August 16th, 2014 - FANTASY Western Caribbean

We transfered our dummy bookings opening week to this cruise. We have 3 cabins on deck 8. Our "family" consists of myself and 3 teenage boys (15,16,18) and my oldest's BFF, my BFF and her DH and 2 DS (7 & 9). I introduced her to DCL on the 2012 NYC 8 nighter and she is hooked. I can't control the excitement!!!:cool1::banana:

Well, I was afraid this might happen with planning so far out. We have to reschedule our cruise already and leave this group. :sad: My work is gearing up for a major project and the schedule was just released. It has our pilot sites going live on all new operating systems and software in August 2014, which means no one here will be getting to take a vacation that month.

I'm bummed because this looked like it was shaping up to be a really great group. Anyway, I hope you all have a blast and I'll be sending pixies to you for no hurricanes, tropical storms, etc! :wave2:

Well, I was afraid this might happen with planning so far out. We have to reschedule our cruise already and leave this group. :sad: My work is gearing up for a major project and the schedule was just released. It has our pilot sites going live on all new operating systems and software in August 2014, which means no one here will be getting to take a vacation that month.

I'm bummed because this looked like it was shaping up to be a really great group. Anyway, I hope you all have a blast and I'll be sending pixies to you for no hurricanes, tropical storms, etc! :wave2:

Aw, I'm sorry to hear this! Our daughters are close in age so I was hoping they would get to meet.

I hope you are able to rebook something soon and that it ends up being a great cruise for your family.

Aw, I'm sorry to hear this! Our daughters are close in age so I was hoping they would get to meet.

I hope you are able to rebook something soon and that it ends up being a great cruise for your family.

I know, I was really excited about this group because there seemed to be quite a few kids in the same age groups.

We've already re-booked for a Christmas week cruise. We've never been away from home over Christmas so this will be a new experience. I can't wait to see the Fantasy all decked out for the holidays.

We transfered our dummy bookings opening week to this cruise. We have 3 cabins on deck 8. Our "family" consists of myself and 3 teenage boys (15,16,18) and my oldest's BFF, my BFF and her DH and 2 DS (7 & 9). I introduced her to DCL on the 2012 NYC 8 nighter and she is hooked. I can't control the excitement!!!:cool1::banana:

:welcome: That's quite a group that you have!

We are super excited as well! My husband has a counter on his phone, so according to him it is currently 510 days and 8 hours until departure! :rotfl2: Such a long wait - but so worth it!

:sad: That is too bad! We will miss you!

That being said, Christmas on the Fantasy would be absolutely magical, and I know you will have a fantastic time! pixiedust:

Hi Everyone,

In August 2012 we had our first taste of the Fantasy. We booked a dummy cruise onboard until we could figure out plans for 2014. We just booked and are so excited!!

Our travel party will be:
Nicole (me) - 42, hubby Rob - 45, son Dom - 12 & daughter Mckenna - 7

We're hoping our good friend and her daughter will be joining us as she said she is booking in the next few weeks.

We loved being part of the FE last time and hope to participate again. I look forward to getting to know you all as we countdown the days together.

Take Care!

Hi Everyone,

In August 2012 we had our first taste of the Fantasy. We booked a dummy cruise onboard until we could figure out plans for 2014. We just booked and are so excited!!

We're hoping our good friend and her daughter will be joining us as she said she is booking in the next few weeks.

We loved being part of the FE last time and hope to participate again. I look forward to getting to know you all as we countdown the days together.

Take Care!

Hi and welcome!

We were on the Fantasy in August 2012 too...the 8/25 sailing. We also booked a dummy date on that cruise and then moved it when the new dates were released.

My daughter will be 13 at sail time and my son will be 8. My mother is also traveling with us.

We love doing the FE also.

Hi Everyone,

Take Care!

:welcome: We are glad you've joined our group!

We went on our first cruise in August 2012 as well, although we only did a 4-night on the Dream.

I am hoping for a FE, but one hasn't been organized yet. This meet thread is still pretty slow, but it is a long way out.

Hi everyone, we are booked on this cruise with all of you, and we are very excited! This will be our second Disney cruise, first was 8 night June 30, 2012 from New York City on the Magic. Kids can't wait to be on the Fantasy, they want to compare the two ships!

For the roll call, it's myself- Deborah, husband Steve, Nicholas 13 and Alexandra 11.

Hi everyone, we are booked on this cruise with all of you, and we are very excited! This will be our second Disney cruise, first was 8 night June 30, 2012 from New York City on the Magic. Kids can't wait to be on the Fantasy, they want to compare the two ships!

For the roll call, it's myself- Deborah, husband Steve, Nicholas 13 and Alexandra 11.

Hi there!

I would have loved to have taken one of those NY cruises, but the timing just didn't work out for us.

This will be our 4th cruise. We've sailed on the Wonder, the Magic and the Fantasy last year.

Hello all,

We just booked and this is our 2nd Disney cruise. We did a Castaway Cay double dip back in 2011. It seems so far away that I didn't think there would be a thread already. I can hardly wait I am so excited!

Me Debi - (43)
DH Kevin - (59)
DS Gabriel - (13)

Hi everyone :)

We are new to DCL, we currently are booked on this cruise and a 3 night Bahamas in August this year. We thought we would try a 3 night first as we are new to cruising but the more we read up and heard reviews we knew that 3 nights wouldn't be enough on the dream so we booked this 7 night one for next year also....very excited! Especially for Mexico and Jamaica!

Just myself (Dan) and my mum (Sandra) we are in stateroom 8006 :cool1:

:welcome: - I've added you to the roll call!

There are a lot of us on a second cruise it seems. It will be interesting to see how this cruise compares to our first ones!

Hello all,

We just booked and this is our 2nd Disney cruise. We did a Castaway Cay double dip back in 2011. It seems so far away that I didn't think there would be a thread already. I can hardly wait I am so excited!

Me Debi - (43)
DH Kevin - (59)
DS Gabriel - (13)

:welcome:

It does seem sooooooo far away doesn't it? It will be here before you know it though! I am jealous of the Castaway Cay double dip - none of the ones that have been offered have fit with our schedule. That must have been an amazing trip!

I've added you to the roll call

Hi everyone :)

We are new to DCL, we currently are booked on this cruise and a 3 night Bahamas in August this year. We thought we would try a 3 night first as we are new to cruising but the more we read up and heard reviews we knew that 3 nights wouldn't be enough on the dream so we booked this 7 night one for next year also....very excited! Especially for Mexico and Jamaica!

Just myself (Dan) and my mum (Sandra) we are in stateroom 8006 :cool1:

:welcome:

You are right, three nights isn't enough! Having another cruise booked will certainly help keep the post-cruise blues away!

I've added you to the roll!

I know it's really, really early, but we are so looking forward to this cruise!

We booked on opening day, transferring a dummy reservation. We are super psyched to have 2 adjoining category 8As! :dance3:

Traveling in my group will be me (29 when we go), DH (30 when we go), and DD (will be just about 4). We are also traveling with my parents. This will be our second cruise, as we were on the Dream 4-night Bahamian on August 1st, 2012. By the time the first night was over, my husband looked at me and said, "Four days isn't going to be enough is it?". The next day we had an OBB made!

Now that we have discovered DIS, we are very much looking forward to making some DIS friends and participating in a FE.

:confused3 Is anyone else on this cruise? :confused3

Roll Call (kid's ages are at time of cruise)

Aura of Foreboding - Megan, Thomas, Alayna (just about 4), Nanny and Opa (in a connecting room)
liberty6201 - liberty6201, her mom, her dad, Jackson (10), Ethan (6)
mouseearsmom - Jonathan, Auli'i, Alexander (10), and Nathanael (7)
JKSWonder - Jane, Mike, (Nana) Janet, Allison (13), Michael (8)
naf917 - David, Susan, Ethan (12), Conner (10)
love dvc - *Room 1* Vicki, Joe, John (15), Joseph (13)
*Room 2* Daniela, Emilio, Peter (15), Cathryn (12)
*Room 3*, Paul, Michele, Tianna Marie (7)
*Room 4* Mercedes, Eddie
bekkio - Bekki, Marina (16)
ndpeirce - Nicole, Rob, Dom (12), Mckenna (7)
CTdaizy - Deborah, Steve, Nicholas (13), Alexandra (11)
JustLoveDisney - Debi, Kevin, Gabriel (13)
howedaniel - Dan, (mum) Sandra
Teachtlb - Terri (mom) and Sophia (7)

My daughter Sophia (7 at time of trip) and I are crazy excited about this cruise! We just wish it was sooner! We keep watching the DVD over and over! This will be our first Disney cruise and we will be joining our friends Nicole, Rob, Dom and Mckenna who are returning on their second Disney Cruise! I can't wait to find out more about FE. It sounds so fun.

Please add us to the roll call. We are interested in a FE

Cabin #1:
Sara
Colan-16
Gavin-15

Cabin #2:
Mason- 18
Matt- 19

Cabin #3:
Kelly
Aarlan
Trajan- 9
Lex- 7

I am interested in the fe. This is our second cruise. It is my first fe so I have loads of questions.

We are Me , my Hubby
Our son I 16
Daughters. E 14, B 9, W 6. (Ages on the cruise)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter