August 16th, 2014 - FANTASY Western Caribbean

Hello everyone! We just booked this cruise yesterday. It will be our 9th DCL cruise! In a few short weeks we will be heading out on the Disney Magic for a 12 night Mediterranean cruise. :goodvibes

We were on the Fantasy last May, and fell in love with her. Actually, we love all the ships! :thumbsup2

We are Marcy, Larry, Nathan (21) and Jacob (17). It will be Jacob's birthday cruise, which is bittersweet as it will be the last time he will be able to go into the clubs. He has been sailing on DCL since he was 5 years old.

Hello everyone! We just booked this cruise yesterday. It will be our 9th DCL cruise! In a few short weeks we will be heading out on the Disney Magic for a 12 night Mediterranean cruise. :goodvibes

We were on the Fantasy last May, and fell in love with her. Actually, we love all the ships! :thumbsup2

We are Marcy, Larry, Nathan (21) and Jacob (17). It will be Jacob's birthday cruise, which is bittersweet as it will be the last time he will be able to go into the clubs. He has been sailing on DCL since he was 5 years old.

A Med cruise? Would LOVE to try that someday.

So great to see the thread picking up with new Disers being added. Looking forward to getting to know all of you over the next year as we plan.

Welcome to the group! My 3 will be 18 (Mason), 16 (Colan) and 15 (Gavin). Mason is bringing his friend Matt (19) because he will be too old for the club. :(
Glad to see there's another in the 18-21 group

Hi Everyone!
My name is Marina, and this will be my 3rd disney cruise (my second is in about 3 weeks). I'll be 16 at the time of the cruise and I'm looking forward to meeting other teens before the cruise.

I just requested to be part of the group on facebook.

Welcome to the group! My 3 will be 18 (Mason), 16 (Colan) and 15 (Gavin). Mason is bringing his friend Matt (19) because he will be too old for the club. :(
Glad to see there's another in the 18-21 group

Thanks for all the "Welcomes"! So happy to see others in the college age group! Really looking forward to a new port - Jamaica! Our favorite island so far has been Grand Cayman. So friendly and beautiful!

This is our first time to Europe and are very overwhelmed and excited! Thank goodness Mickey his holding my hand through the process. :thumbsup2

I'm hoping that this cruise forum will stay active since I don't have a facebook account.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hi Everyone!
My name is Marina, and this will be my 3rd disney cruise (my second is in about 3 weeks). I'll be 16 at the time of the cruise and I'm looking forward to meeting other teens before the cruise.

I just requested to be part of the group on facebook.

Hi Marina and Welcome! Where is your upcoming cruise to? We leave in approximately 3 weeks too!

I will update the roll call today - I have been away.

I have requested to join the Facebook group as well.

Welcome to all!

We will be joining this cruise also! We just left the Fantasy in April and we loved it so much we booked a dummy cruise also and this is the date we picked!! SO EXCITED to go to Jamaica!:cool1::banana::love:

I hope someone starts a facebook page for all of us also because I am horrible at this page. Im not very good at navigating this thing!! lol. I did sign up for the facebook fe page and we did that last cruise also. We got so many good things!!! I cant wait for this trip! :)

Moved our dummy date to this date today! Fingers crossed its the weather. I'm nervous but rates so much better!

We will be on the Fantasy August 16 and wanted to be a part of the FE groups. Do you have to physically join a group or just bring goodies and your fish extender?
We will have three children with us on the cruise (8, 6, and 3 years )

Thanks for any help,

Tina Lorge

We will be on the Fantasy August 16 and wanted to be a part of the FE groups. Do you have to physically join a group or just bring goodies and your fish extender?
We will have three children with us on the cruise (8, 6, and 3 years )

Thanks for any help,

Tina Lorge

Hi!

Usually someone on a meet thread like this will start keeping a list of who wants to do the FE. A cut off date for sign up is given some point closer to the cruise, so that people have enough time to get their gifts together and know exactly how many they need. You will then have a list of cabins participating and those are the cabins you deliver your gifts to. The person organizing the FE also will usually arrange away to find out about last minute cabin changes or assignments, such as a dry erase board on their cabin door listing any changes.

Hello, we are excited to finally join the group. We also transferred dummy reservations and got our rooms on opening day. This will be our third Disney cruise. We were on the Dream a few years back, way too short of a cruise, and did the Fantasy about the same time in 2012. We loved our rooms so much we got them again. The front of the ship, where the round windows are, have 'free' space in the rooms due to the angle of the wall. We found it perfect to put a bed on the floor there. It was a special place to be since you can look up and see the stars. Mom and Dad liked it as it meant we had a parents room and a children's room!

Yes, definitely love to have a Fish Extender group again this time. Since it doesn't look like there is one started I'll volunteer for the early bird group. If you are interested PM me and I will start a list. Aura of Foreboding- please add me as a FE group contact.

Mom- Susan, Dad- Jim
Gretchen 15 (how did that happen so fast?!)
Walter 13
Heidi 11
Marcie 9 (babies do grow up)

You will recognize them as the kids all have red hair.
And no Mom and Dad don't (neither do the grandparents- it goes way back on both sides). We know how the first conversation goes!

Anyone else taking the train to get there?

Hi, I'm Marina (I posted about a month ago) and I'm currently looking for teens to hangout with during the cruise. I'll be 16 and this will be my 3rd disney cruise

Hi, I'm Marina (I posted about a month ago) and I'm currently looking for teens to hangout with during the cruise. I'll be 16 and this will be my 3rd disney cruise

Hello,
Please pm me so my DD, will be 15, can connect with you from her iPod touch. I can't figure out how to start a pm from the mobile. My DD loves to try everything!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hi! I can't PM people yet, but I am a member of the group on facebook so we can message back and forth, (link is on page 5, can't post links yet either). I can also give you my email if you don't have access to facebook.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter