Ashley and Alex- PROFESSIONAL PICS ARE FINALLY UP!

Oh my gosh it has been forever and a day since I last posted. Luckily with nearly only four months to go I should be posting a lot more from now on!

It's so crazy to think it's getting that close! it feels like just yesterday that the Disney Wedding Coordinator called! :dance3:

So INVITATIONS! They are on the way to us via mail and then they will be going out to our guests next week. They are a little un-traditional however that's the way we liked them! We searched all over the place for wedding invites that we liked but the disney ones we found were a little cheesy and the trademarked ones referred to us by Disney were super costly! Storkie Express was amazing because they let you customize everything. We actually used a bridal shower invitation and turned it into our wedding invite!

Without further ado

The Invitation

invitation.jpg

The Reply Card and envelope (pre-addressed)

replycard.jpg

Total cost:

For 30 invitations, envelopes (pre-addressed Calligraphy with our guests info), lined pink envelopes for the interior, and 30 reply cards....

145.15!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Seriously if you have never gone on Storkie i highly recommend it! We love them because it looks like us only as animated characters!

I love your invites! They are so cute and really unique and you got a great price! Only 4 (ish) months to go! Lots of stuff is going to happen really quickly for you now!

Those invitations are too cute! I love you guys as animated characters.
I love your bouquet too and I can't wait to see it with the changes you made. I'm super excited for you, I can't wait to see your ceremony in Italy!

I love your invites! They are so cute and really unique and you got a great price! Only 4 (ish) months to go! Lots of stuff is going to happen really quickly for you now!

Thanks! I know it's going to seriously fly by! I already feel like it has. I bought my veil today! pictures will be on the way soon!

Storkie is seriously awesome (though i won't get the invites until tomorrow so hopefully that opinion won't change) however that being said if you are on a budget it certainly made things a little easier :thumbsup2

Those invitations are too cute! I love you guys as animated characters.
I love your bouquet too and I can't wait to see it with the changes you made. I'm super excited for you, I can't wait to see your ceremony in Italy!

Thanks Becky! I can only hope the day turns out as awesome and as beautiful as yours was! Seriously I love the pics keep them coming! And I LOVE the green! That's our color too but we're using the DB clover color which is a little more pastel and lighter than yours but from one green lover to another you couldn't have picked a better color and the pinwheels were genius :woohoo:

Hope you are having a great day at the parks!

:eek:YIKES!!!!

Invitations have officially gone out! I am so excited/nervous/and just all around happy!

They turned out soooo perfectly! I would post pictures of the envelope but addresses are on it so that's a no go lol. We decided to send them out in June because we wanted to make sure our guest list was solid. Since we had to cut so many people, we wanted to make sure that we would have plenty of time to let people we didn't invite know they could come :) Not everyone can plan a disney trip in a month :thumbsup2 that's just us disney lovers :)

I am thinking about getting my bridesmaids flip flops from David's Bridal since they will match but i am not sure yet

AND we officially booked our flights to Orlando today!

Arrive in Orlando: Wednesday, October 6th 7:05 PM
Depart Orlando to Chicago: Monday, October 11th 7:30 PM

So excited!

:worship:
WELCOME PACKETS ARE DONE!​
:worship:

I am so happy these are finally done, for some reason it took me forever and a day to get them done!

IMG_3467.jpg

IMG_3470.jpg

The Mickey head cutout was from my Mickey mouse cookie cutter, and then i just added a little corner piece to make it look like a balloon

Inside shot

IMG_3481.jpg

Each page goes over the parks in detail and our schedule for the weekend. We recommended rides etc and gave more details about the wedding day. Those who are invited to the Rhearsal dinner will have an additional flyer on the first flap.

We also changed our cake topper. We didn't feel like Cindy and her prince would go with our chosen cake design for we went for a more modern look and have now decided to move the statue of Cindy to our table as the centerpiece :)

IMG_3479.jpg

I think it will look really great!

I love your welcome packets! You did a great job on the covers, and the page you typed up is really cute - your guests will love them!

I love your welcome packets! :thumbsup2 - I might have to use that idea :)

:goodvibes: Thank you so much! Definitely feel free to steal away! They were pretty easy to make, the balloon bottom was the most annoying just because it was so small hehe

I'm getting married four months from today!!!!

It was actually pretty cool this morning I texted Alex to let him know it was officially only four months away and when i looked down at the phone i realized it was 8:05 (9:05 Florida time) so I added a little bit too it and said something like Exactly four months from today i'll be walking down the aisle towards you

It was very sweet :lovestruc

seriously though i'm amazed at how fast time has flown by CRAZINESS

woohoo for lovely green welcome folders! They look awesome! I can't believe it's getting so close!

Thanks a million :) Told you green is the best! hope you are doing well can't wait to read more of you PJ your pics are seriously awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter