Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

I'm sure this has been asked but am I able to make 2 reservations for BOG? I already have 1 booked. I'm doing a triple split stay, not sure if that makes a difference or not....

A few people have reported that after they used the first FP+ they were able to make a second one, but no sooner than the day after using the first one.

I'm sure this has been asked but am I able to make 2 reservations for BOG? I already have 1 booked. I'm doing a triple split stay, not sure if that makes a difference or not....

If you have 3 separate Disney resort reservation numbers some have been able to book a second reservation on a split stay using a separate email address and login.

Good Luck!

A few people have reported that after they used the first FP+ they were able to make a second one, but no sooner than the day after using the first one.

I was able to make a second reservation after I went to the first one. I had one resort reservation mon - fri. I went on mom and fri.

Does anyone know if there are other options on the kids menu when you arrive?
No- unfortunately the options on the kids menu aren't great for picky eaters. We went 2 days ago and allowed our kids to get food elsewhere to eat and then we just ordered them a drink and dessert at the BOG. The masters cupcake was delicious ;)

What is the difference between "straight to table" and "fast pass plus"?

When you order the meal online, you go straight to a table. When you don't order online you have to go to the ordering area before finding a table.

When you order the meal online, you go straight to a table. When you don't order online you have to go to the ordering area before finding a table.

I don't think this is always true. I ordered online but still had to go to a kiosk to order my food. They had no record of what I had ordered even though my confirmation showed everything.

Thanks for the response. We going early April so I will start checking mid March.

that is the correct link for on site resort guests only. Until the month of our stay becomes available the site looks kind of funny with the dates it shows.
If the trend continues, the entire month of March should open up around Feb 14-20th.

Good to know! We are going mid April and I have been checking the site every day for our dates to open up. I guess I can chill a little until mid March :rotfl:

I can't seem to get past the login screen. Keeps telling me that I've entered the wrong password. I've tried it for three in our party and keep getting the same error message. Trip is just a few weeks away now.

I can't seem to get past the login screen. Keeps telling me that I've entered the wrong password. I've tried it for three in our party and keep getting the same error message. Trip is just a few weeks away now.

I too am having difficulty getting past the login screen. I've been able to login every day this week and then always get the message that there are no fastpasses available for our date (March 15th).

But now today I get this weird error saying "Thank you for participating. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Lobby Concierge desk at your Walt Disney World resort or upon arrival at the Be Our Guest restaurant".

Not sure what is up with that since I haven't participated yet. Argh. Hopefully it'll be back to normal tomorrow.

I too am having difficulty getting past the login screen. I've been able to login every day this week and then always get the message that there are no fastpasses available for our date (March 15th). But now today I get this weird error saying "Thank you for participating. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Lobby Concierge desk at your Walt Disney World resort or upon arrival at the Be Our Guest restaurant". Not sure what is up with that since I haven't participated yet. Argh. Hopefully it'll be back to normal tomorrow.

I've gotten that error, or an error that says my email or password is incorrect. I don't know what's up with it.

I tried today for March 13th and there was nothing available so I'm guessing now. Can anyone else answer this as well??

No- unfortunately the options on the kids menu aren't great for picky eaters. We went 2 days ago and allowed our kids to get food elsewhere to eat and then we just ordered them a drink and dessert at the BOG. The masters cupcake was delicious ;)

Yes we got French fries and a cupcake for our three year old. I mean, where else but Disney can you feel this is okay?! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter