APs ordered via post

OMG! You two are beauties!

Iain for asking and Elaine for clarifying!

I was trying oh, so hard to work out if this will work for us (we are shareholders too) as I have booked me into the DLH just before Xmas ( on the book 2 nights, get 2 free deal) with the notion being to get DH, DS and DD AP's and add them on just before going. I then booked the SF for February on the mega ebookers deal thingy, so again staying onsite with adding the other three.

We also want to fit in a Halloween visit next year and I am now seriously considering just booking me in on the next good deal and just ordering Franciliens which I had dismissed! This looks to be a real possibility now!

I want to update this thread with my experience getting an AP via post before the old one expires.

Once again I have filled out the "bon-de-commande" and sent it registered together with

a complete copy of my id card
a complete copy of my daughters ID card
a complete copy of my credit card
2 ID pictures
(complete means both sides)

to the address mentioned at the bon-de-commande.

This time I did not send my shareholder card with my letter because I wanted to get the 6 more month offer. :worship:

I´ve send the letter on February 2nd.

Today I received my new APs with a value of 18 month via post ! It took only 17 days. :worship:

Very smooth and no problems at all.

So...no problems to get renew APs via post too.

:thumbsup2

Thorsten

Thanks, looking to do this maybe for October. We had AP's which expired last october and we have shareholders. When would I need to send it? Would I just need to send a copy of our passports and shareholder card? Would much rather do this than buying Fantasy AP's when there. :thumbsup2

I'd just like to say thanks for this, I applied by post last Tuesday for a Fantasy pass for my MIL who is coming with us in April. Today - just 8 days after posting I've received it!

Thanks for this handy information.

There are five of us planning on going in October, and this looks wonderful. I've looked at the French application form and it doesn't say anything about needing to send a copy of my credit card. Neither do I see anything about sending more than one ID photo per person, so I just wanted to check why you've done this. Obviously it works, but I don't want to send more paperwork than necessary either.

One other question. Does this then mean that I need to book my accommodation by phone later? I'll be in the UK at Easter, so if I get my passes by then, I could call from there.

I didn't send a copy of the credit card, just signed the form where you put your card no in. I also only sent one photo and this was returned with the annual pass. Hope this helps.

I'm trying to buy some passes and following the link in the first post but can't find any form to fill in? Just takes me through the pass explanations and basket to pay online. Where am I going wrong?

Can I get the family discount ordering by post?

Thanks

I'm trying to buy some passes and following the link in the first post but can't find any form to fill in? Just takes me through the pass explanations and basket to pay online. Where am I going wrong?

Can I get the family discount ordering by post?

Thanks

I have updated the link in my first post.

Here it is again:

http://www.disneylandparis.fr/content/FR/FR/Distant/system/images/dis6094_bdv_renouvellementpa_fr_bd.pdf

You have to fill it out and send it with the post. Follow my steps at the first post. Its easy.

:wizard:

VERY interested in buying a Francilien pass through the post - but a lot of the comments in this thread are by Shareholders.

Can I confirm that the pass is available to non-shareholders too? There's just a discount for them?

Also - is there any update on whether you can buy a Francilien pass at the park entrance and not get hit by the 2nd/3rd day blackout if you're staying on site? I;m not sure I want to risk it as we're going in mid-August so should have time for the AP to arrive in the post but if that was definitely correct that might save me some stress!

Ben

VERY interested in buying a Francilien pass through the post - but a lot of the comments in this thread are by Shareholders.

Can I confirm that the pass is available to non-shareholders too? There's just a discount for them?

Also - is there any update on whether you can buy a Francilien pass at the park entrance and not get hit by the 2nd/3rd day blackout if you're staying on site? I;m not sure I want to risk it as we're going in mid-August so should have time for the AP to arrive in the post but if that was definitely correct that might save me some stress!

Ben

yes you can buy Francillien APs through the post if you're not a shareholder.

There is no way around the 2nd and 3rd non-contractual day unless you buy your APs through DLP by post in advance of your trip.

Hello,

Firstly can I just say thanks for SUCH a useful thread :goodvibes it's amazing!

Just a quick question regarding the ID photos that you send - are there any rules? White background/no smiling etc - like a passport? Don't want to fall at the first hurdle by sending the wrong type of photo!

Thanks!

Hi from Germany !

I always send "normal" ID pictures that I´ve jused for your passports but I guess they just nedd normal ones for the APs.

Its not an "official" document so ID pictures will be ok.

:cheer2:

Hi all,

Just about to follow the instructions you have all kindly put up but the link is no longer working. I managed to find a link to the form (I cant upload as I havent posted 10 times or more but if anyone wants to see let me know and I can email it) but when translating it i noticed that the form expired at the end of June (at the bottom of the second page). Does anyone have a link to a form which is available to use now?

Also, by getting an AP using this method would I be able to use it the next two days after my first day in the park?

Many thanks for your help in advance!

Funny but I can not relink directly to the pdf !??!

So copy & paste this one:

h**p://www.disneylandparis.fr/content/FR/FR/Distant/system/images/bdc_web_0.pdf

I will update it to my first post also.

I guess as long as they have this form on the official site you can use it.

The blockout dates are the first two dates after they AP beginns. For example:

AP begins 01.07.14
Blockout until 03.07.14

That means you can use it from 04.07.14.

The blockout did not begin with your first entry in the park.

We are supposed to be coming on the 30th for new years so in theory could i send off for our passes in october ready for our trip in december as i know new years are featured always on the blackout dates
We are staying at the kyriad :)

I think i get it but always best to be sure lol

We are supposed to be coming on the 30th for new years so in theory could i send off for our passes in october ready for our trip in december as i know new years are featured always on the blackout dates
We are staying at the kyriad :)

I think i get it but always best to be sure lol

As long as you will buy yourself a Francilien .... it will not work

The blockout dates for the Francilien in Dezember are

December
6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st

January
1st, 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th

If you are staying at the Kyriad and not at an onside hotel these are the blockout dates for you too.

You have to stay onside if you will avoid these blockout dates with a Francilien.

Only if you order a Francilien via post and stay onsite you will

a) not have the 2nd & 3th day blockout

b) no "official" blockout dates (like mentioned above).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter