[b]june 1, 2013 magic med 7 day[/b]

Hi I have noticed that some of you have ur stateroom number how do I get mine? Thanks
Alisha xx

We are from Beaver County not to far north of the airport. We moved to the Pittsburgh area about 15 years ago, and I still don't know my way around the entire area. Where is Brookline?

In the South hills by Dormont. We are 10 mins from Downtown.

Hi I have noticed that some of you have ur stateroom number how do I get mine? Thanks
Alisha xx

When you log into your reservation if there is no stateroom number in your booking it means you haven't been assigned one as yet. Shouldn't be too long though.

Hi I wonder if u can help me I am not too sure how dis works, I am going on the med cruise on June 1st and I think u are 2. I would like to join the fish thingy. Help please !!!!:

Welcome aboard!!! Glad to have you join us! :thumbsup2

I want to thank you for the "informercial" After reading it I went and researched this product and bought one at my local store. Took it to Disney this week and LOVE it! It's great with my DSLR and my fairly heavy lens! T

Thanks!

The Black Rapid strap is probably the best thing I have ever bought for my camera!! I love it and highly recommend it to anyone!! Glad you like it! :thumbsup2

I'll start a roll call if you want to give me your info:

Disboard name
Number of DCL cruises

We can add other info later

Hi is it too late for me to join the roll cal?
Arushy
Alisha
Joey
Madison 4
Thanks x

Hi, my first post here on the forum (just signed up).

I found this site after looking for information on the Disney Med Cruise and would like to tag myself in this topic. I will be on board the Magic for the 1st voyage in the Med 2013!! I am so excited and have lots to read.

Myself (Rhian), Hubby (Gareth) and 2 sons (Harvey, 9) (Theo, 7).

This will be our first cruise and we are excited to travel from Wales to join you. :yay:

Just to say hi, this is my 1st cruise too and we are travelling from Scotland. I can't wait.

Just to say hi, this is my 1st cruise too and we are travelling from Scotland. I can't wait.

welcome! Look forward to meeting you at our Meet & Greet. You may wish to look at the first posting for information about this and other events.

If anyone would like me to add info to the first posting, regarding the activity or event they are organizing, please let me know.

Does anyone know the cost per person for the disney transfer from the pier to BCN? I am on hold with DCL now but not getting anywhere fast. I am hoping a 1:30 flight isn't to early and that there is transfer of luggage to British Airlines (but I doubt it). Thanks Val

Does anyone know the cost per person for the disney transfer from the pier to BCN? I am on hold with DCL now but not getting anywhere fast. I am hoping a 1:30 flight isn't to early and that there is transfer of luggage to British Airlines (but I doubt it). Thanks Val
Val, I think you should be fine getting a 1:30 flight. I don't know the cost of the transfers, but Disney scheduled us to be on a flight leaving at 10:25am. So if they can get us to BCN for that, they should get you there for your 1:30 flight with no trouble.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter