August 16th, 2014 - FANTASY Western Caribbean

Hi! I can't PM people yet, but I am a member of the group on facebook so we can message back and forth, (link is on page 5, can't post links yet either). I can also give you my email if you don't have access to facebook.

Hello,
Please pm me so my DD, will be 15, can connect with you from her iPod touch. I can't figure out how to start a pm from the mobile. My DD loves to try everything!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We have plenty of time. I'm not on the Facebook group. Won't take long until you can post!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Well....our first cruise is officially booked. Thanks to my parents and my brother....we have decided to join them on this cruise next summer. That said, we are surprising our twins at Christmas with this gift...I know they will be excited! :santa:

Seeing as I have thalassophobia and my husband is claustrophobic this is a really big deal for us....but we are doing this. :sail:

This is our first cruise so I'm not sure what all we need to do...but we booked a category 4D room and are on Deck 6. In our room there are four of us.

We are: Kevin, Lisa, Adelia and Scott (13)

(You'll know us when you see us...my husband will be the green one hanging out on the veranda and I will be the one curled up in a ball under the table far away from windows!!! ....seriously though, I will definitely remember my happy pills for this vacation!)

Any suggestions anyone has on what we need to do i'm all ears. I know I want to do the FE...just not sure how to get signed up on that.

I look forward to getting to know you all and to make this experience great one.

Welcome! You will love the cruise. We went for the first time last summer, had no idea what we would think/feel.. And we booked another. The good news is that the kids will be so busy, you won't have to worry about them while dealing with your phobia

Welcome lisalou123! For a first cruise, you couldn't have picked a better one! Any questions just ask away!

I want to join this thread -

The Casaceli family will be on this cruise. It is our 4th Disney cruise.

Chuck (52), Cindy (51), Nichole (21), Allison (17), Kimberly (15)
We will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary!

Very excited!

Hello, we are excited to finally join the group. We also transferred dummy reservations and got our rooms on opening day. This will be our third Disney cruise. We were on the Dream a few years back, way too short of a cruise, and did the Fantasy about the same time in 2012. We loved our rooms so much we got them again. The front of the ship, where the round windows are, have 'free' space in the rooms due to the angle of the wall. We found it perfect to put a bed on the floor there. It was a special place to be since you can look up and see the stars. Mom and Dad liked it as it meant we had a parents room and a children's room!

Yes, definitely love to have a Fish Extender group again this time. Since it doesn't look like there is one started I'll volunteer for the early bird group. If you are interested PM me and I will start a list. Aura of Foreboding- please add me as a FE group contact.

Mom- Susan, Dad- Jim
Gretchen 15 (how did that happen so fast?!)
Walter 13
Heidi 11
Marcie 9 (babies do grow up)

You will recognize them as the kids all have red hair.
And no Mom and Dad don't (neither do the grandparents- it goes way back on both sides). We know how the first conversation goes!

Anyone else taking the train to get there?

:wave2: Welcome! Petra (Wood Disney on this thread) has started a FE list on the Facebook group - you might want to get in touch with her.

We picked a couple of oddly shaped rooms as well - I figure it's more bang for the buck!

I want to join this thread -

The Casaceli family will be on this cruise. It is our 4th Disney cruise.

Chuck (52), Cindy (51), Nichole (21), Allison (17), Kimberly (15)
We will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary!

Very excited!

:wave2: Welcome! I've added you to the roll call.

25 years - that's fantastic! We will be celebrating (a belated) 9th anniversary on the ship with a meal at Palo. We always put off our anniversary until we are at Disney - it's a tradition! :cheer2:

Well....our first cruise is officially booked. Thanks to my parents and my brother....we have decided to join them on this cruise next summer. That said, we are surprising our twins at Christmas with this gift...I know they will be excited! :santa:

Seeing as I have thalassophobia and my husband is claustrophobic this is a really big deal for us....but we are doing this. :sail:

This is our first cruise so I'm not sure what all we need to do...but we booked a category 4D room and are on Deck 6. In our room there are four of us.

We are: Kevin, Lisa, Adelia and Scott (13)

(You'll know us when you see us...my husband will be the green one hanging out on the veranda and I will be the one curled up in a ball under the table far away from windows!!! ....seriously though, I will definitely remember my happy pills for this vacation!)

Any suggestions anyone has on what we need to do i'm all ears. I know I want to do the FE...just not sure how to get signed up on that.

I look forward to getting to know you all and to make this experience great one.

:wave: Welcome! That will be an awesome Christmas surprise - enough time for them to find out what they want to do, but not quite such an agonizing wait. We are starting to wish that we hadn't told our almost 3-year old about the cruise, as she does not have a concept of how long a year is yet!

I've added you to the roll call.

So excited cant believe I still have to wait a whole year!!
This will be our second disney cruise, just come back from Eastern Caribbean in July, had to book another.
We are from the UK and on the last cruise was fascinated by all the magnets on the doors and I am keen to do the same for us on this cruise so am starting to plan.
I would also like to get involved with doing the fish extenders but I am unsure how to get started with this so any advise would be brilliant please!
DH - Nick
DD - Brittany (17)

Just wanted to say "WELCOME" to all those that have joined us! So happy to see others with children in the teen/college club. :cool1:

Do you believe it was 1 year exactly from yesterday. YIPPEE!!!

Hi, I'm Marina (I posted about a month ago) and I'm currently looking for teens to hangout with during the cruise. I'll be 16 and this will be my 3rd disney cruise

Hi My daughter will be 17 and last year loved going to Vibe, we are from the Uk and it would be great to get to know new people.
Not sure how you could get to know each other before, are you on facebook?

Hi i would love to be involved in doing fish extenders but will need some
Help and advise on what to do. I only have one daughter who will be 17 when we go but the whole family would like to get involved. This will be our second cruise, saw it last time but only found out about what it was when we got home.

So excited cant believe I still have to wait a whole year!!
This will be our second disney cruise, just come back from Eastern Caribbean in July, had to book another.
We are from the UK and on the last cruise was fascinated by all the magnets on the doors and I am keen to do the same for us on this cruise so am starting to plan.
I would also like to get involved with doing the fish extenders but I am unsure how to get started with this so any advise would be brilliant please!
DH - Nick
DD - Brittany (17)

Hi!

There is a Facebook group for the FE. Check out page 1 of the thread for the link.

Hi Guys

Don't know how I missed this thread as I've been checking from time to time to see if one has been created.

We booked on opening day and as we've done a couple of cruises on the Dream we were keen to try the Fantasy. We're from Ireland and usually take 5-6 week vacations in the summer. The cruise will be right at the end of our vacation and we'll be heading to MCO and flying home on the day we disembark :guilty: We've just got back from this summers trip which involved an Alaskan cruise on the Wonder which was amazing but it felt weird to be on the ship and dressed in winter clothes so I'm looking forward to long warm sunny days next year ::beach:

We're DVC members so the plan for us will be to start off at AKV or BLT for a few nights, then move down to Vero for a week before coming back to WDW where we'll stay at Kidani then move to OKW with free dining for 12 nights (on a promotion that's offered in the UK and Ireland.) We'll be picking up our park ticket then so this is when we'll be in full park mode and our last week will be on the cruise.

I'm interested in the Fish Extender as we've never done one before but wonder if you have to be super good at crafts to take part?

Anyway, enough waffling we're

Me ~ Jakki
DH ~ Steve
DS ~ Aodhan 17 (an Irish name pronounced A-Don)
DD ~ Niamh just turned 16 a few weeks before the cruise (another Irish name pronounced Nee-ve)

Looking forward to meeting you all :goodvibes

....We booked on opening day, transferring a dummy reservation. We are super psyched to have 2 adjoining category 8As! :dance3:....

Looks like we might be neighbours as we're also in connecting 8A's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter