[b]june 1, 2013 magic med 7 day[/b]

Yeah just booked this cruise :) will b travelling with DH,DS (6yrs at time of travel) & DD (4yrs at time of travel). DD talking nonstop about going on the "mickey mouse boat" and loves watching clips of the magic on you tube.

Yeah just booked this cruise :) will b travelling with DH,DS (6yrs at time of travel) & DD (4yrs at time of travel). DD talking nonstop about going on the "mickey mouse boat" and loves watching clips of the magic on you tube.
Welcome to this cruise and welcome to the DisBoards! :welcome: pixiedust:

Welcome to the cruise and boards. :)

I am so ready to go on this cruise. :yay: My kids say I am obessed with planning this cruise. :scared:

I wish the airfair was posted. I called DCL and they quoted a price for $1700.00 per person from NC to BCN. Man that is more than the cruise. pirate:

Then the price of the excursions seem pretty pricy too. I am just ready to have a long week with my family having fun!! :grouphug:

Come on June 2013! :hourglass

:tink:

Hello everyone! Big news ~ we are adding a baby girl, Sabrina, to our family in October and she will be joining us on our Mediterranean adventure next year! Please add her to the roll call list:
Sabrina; 8 months at time of cruise

Thank you!!

Vacagurugal - where in NC do you live? We are in Durham!

$1700 is ridiculous per person to/from Barcelona. Worse case scenario drive to Charlotte and get a flight for $1K or less! Or get a round trip to somewhere like Chicago or DC and then buy a separate ticket to/from Barcelona. :)

I wish the airfair was posted. I called DCL and they quoted a price for $1700.00 per person from NC to BCN. Man that is more than the cruise. pirate:

Personally, I think that DCL charges way too much for travel to/from ship - it's a lot cheaper if you book yourself - getting to/from the port is a piece of cake, there are cabs all over.....and booking a hotel on your own if you are arriving early is also not difficult....

Relax, enjoy!

Hello everyone! Big news ~ we are adding a baby girl, Sabrina, to our family in October and she will be joining us on our Mediterranean adventure next year! Please add her to the roll call list:

Thank you!!

Congratulations on the new arrival, that is exciting news! :banana:

DanieD0909, We are in Morrisville, by the airport. Yah I thought about going thru DC or just getting cheap flight to ATL or NY, but seems like such a pain.

Congrats on the new addition. It will be fun to enjoy all the kids with your new one.

Thank you!!

Congratulations!:love:

HI everyone!
I just spent the past week and 1/2 on the wrong disboard! I thought my family and I were sailing on the 8th...
Anyway, we booked this Med cruise in Jan while on the Magic, and we are super excited! My DH, 6yr old DD and I live in Orlando, FL, so Disney cruises are pretty much always what we do for vacation. We've been on the Wonder several times, the Magic once, and the Dream and Fantasy once each. We love it...Can you tell?
I have read some of the posts and the most exciting news is the new baby news! Congratulations to that family! :)
I can't exactly start planning for this cruise yet because I'm in school for my Master's, so my head is in text books right now. After August I'm hoping to start planning :yay:
So, has an FE or Facebook page been started for this cruise?

Looking forward to keeping in touch!

HI all! My dear sweet husband-gehringdg (Whose says to make sure everyone knows I am his Susann lovestruc) finally got me on here so I can see what is going on! I am excitied about our trip and look forward to all the planning!

Just wanted to say Hi!
:cool1::cheer2::mickeyjum:
Oh and to use those cool happy people! LOL

HI all! My dear sweet husband-gehringdg (Whose says to make sure everyone knows I am his Susann lovestruc) finally got me on here so I can see what is going on! I am excitied about our trip and look forward to all the planning!

Just wanted to say Hi!
:welcome: to the cruise and to the Boards!

Just wanted to say Hi!

I'll add my :welcome:

Bobbi:goodvibes

Welcome to anyone who has just booked and congrats and the great baby news. :)

This time next year I will be off the train in Barcelona and making my way to the Magic. :banana::banana:

That's it now, this is where the countdown gets good. :dance3:

1 Year today we will all be on the Magic!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo: Can't wait!!

3 months today I will be heading to NYC to get on the Magic for our Canada cruise!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

I am sad to say that we won't be joining you all - met so many nice people! We are going to do a cruise a week later on a different line. I love Disney so much - but two more days and saved $1000 - we are doing some time on land too so the saved money was nice. Figured as much as we will be sightseeing off the ship it didn't really matter that much anyway. Hope you all have a wonderful trip!
Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter