Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

We are going with family and friends and have 3 different room reservations. Has anyone had success trying to match BOG Fast Pass arrival windows with friends?

I was able to do it for my room and my sisters in October; she gave me her Disney log in info. One ressie was 11:35-11:50 and the other 11:45-12; we checked in together at 11:45 and were sent in together.

For my upcoming lunch fastpass, I did the "order ahead" option and already picked out my food. Will this allow me to completely skip the kiosks (and I guess pay somewhere else) or will I still need to wait to confirm my order at a kiosk? I'm just trying to figure out how much time this will actually save. I know on busy days the line can be pretty long just to get to a kiosk, but I am not sure if it will save much time in early February.

So...just to make sure I'm following...I've been trying the link for FP durning our stay the first week of march but no dice. If I'm reading this thread right, I need to check back between 2/14-2/20?

Yes, based on what's been happening March slots will open up during mid February. This thread should also be a good indicator with people posting here when March slots open.

For my upcoming lunch fastpass, I did the "order ahead" option and already picked out my food. Will this allow me to completely skip the kiosks (and I guess pay somewhere else) or will I still need to wait to confirm my order at a kiosk? I'm just trying to figure out how much time this will actually save. I know on busy days the line can be pretty long just to get to a kiosk, but I am not sure if it will save much time in early February.

From what I've read I'm expecting that with the pre-order you'll be given a rose tied to your order (the roses have RFID chips in them) and you can simply choose a table, and your food will be brought to you. Not entirely sure where the payment occurs.

We enjoying doing the pre-order -- we figured, why not try it out?

Do they give you a table number to go to or do you have to kind of "hover" and wait for one to open like at other places? I hate that. I feel like I am in a competition for a table.

TeachTink said:
Do they give you a table number to go to or do you have to kind of "hover" and wait for one to open like at other places? I hate that. I feel like I am in a competition for a table.

Hover. But, since they are regulating the number of people going in, it's not like you stand over people while they finish eating. You'll find a table.

Yes, based on what's been happening March slots will open up during mid February. This thread should also be a good indicator with people posting here when March slots open.

Thanks...subscribed to this thread! Fingers crossed!!!

I was able to do it for my room and my sisters in October; she gave me her Disney log in info. One ressie was 11:35-11:50 and the other 11:45-12; we checked in together at 11:45 and were sent in together.

Ok thanks! Hopefully it works for us also!

Oooh, I got so far as choosing a date, thanks to the tips here about looking on the Magic Bands section of MDE. No luck BUT it's way early. Feb. 3rd and I want a reservation for Apr. 4.

I need to mark a calendar to check back mid-March.

We went to WDW in October 13 and had a FP+ for BOG. It was great! We checked in at the side of the bridge I had a screenshot but we didn't need it. We were directed across the bridge and to a kiosk. We had already chosen our meals ahead of time but they reconfirm it so that if you want to make any changes you can. We paid with our magic bands and then found a table. Our food was out only a few mins after we sat. I did notice if you want to sit in the dark rose room you ended up having to wait hover and dive for a table since it is the smallest room, I think. So if that was where you were wanted to be seated might want to try to get an off time for lunch.

Okay I have tried all options to find our all number room reservation and I can't find it. Only the one that has both numbers and letters!

Okay I have tried all options to find our all number room reservation and I can't find it. Only the one that has both numbers and letters!

It took me forever to find it as well. I know I originally located it by finding one of the "Online Check-in" links and hovering my mouse over it, then writing down the number that was in the bottom address bar. I know it wasn't the main online check-in link that appears on your main MDE page (I just cant remember where it was).

I did notice today that after I personalized our Magic Bands, clicking the "Personalize your Bands" link, that the our reservation Id appears under Resort Reservations. Hope this helps, I know it was frustrating for me! FYI March dates still aren't available.

Do you *have* to show your MBs at any point during the process or only if you're going to pay with the band?

Crazy Hakim said:
You must have your MB when you arrive and check in at the window. The FP+ resides on your MB only, just like an attraction.

We didn't. Just asked for the name. We used our MB's to pay, and then that's how the servers find you at your table to deliver your food.

You must have your MB when you arrive and check in at the window. The FP+ resides on your MB only, just like an attraction.

Since the BOG Lunch FP+ is a stand alone reservation made on a separate website and does not count as a regular FP, you shouldn't need your MB.. The only person who would need to see it is the CM taking the payment if you are on the dining plan or are charging the meal to your room. If you are paying with a CC (I believe cash is not accepted) there is no need for your band at all.
Went we went in December, (no dining plan) we checked in giving the name the reservation was under, were directed where to wait, & paid with a CC - no one ever asked for our MBs.

I'm sure this has been asked but am I able to make 2 reservations for BOG? I already have 1 booked. I'm doing a triple split stay, not sure if that makes a difference or not....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter