Ashley and Alex- PROFESSIONAL PICS ARE FINALLY UP!

Everything looks so wonderful! I LOVE the Napa room, If we had a few less people I would have used it. The view is just so awesome!!! The cake looks great! Just from looking at the list I think the almond cake with amaretto sounds awesome!

Everything looks so wonderful! I LOVE the Napa room, If we had a few less people I would have used it. The view is just so awesome!!! The cake looks great! Just from looking at the list I think the almond cake with amaretto sounds awesome!

Thank you! The Almond cake was actually a suprise, i didn't really like the yellow it was a little dry but the Almond was very tasty...wouldn't change it for the world

:goodvibes Patricia Lejune is AWSOME:goodvibes

Now that I've got that out of my system, if you have not booked her for your wedding and need someone please give her a call. She was a little late due to a wedding that morning but we weren't in a terrible rush so that made it okay however all that was forgiven when she began

She was supper easy chat with and the two hours literally flew by. We tried the fake eyelashes but honestly I didn't really like them. My make upee was pretty natural and soft so the eyelashes were a little too much.

Before shot: (ps the light in the room did wonders for the color of my skin, who knew i could go yellow?)
IMG_3412-1.jpg

After shots!

Front:
IMG_3417-1.jpg

Back:
IMG_3414-1.jpg

Side:
IMG_3416-1.jpg

It looks a little plain now because i haven't decided which accessories to use yet :)

And to make me love her anymore (as if she needed any help) she took down my bridal style when Alex was still in the shower so he wouldn't see and styled it for my engagement photos! Talk about a carefree prep process :) I'm really happy with the style for the wedding i think it will be great!

So after my hair and make up trial it was off to the Grand Floridian to meet Randy Chapman :cool1:

He actually reminded me of my dad except with long hair and a tad bit skinnier ;) He really put Alex and I at ease. We don't have all the pics yet but he did send over about 16 and our favorites are below!

AA00304-10-10.jpg

AA01054-10-10.jpg

AA01284-10-10.jpg

That was the first time I had set foot in the Seven Seas Lagoon so i was loving it :)

AA01854-10-10.jpg

AA02024-10-10.jpg

One of my favorites, even though are faces aren't visiable :)

AA04024-10-10.jpg

AA04974-10-10.jpg

AA05594-10-10.jpg

AA0534_4-10-101.jpg

We can't wait to see how the rest turned out!

I love the on of you two on the hammock! I am actually in the process of choosing my photographer, and Randy is on the top of my list. I would really appreciate any feedback on him, either on here or if you could PM, It would be great.

I love the on of you two on the hammock! I am actually in the process of choosing my photographer, and Randy is on the top of my list. I would really appreciate any feedback on him, either on here or if you could PM, It would be great.

Randy was FANTASTIC! He really put us at ease and had some really great ideas for poses. It was really windy that day and he worked with my hair making sure he placed us where it wasn't in my face for every picture which seems silly but was so awesome.

I can't wait for him to shoot the big day, and BONUS he's actually VERY reasonable. I'm getting him for the entire day (minus the three hours of the ceremony, I have to use Disney since its in a park) for 1600 and that includes all rights to reproduction etc. The engagement session was 175 which i think was entirely worth it and i've only seen 16 pics so far :cool1:

If you need anything else or have any further questions just let me know i am more than happy to help

your pictures are fab, who did you go with again!?

Randy Chapman
Chapmanphotography.com is his website :) and he was great about getting in touch with me right away. I actually think i called him directly and he picked up on the second ring but every time since even through email he's reached out to me within 24 hours

Your planning session photos are beautiful! I am so jealous that I cannot do the same :( Although my mom very seriously suggested we fly down for a few days to do it lol But your photos look great, and I love your hair!

Your planning session photos are beautiful! I am so jealous that I cannot do the same :( Although my mom very seriously suggested we fly down for a few days to do it lol But your photos look great, and I love your hair!

Thank you so much, it was a ton of fun and we seriously were on a bit of planning overload :laughing: but in a good way of course

Why aren't you going to be able to go down? If your mom says it's a go i would definitely go as it was so great getting to know our wedding planner on top of everything else and it was very helpful getting feedback on a one-to-one basis. That being said though I know they do them over the phone too so maybe you could do that? :idea:

Either way I wish you the best! When are you getting married? :bride:

Thank you so much, it was a ton of fun and we seriously were on a bit of planning overload :laughing: but in a good way of course

Why aren't you going to be able to go down? If your mom says it's a go i would definitely go as it was so great getting to know our wedding planner on top of everything else and it was very helpful getting feedback on a one-to-one basis. That being said though I know they do them over the phone too so maybe you could do that? :idea:

Either way I wish you the best! When are you getting married? :bride:

I live in Canada, so I it is quite a commute for a meeting! Up until now I have done my sessions over the phone. While I would love to go down to plan, I think that I would rather use the money that we would spend (on flights, hotel, food, etc.)for the wedding instead. So I will just live through all of you lucky ones who live near by lol

Great engagement pictures. You both look lovely, you hair and make up turned out very nice. I'm so glad you liked Randy. I have him booked for my wedding and seeing your pictures makes me very happy with my choice.

I live in Canada, so I it is quite a commute for a meeting! Up until now I have done my sessions over the phone. While I would love to go down to plan, I think that I would rather use the money that we would spend (on flights, hotel, food, etc.)for the wedding instead. So I will just live through all of you lucky ones who live near by lol

Ooohh now that does make a difference

I wish you could go but I TOTALLY understand wanting to put the extra money towards the wedding i'm the same way :thumbsup2

They are great on the phone too just have them send you A GAZILLION pictures so that it will help you pick out stuff that's what i did but i'm a visual person too which means pics are necessary ;)

Keep me posted on all the wedding news yo have I love to hear it

Great engagement pictures. You both look lovely, you hair and make up turned out very nice. I'm so glad you liked Randy. I have him booked for my wedding and seeing your pictures makes me very happy with my choice.

THank you so much! Randy is fantastic and was so much fun to work with i definitely feel like i've made the right choice, i'm sure you will too :woohoo:. And he's been working with Disney for the past decade so he knows all the planners very well and better yet knows tips for the big day since he has done so many :) it always helps to get outsider tips :thumbsup2

Patricia LeJune did my hair and make up and also was a joy to work with. I was VERY happy with the results (i used the airbrush make up) it lasted for seriously the entire day which was great

Keep me posted!

Ooohh now that does make a difference

I wish you could go but I TOTALLY understand wanting to put the extra money towards the wedding i'm the same way :thumbsup2

They are great on the phone too just have them send you A GAZILLION pictures so that it will help you pick out stuff that's what i did but i'm a visual person too which means pics are necessary ;)

Keep me posted on all the wedding news yo have I love to hear it

That is very nice of you, thanks for the support! I will stop hijacking your pj now lol I look forward to reading more about your plans!

That is very nice of you, thanks for the support! I will stop hijacking your pj now lol I look forward to reading more about your plans!

No worries at all! I enjoy the communication and knowing that someone is actually reading everything is very nice :)

Your engagement photos are INCREDIBLE. We are using Randy too but we can't afford to go down for a planning session/engagement photos - seeing yours totally made me 150% confident that I made the right choice with Randy. Seriously...they are the nicest ones I have seen on the DIS so far.

I love the way Patricia did your hair, too! I'm glad your PS trip was such a success - the cake sounds so yummy! I can't wait to read more!

Your engagement photos are INCREDIBLE. We are using Randy too but we can't afford to go down for a planning session/engagement photos - seeing yours totally made me 150% confident that I made the right choice with Randy. Seriously...they are the nicest ones I have seen on the DIS so far.

I love the way Patricia did your hair, too! I'm glad your PS trip was such a success - the cake sounds so yummy! I can't wait to read more!

Thank you! Randy seriously is so awesome! I know it's not always the easiest to pick someone you have never met, we were anxious to meet him too :) but honestly he was so easy to work with and VERY laid back, half the time we found ourselves looking around to see where he was shooting from. He wasn't always in our faces telling us how to pose which was great! And the ideas he did give were great! We really had a fantastic time! You will not be disappointed

And Patricia was simply put a joy to work with, if you haven't picked your hair and make up person i would highly recommend her as well :cutie:

Keep me posted on your updates, i'm sorry that you couldn't go to FL but i'm sure they will make your day spectacular and beautiful!

Hello everyone! Our floral budget arrived today, it is a little above what i expected but i think its going to work really well!

Bridal Bouquet:
Round, French bouquet of white roses, green hydrangea, pink stargazer lilies and stephanotis with clear Swarovski crystal (10)
Wrap stems 75% with white satin and accent with 1 clear Mickey Swarovski crystal closure

275.00 for boquet
10 crystals at 1.00 each 10.00
Mickey Closure 3.00

Maid of Honor and Bridesmaids
Round, French bouquet of medium pink (see swatch) hydrangea and pink stargazer lilies with accents of green hydrangea.
Wrap stems 75% with #570 Moss satin ribbon and accent with 1 Mickey Swarovski crystal on handle for Maid of Honor only (its a surprise for her:goodvibes).

135.00 each (4) + 3.00 for Mickey closure on MOH

Groomsmen and my future hubby :bride:

Hubby to be:
White rose with ruscus. Accent with 1 clear Mickey Swarovski crystal.

Groomsmen:

Medium pink rose with ruscus.

10.50 each (4)
These will also be given to the Dad's and my two Grandpas (4)

Mom's and Grandma's
WRIST- Pink spray roses with filler, greens and TBD sheer ribbon.

26.00 (4)

Decor

Ceremony
Sprinkle medium pink rose petals on altar table.

1 at 15.00

I kept the ceremony pretty simple since Italy is so beautiful to begin with. And we kept the chairs epcot provides since the black actually looks better than the stark white ones we thought we would be using. Yay for picture day :cool1:

Pre-Reception/Cocktail hour
Medium pink and green rose petals on guest book and place card table.

11 tables total
20.00 each

Reception
Medium pink and green rose petals on sweetheart table and (5) rounds.

20.00 each

We again kept it really simple since it is a daytime reception I didn't think we would need much. We are going to provide framed pictures and storybooks for the centerpieces and use the CA Grill linens

I thought we would do chair covers but we decided against..again in an effort to keep in budget

Subtotal: 1,387.50
Tax: 90.19
Grand Total: 1,477.69

We may alter things a tiny bit but we'll see when the BEO comes in

So I've decided to make a few changes to my bouquet!

My florist was kind enough to send me over the picture of the one I had decided on at my planning session to use as a base. I wanted it to look similar but to make it also my own :wizard:

SmithMurpurgo4.jpg

The changes I'm making:

Adding
White Roses
White Stephanolopolis with crystals
Green Hydrangea
Pink Asiatic Lillies

So instead of the Star Gazer Lillies I will be going with the Pink Asiatic Lillies which are below. There are no shadows which is great! I was really worried about that and they are more all around pink which i think will be a great accent piece

chiantiasiatic.jpg

Let me know what you think :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!