Basking in the Glow of the (not so) Creepy Clown -2/11-Pictures, Final Thoughts, PTR!

So funny about Tootin' Tate! Sound like something my boys (2 and 4) would do!

Happy Anniversary. My DH and I celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary yesterday. We have been together since we were 15 but we waited to get married til we were 22 :laughing: We thought we were so much more grown up then LOL. So sixteen years all together I guess, time flies. Have a great day.

I don't know how the heck I got 6 pages behind!

All caught up now. Great updates. How exciting to meet Leisa!

I just woke from a nap when I read about your nap. LOL! I could really appreciate that feeling of just totally resting. My son is famous for giving me a time that is on the dot. ..."at 10:13, so and so called". :rotfl2:
You really got some fabulous pictures this trip. And Henry is cracking me up with his Mickey. I love that he fed him nuggets too.

I would've died laughing hearing him say "wheres his butt" too. Thats our corny sense of humor at our house too.

Very nice to take a nap and recharge the batteries.... for Henry & you!!! :)

I love seeing the MK decorated for Halloween. Maybe we can get back there next October... :rolleyes1

A Corny Dog DIS meet!!!!! LOLOL :lmao:
With one of our favorite DISers... Liesa!!!!!!

My first TOP sighting of the trip!!!! Well, I guess it has to be the first since she hasn't even made to the US yet on her TR!!!!!! :laughing::laughing: :lmao::lmao: :rotfl2::rotfl2: :rotfl::rotfl:

1007777259_j9vRS-M.jpg

Great pic!!! You aren't a giant, Liesa is just a shorty!!!!

And LOOK at her crown... excuuuuuuuuuse us!!! :lmao::lmao:

So nice to meet a 'celebrity' in real life... your meet sounds wonderful! :)

OOOOOOOOOOOH I'm telllllllling. Taking pics during Monster's INC!!!! ;)

Woo Hoo for corn dog nuggets! I think of you every time I pass Casey's :)

Sounds like a really fun DIS meet! That picture of the two of you is hilarious - you do look like a giant! :laughing:

1007573585_ESZQF-M.jpg

See that balloon CM? I recognized him from other people's TRs and had to get a close up shot! :laughing:

1007467041_5XJ4E-M.jpg

Anyone recognize him?

I want to be there RIGHT NOW.

Amazingly Henry did not ask for a balloon once this trip!

Yep, we looked for him this time, but he wasn't there. I was going to tell him he had become 'famous' on the DISboards. ;)

Bella was still saying 'boon' on the summer trip, but this trip she had graduated to 'baaaaalloon'.

I want to be back there right now, too, and I could be if Jill could have gotten a few more days off. Darn job of hers! :upsidedow

Woo Hoo!! I missed your last update so I got a double dose today! :cool1:

Yay for Henry meeting Buzz! :thumbsup2

And it looks like a really fun DIS meet! :goodvibes

1007867527_pJsYt-M.jpg

I want to be there RIGHT NOW.
Me too. Sigh.

This just wasn't any 'ol stop at Casey's. This was to be a Corny Dog DIS Meet!

Just as we approached Casey's my phone rang - it could not have been better timing.

It was Liesa! (All7OfUs)
Hurray for a DIS meet!:cool1: I'd love to accomplish one of these next November.

AHEM, I for one, agree with you Brook! Liesa was stylin in her crown! It's boys ya know, they just don't get it.....

Your boy just makes me smile! :) I love the picture of him on the ramp going up to the TTA. :thumbsup2 Just adorable!!

:yay: for your corndog nuggets and meet with Liesa. I too love her crown! She wears it very well :)

Happy, happy, happy Anniversary!!! :hug:

Tracy

YAY for a great DIS meet!!! And to share corndog nuggets...that just makes it golden!!!! Henry and Tate...that was just too cute!!!

Yay for another great evening at MK!!!!

Love the pictures of BWV!! I can't wait to stay there!!

Love all your pictures from MK!!! I love the Halloween decor!

Looks like a great DIS meet!!! :goodvibes

I just love reading your report because Henry reminds me so much of my little Luke! The smiles & the joy in their eyes just make the Disney trips so much more worthwhile, don't you think?!? :goodvibes

(sidenote: Luke has watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse every morning since he was probably 4 or 5 months old. This past week, he just started saying "Mouse House" everytime he sees Mickey! He means that he wants to go see the Castle...or at least that's mommy interpretation of it! I thought of it when I saw the pic of Henry's Mickey beside the castle! I also love the way he was carrying his Mickey!)

Great update on your Casey's meet! I just wrote my Casey's review the other day (will be posted once Katharina has time between packing and unpacking her appartment to edit it) and was thinking of you!

I don't think you are a giant! There must be something about forced perspective going on in this picture, like they use on the buildings at Main Street!! ;)

You see, Katharina and I were smart, we took a photo with Liesa sitting down and while we made her sit upright, we did slide down a bit... :rolleyes1

Hi Brook! I am all caught up again! What a treat, I had several posts to read so I could keep going and going.... :goodvibes I love the picture of Henry on the Peoplemover looking out over Tomorrowland! He looks like the king presiding over his kingdom! :thumbsup2
Thank you for posting the pictures of the carpets in the BW! They do such a great job with all of the themeing, we all enjoy finding the hidden Mickey's in them....
Your DISmeet at Casey's must have been fun. I think it would be fun to see some DIS friends in person. Glad you got your little nuggets! :rotfl:

Hey Brook:goodvibes,

Geeze Louise, I was behind on your fun tr! All caught up now. Love all the cute pics of sweet little Henry. I'm so impressed, this trip looked like it went smooth as silk!:thumbsup2 Good for you! I remember from your winter tr that you felt like a tour guide at times which made it difficult to really soak in the Disney atmosphere! I felt the same way last year when the in-laws came with us.::yes::

Ok, I laughed when I saw the pic of Henry elbowing you out of the way when you were behind bars with Zurg!:lmao: So funny! He really is a cutie.

I know I'm about to get flamed (or at the very least chastised!;)) but I don't get the corn dog nugget obsession. Are they really that good? I'm not a fan of regular corn dogs so maybe that's my problem!:laughing: My 3DD's love them so maybe we'll have to swing by Casey's. DH loves the regular hot dogs there too. Am I just a corn dog snob or something?:laughing: And your dismeet looked like so much fun! I think it's so cool when that happens.:goodvibes

Looking forward to your next update!:goodvibes:goodvibes

More comments later (as in AFTER Sunday), but I'm seriously thinking that Tim was secretly jealous that he can't get away with wearing a tiara too. :lmao: Didn't you notice the silk top too?? You really didn't think I WASN'T Cinderella, did you??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter