Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

So I found all of this juicy info and decided to give it a go for a trip in February.
We all are adults staying on property and have magic bands.
Same issues....noticed that the reservation is not connected to our MDX reservation, not able to get in through MDX app to do a reservation/FP. Called IT and was told the same thing about it only being offered via an invitation. He even asked where I got the info..... Googled it ;)

However, for mine I am listed twice in the travel party along with one other member and the third is left out. So, it will be interesting to see how this all plays out once we arrive. Won't be disappointed either way. If it happens, it happens. If not, we'll just wait in line.

tammyroo said:
So I found all of this juicy info and decided to give it a go for a trip in February.
We all are adults staying on property and have magic bands.
Same issues....noticed that the reservation is not connected to our MDX reservation, not able to get in through MDX app to do a reservation/FP. Called IT and was told the same thing about it only being offered via an invitation. He even asked where I got the info..... Googled it ;)

However, for mine I am listed twice in the travel party along with one other member and the third is left out. So, it will be interesting to see how this all plays out once we arrive. Won't be disappointed either way. If it happens, it happens. If not, we'll just wait in line.

You should be fine. You can't add extra people to your BOG FP ressie when you arrive, but you can definitely reduce the size of your party. And only one person scans the band when it's time to order anyway.

We were able to make the FP+ ressies, just cannot find a confirmation of them anywhere. Hope it works! Made reservations for 2/28!
:goodvibes

When I try to put in my resort reservation confirmation #, it won't allow me to put in any more than one digit. I start with the "6" from my conf. # and then I can't follow up with the rest of the numbers. What the heck is going on?!

I have a problem with BOG lunch reservation: Every time I log on to the site, the "View" and " modify Meal Sections" options are grey, when I select "select or replace" I don't see the time selection I picked previously as if I did not have a reservation. I tried many time to try pick a new arrival time and even tried to select the meal, but when I go back to the home page, the same two options greyed out again. What did I do wrong?

Just saw this posted, wanted to give everyone a heads up:

Just back from my stay in the world and wanted to let people know about an issue I encountered using the Be Our Guest Fasspass Pre-order option. I had previously read on the boards how when you checked in, they would confirm your order, and then you would be brought to your table where your meal would be served. This is only true if you are on the Dining Plan or have room charging set up on your account. If you don't have either of those things, you are made to stand in the line with everyone else to pay. And worse, you can only use a cash kiosk to pay, not a credit card kiosk, regardless of how you plan to pay, because they need a human to know that you have a pre-order. So pre-ordering your meal is really pointless, because you end up spending just as much time as if you didn't pre-order, and often more, because you have to stand in the cash line. Hope this will help some people, if only to set the right expectation of how this process works. I have to say that I was very upset when this happened to me because I thought I was going to be brought immediately to my table. If I'd realized how it was going to work, it wouldn't have been nearly so upset.

I've got a reservation booked for Tuesday, but want to change it to wednesday. Before it even lets me see if Wednesday is available, it's asking me to cancel Tuesday. Yes, I want to cancel Tuesday and go Wednesday. But, I don't want to cancel until I know for sure that Wednesday is available.

Does anyone know what I should do here? Will it give me a chance to back out and keep my current reservation if it turns out that Wednesday isn't available?

I've got a reservation booked for Tuesday, but want to change it to wednesday. Before it even lets me see if Wednesday is available, it's asking me to cancel Tuesday. Yes, I want to cancel Tuesday and go Wednesday. But, I don't want to cancel until I know for sure that Wednesday is available. Does anyone know what I should do here? Will it give me a chance to back out and keep my current reservation if it turns out that Wednesday isn't available?

Not Sure :) I was hoping someone with this experience would have answered by now.

If you do try it, please let us know the outcome for others, thank you.

so i am way out- not traveling until October, but just wanted to get into the site and look around. I do have my DVC ressie linked and set up in MDE already. I have the right 12 digit # to use, but when i go to the link to look, it says my email or pw is invalid. UGH. I tried in IE and FF. I had Disney fix my ID/pw weeks ago before I set up MDE as I had multiple Disney accounts previously, so we got that fixed. Any ideas why it is telling me invalid? I know tech support won't help me since I wasn't officially invited. lol

so i am way out- not traveling until October, but just wanted to get into the site and look around. I do have my DVC ressie linked and set up in MDE already. I have the right 12 digit # to use, but when i go to the link to look, it says my email or pw is invalid. UGH. I tried in IE and FF. I had Disney fix my ID/pw weeks ago before I set up MDE as I had multiple Disney accounts previously, so we got that fixed. Any ideas why it is telling me invalid? I know tech support won't help me since I wasn't officially invited. lol

It wouldn't let me in at first with all the correct information because I was too far out, I think it let me in around my ADR date but I can't remember exactly.

Good Luck!

I've got a reservation booked for Tuesday, but want to change it to wednesday. Before it even lets me see if Wednesday is available, it's asking me to cancel Tuesday. Yes, I want to cancel Tuesday and go Wednesday. But, I don't want to cancel until I know for sure that Wednesday is available.

Does anyone know what I should do here? Will it give me a chance to back out and keep my current reservation if it turns out that Wednesday isn't available?

I don't know if you were able to resolve this, but here's my experience: I had a FP+ for Monday but decided I wanted Tuesday instead. I went to the website, didn't touch the Monday reservation, but made one for Tuesday. When I was done, I saw that the Monday reservation had disappeared. I guess they automatically canceled it when I booked Tuesday. How odd.

At any rate, we used the ressie today--1:40-2:10 slot--and, really, I think it saved us maybe ten minutes of waiting in line, if that. Also, a tip: If you'd like a less noisy experience, eat in the Rose Room. I wish I'd realized this before we ate. The ballroom is extremely noisy. But the triple chocolate dessert somehow drowned out the noise!!!

keep an eye on these threads about the BOG FP+. October is so far away there is no way to know if this "test" will still be available or how it will change.

The system is kind of strange,I used the the BOG FP+ last October, I have no active resort reservation (or any plans to make one for years) yet I can log into the special link and make a reservation for this week. :confused3

I was wondering if anyone else ran into this issue.... I booked my BOG fp+ for Feb 24th the day Feb opened up. Went to review my reservation today and it wasn't there, the only option I had was to book a reservation. I was able to rebook for the same FP+ timeslot, I just thought it was strange. Has anyone else had this issue?

If my trip isn't until the end of March am I still too far out to book?

Yep, too early. Right now, with how they've been opening up dates, you'll want to start checking in mid-February. Though that can change at anytime. :)

I was wondering if anyone else ran into this issue.... I booked my BOG fp+ for Feb 24th the day Feb opened up. Went to review my reservation today and it wasn't there, the only option I had was to book a reservation. I was able to rebook for the same FP+ timeslot, I just thought it was strange. Has anyone else had this issue?

Have you checked to see if the one you remade is there? I made one for 2/28 this morning, went back in a few minutes earlier and it only gave me the option to make a new one.:confused3

If my trip isn't until the end of March am I still too far out to book?

Yes :)

If predictions are correct based on previous months.

The month of March should release 12-19th of February.

If your plans go into April like mine and you want one for April like I do.

If things stay the same it should open up mid-March around the 12-19th for the month of April.

Keep checking just in case it changes.

We will be there from 3/28-4/5 :)

Good Luck!

Yes :) If predictions are correct based on previous months. The month of March should release 12-19th of February. If your plans go into April like mine and you want one for April like I do. If things stay the same it should open up mid-March around the 12-19th for the month of April. Keep checking just in case it changes. We will be there from 3/28-4/5 :) Good Luck! .

Blah! I should refresh my page sometimes!!

Haha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter