• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Basking in the Glow of the (not so) Creepy Clown -2/11-Pictures, Final Thoughts, PTR!

I just adore the pictures on the Peoplemover!! Henry looks so darn cute in those pictures!!!

Hmmmmm....cream cheese pretzel and frozen coke!!!! SO could eat one of those right now!!!! LOL!! Probably wouldn't help me meet my weight loss goals!!!!!

Can't wait to hear more!!

Happy Anniversary!! What a great time you will have!!

I am so loving all the pictures. It makes me so eager for my trip to get here. One quick question, if you don't mind, how tall is Henry? I am wondering if Gavin will be tall enough to ride Buzz in his own seat.

Henry is just too cute! What a perfect age to take him to Disney. They really get it at this age and it's all so magical to them. I just love it!
Happy Anniversary.
P.S- Check your FB!:goodvibes

This update had me smiling the whole way through! The MK is my favorite park so I just love reading about anybody's time spent there.

This update also felt close to me because this past trip was my little guy's 1st time meeting Buzz! You'll have to check out the update once I get to that day. It is absolutely adorable. And looks like Henry had a good experience with him too!

haha Spelling is so great when they can't understand what you're spelling yet! :laughing:

I love the People Mover. And I'm so glad they put that back in the name! It was always the People Mover to me! :)

What a precious update! I love the pictures of Henry on the moving sidewalk and on the Peoplemover! Such excitement! Not to mention, how wonderful that he was able to meet Buzz! So cute!!!

A cream cheese pretzel and a slushie coke sound so good right now! None of the snack food in this house quite measures up to those!

I really don't think it counts as bribery at Disney World! It's just a Disney treat! ;)

Happy Fourth Anniversary!!!

Okay, do tell -- how did Joe score a great price on the Mary Poppins tickets?

Love the update.
The classic Peoplemover, the meet with Buzz and a great treat- for both of you.

Henry is a cutie pie and you can see the pure joy in his face.

Hope that creeping crud is gone in your house.

Off to find the Fantasyland info.

I'm having such fun reading along. :goodvibes Henry is just so cute! I completely understand wanting to say good-bye to Toontown. I had never been back there, so I made it my mission in May to go and see it before it is no more (plus I really wanted to meet the fairies! :rolleyes1). It really is a cool place. Buzz Lightyear is such a fun fun ride! And I loved the pictures of Henry with Buzz-can't wait to see if you met both Buzz and Woody at DHS later. I had to do some observation hours for school, and the speech path that I observed had that exact Ker-Plunk game. The kids loved it! (I did, too! :rotfl:) And I have to agree, that cream cheese pretzel was delicious! I got the frozen cherry drink instead of the coke and it was still awesome!

I think i get that same look on MY face when i ride the peoplemover! I have no idea what it is about it, just love sitting there, above the crowds, taking it all in :goodvibes

Love the pic of both of you behind the bars, so cute!!

And no worries about your mommy moment. Heck, I had one in Target last night!! I was struggling to even motivate myself to go but we HAD to and for some reason Aiden had NO desire to get out of the car. I bribed him with a small toy if he would be good and it worked! Though eh picked out one of the new Oso toys and I have now had "Special Agent OSO" running through my head since last night :headache:

That frozen coke makes me really miss the frozen drinks you used to get at the Pop Century food court with refillable mugs. I was only able to take advantage of that on one trip :sad2: But, I will still shell out almost $4 for one, or use a snack credit! I also NEED to put that pretzel on my must eat list.

How much fun was your day!!! You are having such great times I am really looking forward to reading more.

Isn't Main Street just beautiful this time of year? We didn't get to spend nearly enough time in Magic Kingdom on this short trip. :sad2:

I always love seeing Henry having fun with his friend, Buzz. Our little cousins got pictures made with Buzz and Woody first thing this morning. I know they were both grinning from ear to ear. The littlest one, Parker, used to say 'Booze'. Too cute.

Congratulations on the Mary Poppins tickets! :woohoo:
We saw it in Atlanta and very much enjoyed it. :thumbsup2

First, we got your postcard, thank you!!!!!!!!! I took pics, but haven't downloaded them due to being sick/busy. I plan to post it here as part of an update! Henry was SO excited that Mickey "remembered" him! :goodvibes

How was your trip???

The sand pit is off to the left, up the stairs and over the bridge - it's completely hidden from the rest of the area. We didn't know about it our first time there, and just randomly found it the second time. Where is the water area? I think I remember a bit of water trickling down a wall or something like that....:confused:

Your welcome for the postcard! I'm glad Henry liked it. I had intended to get Mickey to sign it for real, but I just never got the chance. I figured he wouldn't know the difference anyway! :laughing:

Our trip was good, I'm going to start a TR soon. I'll post a link here when I do.

Aah, so that's where the sand pit is! We must have walked right by it because I remember going over the bridge! Oh well, next time, right? The water area is just what you remember, off to the right when you come in. It was a super hot day when we were there and David just loved putting the water all over us!

You got some great detailed pictures of Minnie's house! :thumbsup2 We didn't get to go in this trip, I'm sad I missed it!

Henry looks so cute in that Minnie headband- great blackmail picture someday! :rotfl:

LOL at his quote- "fun stuff in there, Daddy!" I feel the same way about the gift shops!

The pictures with Buzz are great- Henry is so good at posing! We could hardly get David to even look at the camera. I love his Buzz wings!

1007430746_mzxxY-M.jpg

David got this set for his birthday and he has so much fun playing with it! I just bought a Cars one too. They are great fun!

That is awesome about your Mom moving to Florida- lots more trips for you!!! :cool1: My parents have a place in Sebring, about 1 1/4 hours south of Disney. They spend the winter there and we've gone down in March/April for the last 3 years. I always manage to get at least a little trip to Disney out of it- even if it's just a day at DTD! They are actually going to put it on the market :sad1: and my mom asked me if I wanted to drive down with her next week! I would love to go, but we'd have to fly back, as her van will be packed with stuff, and I just don't have the money. Bummer!

Happy Anniversary tomorrow!

Great updates. We are planning on spending lots of time in TT in Dec. Have fun at the show.

I had a feeling you would be doing an update right about now. Are all of our little men fast asleep?
I'm so glad he got to see his Buzz. As you were describing the situation I found myself whispering, "just let him meet Buzz" I'm like a backseat mom! I know that I will have tears in my eyes when Brady gets to meet Buzz and Woody. I can't wait for that moment.

:rotfl: Henry was at a friend's house yesterday almost ALL DAY. I had an entire day of just ME. It was awesome.

But, now I'm here and yep - he's napping. :laughing: I have the friend's little guy today, he isn't a good napper at other people's houses, he slept for about 45 minutes and is now chillin' with the Backyardigans. He's good at "quiet time" UNLIKE Henry who goes full boar and then crashes.

It was a lot of fun to meet Buzz!! I'm really glad we decided to stay and take the time then to meet him because later in the week when we tried at DHS he wasn't there! Just Woody and Jessie - Henry didn't want them, he just wanted Buzz. :goodvibes

First, I'm glad you are feeling better (I wondered why I hadn't seen you on my TR and several others the last week).

Great updates, Brook. I love Henry "behind" bars and we've all had that "Awesome Mother Moment" of bribery. Hey, if it works...what the heck!

I'm glad Henry got to meet Buzz and loved his ride on the PeopleMover.

Thank you!!! It was an awful crud - and the fact that I don't really get a day off being a SAHM didn't help. Joe did stay home from work one day, but still worked. :headache: I couldn't rest AT ALL. But all well, it is what it is. The crud is gone now!

I try not to pull the bribery card too often, but it sure helps sometimes!

oooooh ooooooh......you got a picture of both my Alice mug and Tea set!

Sounds like you had a great morning at MK! And better to leave with a manageable meltdown now than an uncontrolable one later :thumbsup2

And I thought of you when I took it! I think those are just so sweet. You and Danica will have some wonderful tea parties with those in the future!

Silly mom, trying to give a 3 year old and either/or ultimatum, of course he wanted BOTH the fruit snacks and the ice cream! ;)

It must have been a hot day, in some of those pictures Henry's hair looks almost stuck to his head - I think it was indeed time to get into some a/c!

Was the cream cheese pretzel really sweet? I like my pretzels salty rather than sweet so I'm not sure I'd like it.....

Love the meeting Buzz pics :goodvibes

:rotfl: I know, I know!

It was a hot day - I *think* Henry also had a hat on for much of the day, so that always contributes to the sweaty hair and head. But, he is a sweaty kid, he runs hot just like his Daddy. We all were ready for a bit to relax though in the cool air!

I'm all about salty pretzels as well, and I'm not big on super sweet stuff at all - this pretzel had sweet to it, but it wasn't overbearing to me. It had the breadiness (is that a word???) of the pretzel, so some savory, mixed with a light sweet of the cream cheese.

I love Henry's expression on the moving walkway! He looks so very excited. :)

Your lunch looks delicious. I haven't eaten quite yet and that just made my stomach growl. Yum!!!

Loved the update Brook!

He was amazed at that walkway! He became a pro at them that week and knew just what to do!

Yes, it sounds like you found the message board which I mentioned on MRYPPNS' thread. :goodvibes But don't get scared, there are some people around which are a bit crazy, but there are also some really informed people. :thumbsup2 Need to check out the PI news, I got rather bored with any discussion about this topic because it did seem to go nowhere.

It sounds like you were pretty successful in getting things done you wanted to do: feet picture, Henry behind bars, LL's favourite snack! :thumbsup2

I am sorry that your meltdown prevention tactic did not work out! I guess it was just going to happen whatever you would have done! But for people who aren't parents (like me) this really is a good reminder: you did just the right thing: try to get your child out of the heat and away from all the stimulation in the park - and that is what he did not want to do! :confused3

I think the "crazy" people on there are pretty funny. There are some very serious people though too and I'm amazed at how much they know about Disney history. It's really fun to read!

It was a great afternoon at MK! We got those tradition pictures done and enjoyed it all. The meltdown comes with the age. Henry used to have a meltdown MAYBE once every few months - he was sooooo chill. Now that he's 3 he has a bit more of an opinion. :laughing: I knew regardless of what he wanted to do, we had to go - his meltdown confirmed it if anything! That day we needed AC and we needed a real nap instead of in the stroller like we can often pull off.

I love this picture of Henry. So cute.

Your description of you guys meeting Buzz brought tears to my eyes. Non Disney people just don't get how Disney is so good at making little moments magical. Buzz didn't have to put out his arms, but he knew if he did, that he would probably get a smile from his small admirer, so he did it. So sweet. And I love how Henry made sense of why he saw Buzz inside and outside. So smart.

I do love me some Frozen Coke. I can't believe that when we stayed at Pop and they still had the Frozen Coke with free refills, that it took me until the middle of my trip to find out how wonderful Frozen Coke really is.

You know I tried it recently at Burger King, and it was nasty. So this is one of th things I'm looking forward to getting at Disney soon.

One more thing, I love the Zurg picture where Henry is elbowing you. So cute too.

Henry was so thrilled when Buzz popped his arms out. It was very sweet!! I wonder how many kids attempt to push his buttons expecting the wings? :laughing:

When we stayed at Pop I had forgotten about them, so I never got to try one! I was so bummed when they took them out knowing I would never get to try them. Are they the same as what you find in the parks? I don't mind the ones at BK, but the ones at WDW are MUCH better!

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy Mary Poppins :) We are going next month and I can't wait! :goodvibes

I love the pictures from the TTA. Henry looks like he's having so much fun! Too cute :)

It's such a great show!!! You will LOVE it!!!!!! They truly took the Disney magic and brought it to the stage. I am pumped to see it again - and be so much closer this time!

Hello Cream Cheese Pretzel, you are my darling. :rotfl2:

I had a panic attack at work because I couldn't see all of your pictures. I'm happy to say that I can see them all at school. Phew.

What a wonderful MK day!! Sounds like lots of fun. I really wanted to try one of those hot dogs they have, they sound so yummy!

That is so strange that you couldn't see them at work! I don't think any of them were from Facebook (sometimes I just link from FB)...all were on SmugMug, I think! :confused3 Anyway, glad you could see them!

That cream cheese pretzel was yumm-o! I'm so glad I tried it! It will stay on my snack list for future trips for sure!

Oh I love love loved all the toontown pics. Thank you so much for sharing them, made me smile and sad all at the same time. The Zurg picture is just priceless!

Yeah...hot and overtired kids don't do so well with the rationalization and/or rationing. Bummer for you though, just when you think you've saved yourself from that meltdown....something else triggers it. n Hopefully the ride back and the road to naptime happened quickly, those can be some LONG journeys!

The Toontown pictures make me happy and sad all at the same time too. I really truly don't want to see certain elements of it go, but am very excited for what they are doing with the area as well.

Thankfully Henry's meltdowns are usually very short lived. And distractions like several big buses are always pretty exciting stuff. ;)

Another great update Brook.

Enjoy this ability while it lasts. Won't be long and Henry will be able to S-P-E-L-L right along with you.

Ha! The CM was probably like "Thanks a lot Mom! These wings don't really pop out!"

Ah yes, I've been there. It's at times like these when I will look at my wife (or vice versa) and say, "You thought you could win didn't ya? When are you gonna learn?"

You aren't kidding! The other day Joe spelled out P-A-R-K and Henry IMMEDIATELY says, "I want to go to the park!" :eek: It had to just be coincidence though....please Lord let it be!

I am always 2 updates behind. :confused3

What a fun time in Toontown! We brought Juliana on Goofy's rollercoaster when she was 3 and she screamed and cried the whole time. We thought our 'Parents of the Year' card was going to get revoked! :lmao::lmao:

I loved all your pics from Minnie & Mickey's house!

I NEED this shirt! Love it!!!

1007447131_BkG3e-M.jpg

Henry was having a blast playing with Mr. Potato head!!!! I hope you filled him up 2 boxes of parts!!!!! :lmao:

I'm glad the diaper emergency was contained!!! :scared1:

I didn't know they were bringing back the Peoplemover??? COOL! Nice foot shot! ;)

Great pics with Buzz!!!!

At least Henry's meltdown was while you were leaving. :upsidedow

Isn't that shirt cute? Too bad they only make it little people sizes! I did pick it up for H later in the trip. Joe isn't crazy about it, but I love it!

Henry cried the whole time on Barnstormer at age 2. His face was all red and he was totally freaked. We are stellar. :laughing:

They did change it back to the Peoplemover! It's technically now the Tomorrowland Transit Authority Peoplemover. TTAPM?

Happy Anniversary! I'm so jealous you get to see the show! Enjoy it. :goodvibes

And congrats to your mom too!

LOVE the pictures of H and Buzz! Noah always runs around with his "wings" out too, so glad to know Buzz can improvise when needed. ;)

Sorry to hear about the melt down leaving MK, but hope you guys made it to the pool &/or the ac!

We never really spent any time in TT when we went in 08 b/c DH just didn't "get it" so we made a quick stop in at the Judges Tent and that was the end of TT. :sad2: I'm hoping it'll still be around in December when we go so we can see it.

Great update! popcorn::popcorn::

Thank you! 4 years as of tomorrow!!

I'm hoping Toontown is still there in December for you too! I think it should be - the earliest I have seen it being closed is February.

Your update is bring back sooo many great memories of my DS's first Disney trip when he was 3. Stuffing the Mr. Potato Head box, Holding him while riding Buzz over and over again( and yes we have that gun), the picture of Zurg is one of our traditions, hands up on the "People Mover" always, and the lovely ice cream melt down. Ours happened within 20 minutes of being in Disney. Who knew they didn't have spinkles :confused3. ? All good stuff:thumbsup2. I look forward to reading more. Could I possibly get an exhausted little boy falling asleep right after Wishes? Or a new favorite ride in TOT?

I was so tempted to buy the gun. It wasn't the only time he played with it during the trip! Perhaps for Christmas. :scratchin

The Zurg picture is one of our traditions as well! I only missed this past December with Henry back there, but have one from just a few months earlier in September, so I let it slide. It's so fun to watch him grow in them!

Henry had never done the hands up on the Peoplemover, it was so cute!! I hope it sticks with him for the next few trips at least. :cutie:

Well....you won't get a tired little boy falling asleep right after Wishes, but you will get something else. :laughing: Not tonight in the TR, we have the dessert party - you get a SUGARED UP boy instead - later in the week. It revolves around popcorn.

Isn't 3 such a fun age at Disney? It's such a HARD age - at least it has been with Henry - but it was amazing at Disney!

I am sorry I am so behind on your trip report, but plan to catch up thanks to your table of contents at the beginning.

I just read about your next trip in March, and 15 days. That is a dream come true. Over the weekend I made reservations for Feb. 28- March 7, so we will be at Disney at the same time. I am excited about the Flowers and DH is excited about ESPN the weekend.

No worries on being behind! I am very far behind on some of my reports and have been playing catch-up a lot the past few days. Or at least trying to!

Yep, 15 days! I really can't all believe it quite yet! I had no idea it was going to be ESPN the weekend. What is that? Joe isn't a sports guy, so it won't phase us, but I'm just curious! We'll definitely have to plan a meet! Where are you staying? There are going to be quite a few DISers down there those same dates - we need a big 'ol meet!

I just adore the pictures on the Peoplemover!! Henry looks so darn cute in those pictures!!!

Hmmmmm....cream cheese pretzel and frozen coke!!!! SO could eat one of those right now!!!! LOL!! Probably wouldn't help me meet my weight loss goals!!!!!

Can't wait to hear more!!

Thanks Jen! He had such a blast on that ride, it wasn't the only spin he took around Tomorrowland. :goodvibes

I could so go for a cream cheese pretzel right now as well....lunch just wasn't enough food!

Happy Anniversary!! What a great time you will have!!

I am so loving all the pictures. It makes me so eager for my trip to get here. One quick question, if you don't mind, how tall is Henry? I am wondering if Gavin will be tall enough to ride Buzz in his own seat.

Henry was just bareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely 40 inches with "tall shoes" on this past trip. He turned 3 on September 1 and is tall for his age as per the doctor charts. I had him measured the other day at the Ped and he is now at 40 inches. I measured Henry a few times before the trip and was glad he was just gonna squeak by with his taller shoes on!

Henry is just too cute! What a perfect age to take him to Disney. They really get it at this age and it's all so magical to them. I just love it!
Happy Anniversary.
P.S- Check your FB!:goodvibes

It really was a very fun age at Disney! I suspect the next few years will be very magical - then he'll be hitting pre-teen and won't give two hoots about Dumbo. :sad2: (maybe I'll get lucky though! ;))

I checked my FB....I didn't see anything....:confused3 Oh wait! You probably mean a message there? I just STINK at checking those. I'll try to get back on there today and check it!

This update had me smiling the whole way through! The MK is my favorite park so I just love reading about anybody's time spent there.

This update also felt close to me because this past trip was my little guy's 1st time meeting Buzz! You'll have to check out the update once I get to that day. It is absolutely adorable. And looks like Henry had a good experience with him too!

haha Spelling is so great when they can't understand what you're spelling yet! :laughing:

I love the People Mover. And I'm so glad they put that back in the name! It was always the People Mover to me! :)

I still have to get caught up on your TR! I know I've read quite a bit of it, but am still behind. I will get there! And I'm looking forward to the part with Buzz! :yay: It's so wonderful when they meet the characters, isn't it?

And I forgot to say it in my update, but they ARE paging Mr. Tom Morrow again too! :thumbsup2

What a precious update! I love the pictures of Henry on the moving sidewalk and on the Peoplemover! Such excitement! Not to mention, how wonderful that he was able to meet Buzz! So cute!!!

A cream cheese pretzel and a slushie coke sound so good right now! None of the snack food in this house quite measures up to those!

I really don't think it counts as bribery at Disney World! It's just a Disney treat! ;)

Happy Fourth Anniversary!!!

Okay, do tell -- how did Joe score a great price on the Mary Poppins tickets?

Joe scored the awesome tickets through work - it's an incentive program with his company. They were almost 50% off!:dance3: If you guys ever do come up this way and decide to see a show let me know in advance and we'll see what we can do to find you a good price. I belong to a theater club with discount tickets, plus Joe's work, plus a few other avenues I know for discounts. :thumbsup2

Love the update.
The classic Peoplemover, the meet with Buzz and a great treat- for both of you.

Henry is a cutie pie and you can see the pure joy in his face.

Hope that creeping crud is gone in your house.

Off to find the Fantasyland info.

The crud is gone! :thumbsup2 I'm so glad! The little guy I am watching today though has a cold (not too bad of one), so I hope that doesn't spread through next. :sad2: We'll see...

Thanks for posting a link to your pics!

I'm having such fun reading along. :goodvibes Henry is just so cute! I completely understand wanting to say good-bye to Toontown. I had never been back there, so I made it my mission in May to go and see it before it is no more (plus I really wanted to meet the fairies! :rolleyes1). It really is a cool place. Buzz Lightyear is such a fun fun ride! And I loved the pictures of Henry with Buzz-can't wait to see if you met both Buzz and Woody at DHS later. I had to do some observation hours for school, and the speech path that I observed had that exact Ker-Plunk game. The kids loved it! (I did, too! :rotfl:) And I have to agree, that cream cheese pretzel was delicious! I got the frozen cherry drink instead of the coke and it was still awesome!

I'm so glad you got a chance to see Toontown before it went! It's a cute little area - not my favorite, but it has some nice touches. Another rumor is about Snow White's Scary Adventure being closed down for good - I really hope I get a chance to ride that before it's gone since I never have!

Isn't Kerplunk a fun game? I used to love it when I was a kid! The alien version just makes it even better!

Oooh, the frozen cherry drink sounds good too. I'll have to remember that one for March!

I think i get that same look on MY face when i ride the peoplemover! I have no idea what it is about it, just love sitting there, above the crowds, taking it all in :goodvibes

Love the pic of both of you behind the bars, so cute!!

And no worries about your mommy moment. Heck, I had one in Target last night!! I was struggling to even motivate myself to go but we HAD to and for some reason Aiden had NO desire to get out of the car. I bribed him with a small toy if he would be good and it worked! Though eh picked out one of the new Oso toys and I have now had "Special Agent OSO" running through my head since last night :headache:

I am with ya on the Peoplemover! I love it!! There just something is very great about it - it's so simple, yet wonderful.

:lmao: about Special Agent Oso! Hilarious! I get those songs stuck in my head too - had it earlier today even though I haven't seen it in days. The other day I sang to Henry, "He's Special Agent Henry, he's a unique stuffed kid!" and he laughed and laughed! It seems Oso is taking off finally, did you see they have him at Hollywood & Vine for breakfast now?

That frozen coke makes me really miss the frozen drinks you used to get at the Pop Century food court with refillable mugs. I was only able to take advantage of that on one trip :sad2: But, I will still shell out almost $4 for one, or use a snack credit! I also NEED to put that pretzel on my must eat list.

How much fun was your day!!! You are having such great times I am really looking forward to reading more.

I sure wish they still had those at Pop! I forgot about them the time we stayed there. :sad2: I'll shell out $4 for one too, YUMMY!

Isn't Main Street just beautiful this time of year? We didn't get to spend nearly enough time in Magic Kingdom on this short trip. :sad2:

I always love seeing Henry having fun with his friend, Buzz. Our little cousins got pictures made with Buzz and Woody first thing this morning. I know they were both grinning from ear to ear. The littlest one, Parker, used to say 'Booze'. Too cute.

Congratulations on the Mary Poppins tickets! :woohoo:
We saw it in Atlanta and very much enjoyed it. :thumbsup2

Yes! I love, love, love the orange, yellow and brown. All the pumpkins are very cute too.

Short trips are hard aren't they? It's wonderful to go and be there, but stinks because you can't ever quite get done what you want to. But, at least you got a taste to tide you over, right? Is your next trip March then?

Isn't Mary Poppins awesome? I'm so excited to see it again!!! It truly is magical!

Your welcome for the postcard! I'm glad Henry liked it. I had intended to get Mickey to sign it for real, but I just never got the chance. I figured he wouldn't know the difference anyway! :laughing:

Our trip was good, I'm going to start a TR soon. I'll post a link here when I do.

Aah, so that's where the sand pit is! We must have walked right by it because I remember going over the bridge! Oh well, next time, right? The water area is just what you remember, off to the right when you come in. It was a super hot day when we were there and David just loved putting the water all over us!

You got some great detailed pictures of Minnie's house! :thumbsup2 We didn't get to go in this trip, I'm sad I missed it!

Henry looks so cute in that Minnie headband- great blackmail picture someday! :rotfl:

LOL at his quote- "fun stuff in there, Daddy!" I feel the same way about the gift shops!

The pictures with Buzz are great- Henry is so good at posing! We could hardly get David to even look at the camera. I love his Buzz wings!

David got this set for his birthday and he has so much fun playing with it! I just bought a Cars one too. They are great fun!

That is awesome about your Mom moving to Florida- lots more trips for you!!! :cool1: My parents have a place in Sebring, about 1 1/4 hours south of Disney. They spend the winter there and we've gone down in March/April for the last 3 years. I always manage to get at least a little trip to Disney out of it- even if it's just a day at DTD! They are actually going to put it on the market :sad1: and my mom asked me if I wanted to drive down with her next week! I would love to go, but we'd have to fly back, as her van will be packed with stuff, and I just don't have the money. Bummer!

Happy Anniversary tomorrow!

Nope, Henry had NO idea that it wasn't really Mickey's signature - no worries there! He was amazed at it! I still have to download the camera. :headache:

:woohoo: for the TR! I look forward to the link! And I look forward to reading all about it!

Henry has his moments with posing. I take so many pictures of him he often refuses - so I try to distract him and get him to laugh and snap a million in a row hoping one will be decent. :rolleyes: I've laid off on pictures a bit lately, so I think that has helped some - he's actually asked me to take his picture a few times recently!

Henry is big into Duplos right now, so there will definitely be some at Christmas time. He has requested a set with a garbage truck we saw at the Lego store the other day, I know there was one with Buzz and the aliens and a garbage truck, so I think that will be really fun!

Oh that stinks about your parents deciding to sell their house in Florida! What a bummer! I'm hoping that no matter when I go visit Mom I'll be able to squeeze in a trip-just like you said, even if its just to DTD. Of course if we keep with the APs like we have lately, it'll be a park! :laughing: ;)

Great updates. We are planning on spending lots of time in TT in Dec. Have fun at the show.

I wish we would have spent a bit more time there, but Henry just had no interest in Donald's boat. We tried to sway him over there instead of the playground, but slides win! :laughing: If by some random chance it's still there in Feb/March we'll hit it up again.

I'm a bad Diser, work hasn't been letting me keep caught up on TR's. So I decided to sneak in some time since my boss is out of the office all week.:)

Love love love all Toontown pictures. I remember that HUGE shop because my DH and I got lost in there when it was raining one day last year during our trip. We also found a little counter in the back near the fairy/princesses line entrance that sold some AWESOME cupcakes that had so much icing, it was ridiculous! Oh, how I'll miss Toontown....:sad1: That playground looks really fun, I'm only too sorry it won't be there next November.

Hurray for the TTA foot pic AND the "Henry Behind Bars" pic! Those are pictures that you'll be having him take up until he physically protests:lmao:! I would've thought that giving a choice would work.....wow do I have some learning to do in that department, huh?

As for your mom, I can't believe she hasn't been to WDW with you three yet. I am glad that she'll eventually be moving down there and perhaps you'll get her to the MK!

Yep, 15 days! I really can't all believe it quite yet! I had no idea it was going to be ESPN the weekend. What is that? Joe isn't a sports guy, so it won't phase us, but I'm just curious! We'll definitely have to plan a meet! Where are you staying? There are going to be quite a few DISers down there those same dates - we need a big 'ol meet!

We are currently booked at CBR in a king room, but I would like to change to CSR standard room. CSR rooms are book at the time we are going. I am hoping something will open up. My DH wants at least a queen size bed. We stayed at BLT in June and it may have spoiled him.

ESPN the weekend they broadcast several of their shows from DHS, and have sports stars their for interviews. It will be a first for us and I am trying to find out more information myself.

My DH is a big sports fan, he coached basketball and football on the high school level.

I'm so happy to hear that Madeline isn't the only one to choose one thing and then after it's opened decide she wants the other thing. hahaha

When did they change the guy behind bars at Buzz lightyear?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter