veteran

I have never posted photos so I hope this works. If they do, they aref rom our DD #1, Anna's 3rd B-day celebration trip. We scheduled an 8am appt in the castle BBB. Afterwards we waited at the castle rope drop to fantasyland to open. One of the CM's asked if it was actually Anna's birthday and we said yes so she was chosen to open Fantasyland. We rec'd a certificate and honorary prince and princess stickers. Anna got to chose what ride to open first, she chose the "horsey" ride. The CM Iasked her if she wanted to ride Cinderella's horse and the last photo is of her on Cindy's horse. Great bday except she picke up a bug and wasn't feeling her best for her big day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. seabee

seabee <marquee><font color=deeppink>Signmaker extraordin

What a cutie! We have decided to do this for our girls in Oct. DD9 wants to do the DIVA style and DD6 can't decide. I saw on one of the threads people were talking about the Hannah Montana makeover, is that basically the DIVA one or is it the Pop Princess one, or something completely seperate? Also, do you have to do the full castle package for that or can you just do the Crown Package? Thanks for the help, I hope my question makes sense, I am prone to rambling.:)

18. cancer_survivor_06

I will repost pics in just a minute.

19. adell557

adell557 Mouseketeer

From what I understand the HM package is a blonde wig, no hairstyle. Most people have not been that satisfied with it and have reccomended getting a middle package with a HM outfit or something of the sort. If you go back to the original thread, some one posted a picture of there daughter in HM outfit and blonde wig, somewhere around the 230's pages I think

20. KTMEMOMMY

KTMEMOMMY Mouseketeer

We haven't done BBB yet. Does everyone get a sash or just birthday girls?

Thanks...Lisa

21. glitterkittyy

glitterkittyy I <font color=red>♥</font> Disney<br><font color=d

After seeing the HM entire get up on a lovely little girl a couple of weeks back, I'd say I would *not* get it. She looked way better BEFORE her makeover. The guitar purse was cute though.

Everyone gets a sash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.