Basking in the Glow of the (not so) Creepy Clown -2/11-Pictures, Final Thoughts, PTR!

More comments later (as in AFTER Sunday), but I'm seriously thinking that Tim was secretly jealous that he can't get away with wearing a tiara too. :lmao: Didn't you notice the silk top too?? You really didn't think I WASN'T Cinderella, did you??

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Liesa, I think you are right. The whipping boy is jealous. ;)

More comments later (as in AFTER Sunday), but I'm seriously thinking that Tim was secretly jealous that he can't get away with wearing a tiara too. :lmao: Didn't you notice the silk top too?? You really didn't think I WASN'T Cinderella, did you??
You don't think I'd walk around MK with a tiara on my head? I think I'd fit right in!!!!! princess:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Liesa, I think you are right. The whipping boy is jealous. ;)
I could loan out my tiara to him and he could re-take that picture.... :lmao:
I'd be afraid he'd never return the tiara. ;)

I've walked around MK in 90 degree heat for hours looking like this:

DSC06640.jpg

I think i could make it with a teeny-tiny tiara on. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

How awesome to meet another Dis'er over yummy CDN! I can't think of a yummier way to meet. Boys and their tooting jokes. I tell ya Brook, it's starting now and will not end for awhile. My 7 year old is always going on about some bodily function. lol!!

The picture you posted about "soaking it all in". Ah....sigh. It gave me that internal yearn. The one where you are really, really wishing for your Happy Place, kwim? It's tough to wait to go back.

Great update lady! :)

Yep, boys and bodily functions, it truly never ends. :rolleyes:
Brooke - I always love your pictures - it makes me want to be at MK soooo bad! In 12 days I will be there - but not at MK, only HS and Epcot this trip - maybe I'll catch a glimpse of the castle from a bus window! :laughing:

All caught up again.
Love Henry in TL and on Buzz, with Buzz and the TTA ( now the Peoplemover)

Liesa is fabulous isn't she? You both are. I am so glad I got meet with both of you.

Love the tiara

When we stayed at Pop I had forgotten about them, so I never got to try one! I was so bummed when they took them out knowing I would never get to try them. Are they the same as what you find in the parks? I don't mind the ones at BK, but the ones at WDW are MUCH better!

The ones at Pop tasted the same to me as the ones at the parks. Maybe it was just our BK, because even my DH thought the drink was awful. And he normally likes most things. He isn't picky like I am.

1008160355_yCD4K-M.jpg

Mickey wanted a picture with his house. ;)

Love this picture of Mickey. I might have to take a similar picture on my next trip.

Here is a pic of my DS's Mickey last time we were there. We called it our own Hidden Mickey.

IMG_2895.jpg

Great update as always. You are so good at trip reports. So glad that you go to Disney alot, because I don't know what I would do without your trip reports to read. It would not be good.

You don't think I'd walk around MK with a tiara on my head? I think I'd fit right in!!!!! princess:

I've walked around MK in 90 degree heat for hours looking like this:

DSC06640.jpg

I think i could make it with a teeny-tiny tiara on. :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Dude!! You rock!! I totally remember that get-up you wore- so suave!

You're right! I think it's teeny tiny too, I need a bigger one. princess:

Hi Brook! I'm still reading along...when there is time and trying to catch-up on a couple of my FAV trippies! Your pics are just amazing...they really make me feel I am there right now (*wishing*)! Well we are getting excited for our Christmas trip in that it will be here before we know it! We were originally coming back the day before Xmas Eve BUT :love: DH suggested spending :santa:Christmas EVE/DAY:santa: at Disney so our trip has been extended a bit, too ;)! I'm not complaing..lol! BTW, I have been looking out for you in the neighborhood...but haven't seen ya around yet :rotfl:. I will recognize you and lil' Henry from your pics! I usually frequent Starbucks (not DD) on Ditmars each am, after dropping off the kids for school. Hope to see ya around! :flower3:

I've enjoyed your pictures immensely. I REALLY, REALLY want to stay at BWV. We usually go in October (F&WF) and have never been able to book a room that we can actually afford.

But I still dream!

Now back to read MORE.

awe, you gotta love the pics of H with Buzz.

And I gotta say, sometimes the sun doesn't bring out the best in adults too hehe Not only 3 year olds have tantrums hehe

I'm here!!!! I caught up. :) Life has been wild but calming down now.

Love your MK day! You got a LOT done!!

I must try that pretzel this trip.....YUM!!!!!

1007922765_Fg3ER-M.jpg

Nerd pic for GB as we got off the ride
Woohoo! :cool1:

Thanks BE!

Love the updates! I'm behind again, but working to catch back up. I didn't realize you met up with Liesa. That's awesome! Henry's Tate interaction had me CRACKING UP! (For the obvious reasons.)

Good stuff that!

Looking forward to more. Great job on the photos as always!

Sorry for the slow replies here - I've been spending much of my computer time working on my resume/looking for jobs, as I have recently decided to go back to work! I'm excited and nervous, but I think it will be a good move. Now that Henry is 3 and will be going to school next year, I want him to have some time away from me to get used to it - and I need it too. I've been a SAHM for 1 year and while it has had its ups and downs, I'm very grateful for the opportunity. So far I haven't applied for anything, but trying to get a general feel for what is out there and the pay range. I found one particular company looking for something that I would exactly fit in, so I'll be applying this week!! I'll keep you all posted on the job hunt/life changes with all that as time progresses.

Also - we (just Joe & I) are going to St. Lucia in 3 weeks! I can't believe how quickly that has come up. After St. Lucia we'll fly to Minnesota for Thanksgiving. I haven't done ANYTHING in preparation for either trip...it's on the To Do List, but well...it's been completely ignored lately! :rolleyes:

Please forgive me for the report moving slow this month; it's been - and going to continue to be - busy! December will be calmer....hopefully. ;)

Great updates, Brook. I am so glad you got to meet Liesa. I've never met her but I thoroughly enjoy talking to her on the DIS. Glad you got your corn nuggets at Casey's (we don't eat there, but we have stopped to rest on the bleachers and they are uncomfortable...but then we sat in them for years between baseball, basketball and wrestling :eek:).

I'm going to guess Jungle Cruise.

It was a great DIS meet! I'm grateful our trips lined up. DIS Meets are always so much fun, aren't they?

Looks like you guys had fun on Buzz and the Peoplemover. I am so glad they are back th old name. Henry looked so cute on the moving walkway.

How cool that Henry got to meet Buzz and how cute was it that he thought Buzz left the meet and greet to be inside the ride. Glad he got to shoot the gun on the ride.

Looking forward to reading more. Ok so I started this reply about 2 hrs ago and now see you have a new update...so i will be back shortly.

I have your wine stopper all packaged up, but this week has been VERY tight with money, so I haven't been able to mail it because I literally don't even have a dollar. :laughing: It WILL be mailed after Friday when we get paid!

The meet with Buzz was a very sweet and magical moment. Henry had such a great time meeting the characters! I suspect we'll be doing quite a bit of that for years to come.

OK all cught up...What a great Dis meet with your yummy corn dog thingies form Casey's.

Your pictures from the night are yet again amazing....and it really makes me wnat to go to Disney now! Can't wait to see how you finish off the night.

It was a great meet! Another DISer + corn dog nuggets, ooooh ya!

After see the corn dog nuggets, I remember to add them to my most have list for March. How could I have forgotten?

The shame! ;) I hope you like them! They are deep fried goodness!

I have been lurking trying to catch up on your TR and havent really had time to comment yet...but we were just down there at the end of September and I saw that same balloon guy. I had recognized him from previous TRs, but could only get a picture with his head turned, bummer!!! I also tried Caseys for the first time and it was AMAZING! I was so excited I could get cotton candy as my dessert with the dining plan :thumbsup2

I have been enjoying catching up and I am going to keep updating now :rotfl:

That balloon CM is becoming famous on these boards. :rotfl: It seems he's always working!!

So glad you liked Casey's too!!! I love it there. Joe isn't as die-hard as me, but he likes it enough.

Ok 2 updates since I last checked. Love the pics of Henry on TTA & with Buzz!!
So cute!!

LOVE those cream cheese pretzels!! My DH & I have one now every trip!!

Aw poor Henry wanted the fruit snacks & ice cream huh?:rotfl:

Sounds like you had a great Dismeet:thumbsup2

Yep, who woulda thought a 3 year old would want both ice cream AND fruit snacks??? :lmao:

Mmmm, corn dog nuggets! :banana:

::yes::

I loved the carpet pic! As weird as that sounds. :laughing: I just think it's so neat how each Resort is so different in all the detailing.

Oh man, Little Guy HAD to have one of those balloons with the Mickey head inside the clear balloon thing. You will not believe it- it lasted 2 whole months once we got home!!

How cool you got to meet Liesa! :goodvibes She's little like me, so I didn't feel so short around her. :laughing:

Monsters, Inc. is so fun! It's great when you get a good group of people in the same show as you. They make it more fun!

I LOVE that pic of Mickey with the Castle in the background.

I'm with ya on the resorts! I love how they are all different, and all those little details are so amazing.

That is AWESOME about the balloon! 2 months?!?! That is good to know too - I've never even dared to find out how much they are, I'm sure I'll have sticker shock. :scared1: :laughing: But if it lasts that long, it's worth it!

Woohoo! An update, and a great one at that!

You were probably looking too high. :lmao:

Sorry Liesa, I couldn't resist. Here, :flower3: this is for you.

I'm so glad you two got to meet in person. :thumbsup2
I think you're both pretty special. :hug:

(And I won't say anything about this being a trip report of Gulliver's Travels.)

I can't believe you did this! I've never dared!

:rotfl2::rotfl2: Do you know what it's like to be reading somebody's TR and then suddenly see your name in size 5, dark green font? It's hilarious and a little shocking, I tell ya.

That's some good TR mojo right there, since you didn't plan it.

:lmao: You make me laugh!!

I know, I was totally rebellious in Monsters Inc...:sad2: I've wanted to since the first time I went to the show, but haven't dared...so I whispered to Joe I was gonna do it...he didn't react...so I went for it! :rolleyes1 Never again, Disney Guilt is too much of a burden to carry. ;)

Hi Brook, happy anniversary to you and Joe!! I can't remember whether we cam across this before, but it seems we got married on exactly the same day! (Well, we had to weddings, the one in the church was in October) Enjoy the show tonight and celebrate for us as well, as we will be packing boxes tonight, because we move on saturday.

Corndog nuggets will be mentioned in our next update as well, but ....

Oh wow! I don't think we have ever mentioned that to each other before - Happy Anniversary to you as well (now belated!) Were you married in 2006 as well?

I hope your move went well and smoothly!

I know, I remember Magdalene mentioning to me what your thoughts on the Golden Nuggets were....I think it was the mustard. ;) It's gotta be dunked in ketchup! :laughing: No, really - they aren't for everyone, so no worries! That's the great thing about Disney---variety!

Happy Anniversary Brook! I still remember when I first met you on the AKL Jambo thread and you were planning your wedding and your honeymoon! :goodvibes I hope Joe enjoys Mary Poppins as much as you!! :thumbsup2

Can you believe how much has changed since then? And I was SUCH a Disney newbie, I didn't understand the codes and all that - we ended up paying rack rate in October! :eek: All well, it was a wonderful, wonderful trip that hooked us!

Joe LOVED Mary Poppins! We had great seats and we went out of the theater humming the tunes! We are actually watching the movie version with Henry right now. :goodvibes

What a fun DIS meet with Leisa and the corn dog nuggets! I was laughing over all of Henry's antics with Tate! :lmao:

Glad Joe, Henry, and Rule Breaker :laughing: had fun in Tomorrowland!

Henry is such a boy with all those bodily function noises! I know it'll never really end either. Sigh. :rolleyes:

Fun Update. Fun DIS meet. Great afternoon nap! It sounds like the perfect day. Oh, and to top it off - Corn dog nuggets!

Henry can really go, go, go now. That's so awesome! It seems like he's really gotten into the grove of park touring. So cute!

He really can! He's always been pretty good, just napping in the stroller, but now he can even stay awake and go - and not melt down about it (usually). He LOVES rides, and became quite the thrill junky this trip! :thumbsup2

Katharina,
Is it really your anniversary today! Congrats to you and your DH!!! :woohoo:

And congrats to you Brooke and Joe!! :yay: I hope you all have a happy anniversary. :)

Wendy

Thank you!!! We did!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter