Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

I was wondering if anyone else ran into this issue.... I booked my BOG fp+ for Feb 24th the day Feb opened up. Went to review my reservation today and it wasn't there, the only option I had was to book a reservation. I was able to rebook for the same FP+ timeslot, I just thought it was strange. Has anyone else had this issue?
If it's letting you book again- do it. Your initial reservation may have not been confirmed.

Hello -
If you're having trouble finding the reservation ID, log into MDE and go to My Reservations. Under the Disney Resort Hotel Reservations section, hover over (don't click) the Check In Online link. Your browser should show the URL of the link in the bottom left hand corner. It should look like this:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/trip/online-check-in/resort-reservation-id/123456789012/

The last numbers are your reservation ID.

Hope this helps someone. We didn't hear about this until after we paid and received bands, so had some trouble finding the ID.

taterheads said:
If it's letting you book again- do it. Your initial reservation may have not been confirmed.

That's the odd thing. My original was confirmed. I was able to log in and out and see the reservation. Its like it disappeared. All well that's why you rake screen shots of things :)

I was wondering if anyone else ran into this issue.... I booked my BOG fp+ for Feb 24th the day Feb opened up. Went to review my reservation today and it wasn't there, the only option I had was to book a reservation. I was able to rebook for the same FP+ timeslot, I just thought it was strange. Has anyone else had this issue?

I ran into this issue as well yesterday. Booked a BOG FP+ about a week ago for a reservation on Feb 3. I received a confirmed time and was able to view the reservation. However, when I went in yesterday to view the reservation again, the time was now missing. In the upper left hand corner under "FastPass+", it says "Please arrive between" but then there was no time indicated (it is there on my original confirmation page). I was confused, so went to modify the reservation. I selected a different time, and then hit 'Done'. However, when I went back to the view screen the time is missing again. Something definitely wacky going on with the site. Fortunately, I have a screenshot of my original reservation but not the modified reservation because it never showed up in the confirmation screen... ugh!

I can't find the screen shots I took of our reservations... I must have deleted them! Were conformation numbers given with the reservations? Or was it by email address? The only thing I wrote down was the time and email address I used. Does this reservation show up on MDE? Did they email a conformation? I could start hunting for it in my trash folder.

Thanks for your help, starting to panic!

I can't find the screen shots I took of our reservations... I must have deleted them!
(1)Were conformation numbers given with the reservations? Or was it by email address? The only thing I wrote down was the time and email address I used.
(2)Does this reservation show up on MDE?
(3)Did they email a conformation? I could start hunting for it in my trash folder.

Thanks for your help, starting to panic!

(1)No
(2)No
(3)No
Better find that screenshot and/or rebook if they are not showing up when you log into the BOGlunch site.

So my trip is April 6 thru April 13th. The BOG Fast Pass link brings up dates of the 6th thru the 10th. When I choose on it says there are none available choose another date. Is it full or is it just not yet open for April yet. If so why give me a choice?:confused3

So my trip is April 6 thru April 13th. The BOG Fast Pass link brings up dates of the 6th thru the 10th. When I choose on it says there are none available choose another date. Is it full or is it just not yet open for April yet. If so why give me a choice?:confused3

It is still too early, if it opens like it has been. Look around mid-March.

Good Luck!

stupid question....how do i take a "screenshot" on my laptop?

Honestly, since you want to have quick access to it while in WDW, just take a photo of your computer screen with your phone or if you don't have a camera phone, your digital camera that you'll be traveling with.

So my trip is April 6 thru April 13th. The BOG Fast Pass link brings up dates of the 6th thru the 10th. When I choose on it says there are none available choose another date. Is it full or is it just not yet open for April yet. If so why give me a choice?

The way things have been going, slots for April won't be available until around mid-March.

The app is currently working to let you log in and show you dates tied to your reservation, but they haven't added anything to let you know it's too early to book. The design probably wasn't expecting people logging in early -- that anyone logging in would be invited to do so closer to their trip.

Congrats! Did you use two different email address with your split stay to get the 2 lunch FPP, just want to make sure my information is correct.

Thanks

That's a great idea. We have a split stay coming up in April and I'd like to have lunch there twice!

I have a Be Our Guest lunch fastpass coming up in about a week, but I am not sure what to do with it. Can someone tell me where to go and how to prove I have a reservation - do I give them my name? email address?

Also, I don't have the dinning plan but I plan on linking my magic band with a credit card. Will I have to wait in a line to pay or will I be able to go straight to my table?

Thanks!

I have a Be Our Guest lunch fastpass coming up in about a week, but I am not sure what to do with it. Can someone tell me where to go and how to prove I have a reservation - do I give them my name? email address? Also, I don't have the dinning plan but I plan on linking my magic band with a credit card. Will I have to wait in a line to pay or will I be able to go straight to my table? Thanks!

I took a screen shot of our reservation and just gave them our name and didn't even need to show the screen shot. When you at the kiosk and order your meal you can just use magic band and pay for it. It took a second for us to pay and like 5 minutes for my family to choose what to eat!! We loves it!! Have fun!!

I have a Be Our Guest lunch fastpass coming up in about a week, but I am not sure what to do with it. Can someone tell me where to go and how to prove I have a reservation - do I give them my name? email address?

Also, I don't have the dinning plan but I plan on linking my magic band with a credit card. Will I have to wait in a line to pay or will I be able to go straight to my table?

Thanks!

You go to the little desk to the left of the BOG bridge entrance. Tell them you have a FP ressie, they ask your name and if everyone in your party is there and then direct you across the bridge.
You order your meals using touchscreen kiosks and pay using your magic band. Then proceed to whatever table you pick out and they bring your food.

We are going with family and friends and have 3 different room reservations. Has anyone had success trying to match BOG Fast Pass arrival windows with friends?

So...just to make sure I'm following...I've been trying the link for FP durning our stay the first week of march but no dice. If I'm reading this thread right, I need to check back between 2/14-2/20?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter