[b]june 1, 2013 magic med 7 day[/b]

Val, I think you should be fine getting a 1:30 flight. I don't know the cost of the transfers, but Disney scheduled us to be on a flight leaving at 10:25am. So if they can get us to BCN for that, they should get you there for your 1:30 flight with no trouble.

Wow! That's early!
Was this with buying flights from DCL? Normally, buying flights from DCL automatically includes transfers also. Are they offering return transfers with that? Our flight is at 10:45am, booked on our own & I was told we would not have the option to use DCL transfers for flights before 11:00am.
:scratchin

Val, I think you should be fine getting a 1:30 flight. I don't know the cost of the transfers, but Disney scheduled us to be on a flight leaving at 10:25am. So if they can get us to BCN for that, they should get you there for your 1:30 flight with no trouble.

Wow! That's early!
Was this with buying flights from DCL? Normally, buying flights from DCL automatically includes transfers also. Are they offering return transfers with that? Our flight is at 10:45am, booked on our own & I was told we would not have the option to use DCL transfers for flights before 11:00am.

Thanks so much for the input. I finally got through at DCL to a very very nice CM. She let me know that my 1:10 flight should be fine and that a one-way transfer costs $30. She also advised that Delta is the only airline they have luggage transfer arrangements with and only for two flights.

Wow! That's early!

They told me that I couldn't use their transfers if I had a flight leaving before 12pm

Wow! That's early!
We did air through Disney ::yes::. I'm surprised that they won't do transfers for others that are likely on the same flight we'll be on.

Thanks so much for the input. I finally got through at DCL to a very very nice CM. She let me know that my 1:10 flight should be fine and that a one-way transfer costs $30. She also advised that Delta is the only airline they have luggage transfer arrangements with and only for two flights.
Glad you got some answers!

They told me that I couldn't use their transfers if I had a flight leaving before 12pm
It's so irritating how they have different answers to the same questions!
Only 45 days to go ! Yeah x
:banana:

The one thing I would look into if I had an early flight and couldn't get Disney transfers would be a private transfer service. I have read some reports that the taxi lines were HORRID!!!!

The one thing I would look into if I had an early flight and couldn't get Disney transfers would be a private transfer service. I have read some reports that the taxi lines were HORRID!!!!

I will need to look into that. We were just going to come off the ship and get a taxi to the airport.

I've read reports saying people waited approx an hour for a taxi, it's not so much of an issue for us as we don't have anywhere to be! I'm not sure what time it was I'd try to get off early as it may be better.

Hi does anyone know what sort of deposit dcl will look for if u are going to book for next time while on ship. Ax

Just to say hi, this is my 1st cruise too and we are travelling from Scotland. I can't wait.

Hi and welcome.

I will be travelling to Barcelona by train. Will getting the Eurostar from Ashford to Paris and the the Elipsos trainhotel overnight from Paris to Barcelona. Will be staying in Barcelona for 2 nights before the cruise. :)

6 weeks left!!!!!

I've read reports saying people waited approx an hour for a taxi, it's not so much of an issue for us as we don't have anywhere to be! I'm not sure what time it was I'd try to get off early as it may be better.

Yeah I saw that too. Hopefully it will be better this time, but I would be afraid to risk it if I had a flight since we are the "first reporters" LOL!

Hi does anyone know what sort of deposit dcl will look for if u are going to book for next time while on ship. Ax
10% is the normal on board deposit requirement. It is non-refundable for suites, but refundable for all others...

Virgil
pirate:

Good morning everyone. Just to let you all know that this weekend is the last chance to sign up for the Secret Mickey gift exchange as I'm going to close the list on Monday morning, so that everyone has time to sort their gifts out. Anyone that hasn't signed up and would like to, please pm me and I will add your details to the list. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter