Ashley and Alex- PROFESSIONAL PICS ARE FINALLY UP!

Ashley, everything looks so beautiful and perfect! And I cant believe it, me and DF will be dancing to "Beautiful" by Jim Brickman and Wayne Brady too!! I cant help but get giddy everytime I hear it! It gives me butterflies :lovestruc Cant wait to read more! SO glad youre back! :goodvibes

I've just found this report and have to say your pics are amazing. It looks like you had a fab holiday and wedding day, congratulations x

A side note on Disney photography

We have been waiting as you guys now for going on two months for our photos to arrive. Yesterday, I had to go out of my way because they put the wrong address on the box! So I had to drive about 30 minutes to go pick up the photos. When I opened the box and put in our cd it was the worst quality I have ever seen! We had found out our cd was low resolution a few weeks ago but thought okay, it can't be that tragic. It was worse than looking at the website, I couldn't use any of them :guilty:

On Disney's behalf a low resolution cd was in our BEO however we were never fully explained what that meant let alone offered the higher 1K cd which would have been high resolution. We actually were just told we were getting a cd

Disney has three cd's that you can purchase in addition to your package cost for Wishes Weddings

1. Low Res- 100.00 exactly like viewing your proof book online
2. High Res- 1,000.00 can print up to 8x10's
3. Preservation Disc- 1,200.00 can print up to 30x40

Honestly when we went in I explained to Maxine that we just wanted our photos to use and print as needed and we didn't actually need an album as we'd be making that ourselves, she said the cd was 100.00 we didn't question it.

I was so upset when I saw the photos i had been waiting weeks for that I could barely hold it together. I wrote Disney explaining that after everything that we had planned we had actually been blown away by how economical disney made it for us up till this point. Not to mention we thought we had been totally decieved.

Dara, from the wedding photo department called me right away and thankfully took the price of the preservation disc down to 650.00 along with crediting us for the 100.00 cd.

It was great having them respond that way however just wanted to warn you guys. Honestly they really should have a photo rep meet with us on the planning session because it was just totally stressful knowing that they knew we had to get the photos and how much they overcharged us for them. At the end of the day we paid 650.00 for a CD....in addition the photos come off the camera as high resolution so they actually have to work to take it down to low...its just a shame

Sorry for the venting but I definitely thought this should be given as a warning just in case you guys go through this

ON a brighter note, this is one photo we did manage to capture off the internet :) heheheh

epcot.jpg

Ashley, everything looks so beautiful and perfect! And I cant believe it, me and DF will be dancing to "Beautiful" by Jim Brickman and Wayne Brady too!! I cant help but get giddy everytime I hear it! It gives me butterflies :lovestruc Cant wait to read more! SO glad youre back! :goodvibes

I LOVE THAT SONG! hehe i highly recommend it to anyone! thanks :)

I've just found this report and have to say your pics are amazing. It looks like you had a fab holiday and wedding day, congratulations x

Thank you! It really was perfection :cloud9: I couldn't have asked for a better day :)

Oh dear, yet more bad press for DPS!! It seems to be an ongoing problem!! :sad2:

Your reception looked great! I love that last picture of you guys over Bay Lake. Sorry to hear about the photo issues.

Professional Pictures have finally arrived! I am so sorry this has taken so long to finish! But here they are! All photos are Randy Chapman minus the ones at EPCOT which were done by Chris with Disney Photography:) ENJOY

Celebrating in true Disney Bride Fashion
brideshirt.jpg

My bouquet and my something blue
bouquet.jpg

Bridesmaids getting ready
bridesmaids.jpg

Getting into my dress
gettingintodress.jpg

Trying to breathe!
http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac194/Disneydiva84/Wedding Professional/thoughts.jpg?t=1292079850

After seeing my dad for the first time
dad2.jpg

The big moment
walkingdowntheaisle.jpg

Ceremony location
italy.jpg

Uh where are the rings Jake?
jake.jpg

Ummmm....
uhoh.jpg

Feeling like a princess
bowq.jpg

Apologizing to the best man
haha.jpg

Rings!
rings.jpg

My grandma reading
grandmareading.jpg

You may kiss the bride
ksis.jpg

Finally married
yay.jpg

Our wonderful family and friends
group.jpg

The boys
boys.jpg

Man and Wife
manandwife.jpg

Bridal Party at Italy-so glad I chose this venue
bpart1.jpg

Oh no not kissing again
bpart2.jpg

my wonderful girls
flowers.jpg

yay
bpart3.jpg

Bridal portrait
bportrait.jpg

The ball
kissy.jpg

Sunset Point- side note: If you want to shoot photos in a disney ceremony location with your non-disney photographer make sure you clear it with the wedding planner during your PS because there may be another ceremony going on. We were lucky because our ceremony was over by 10 so places were pretty empty :)
dip2.jpg

Polynesian-these next two are really two of my very favorites of the day
dip.jpg

dress.jpg

Hidden mickey on the cake!
hidden.jpg

Couples Dance
couplesdance.jpg

Dad being Dad
dad.jpg

looking out over our favorite place in the world
kingdom.jpg

Rings
cindy.jpg

It really was such a spectacular day I couldn't have asked for anything more. I hope everyone's day goes just as smoothly and truely is the moment your dreams come true :)

I love your photos! :love:

We had our reception in the same location. Weren't the staff amazing? Oh, and the food was too....I was too giddy to hardly eat anything, but I managed to eat the Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli and the Cheesecake. :goodvibes

Your day looks amazing. Italy seems like the perfect ceremony location, i love it! and of course, you look like a beautiful princess! congrats!!!

Absolutely beautiful, all of your pics, Disney's and Randys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!