APs ordered via post

Good morning.... sorry for being thick (and a lot sleepy this mornig lol :lmao::coffee:) please help me.. So... if i purchase our AP on line sending my mum's and my ID card copies, plus two photos, copy of my credit card i will get them straight to my home address and will not need to go to the AP office when i arrive in DLRP? And if i buy a Francilien (we're going from December 7th to December 11th) is it sure that blackout dates will be before our arrival or would it be safer to buy a Fantasy one? Last... do i have enough time to get them (would post the letter on Monday.. Thanks and sorry for so many questions...

Morning!
I've just ordered two francillien APs for our trip on the 15th December, which is actually a bit early but we just couldn't wait any longer!
The blackout days will not be a problem, as they start from the day the card is issued and that is when it will be in the post to you.
You have to send off the form which is at the start of this thread. Make sure you download the version of the form with the new prices on (€119 for francillien. Last year it was €109). Fill in it and send it off with a copy of the front and back of your ID cards and credit card and two id pictures. I sent mine registered post which is a bit more expensive but you can track it online and make sure it gets there!
You will not need to go to the AP office. The APs you receive in the post will be fully made up.
You should be fine for time, I sent mine off on 1st October and they received it yesterday. Good luck!

I just checked the blackout days for a Francillien and the 7th December is restricted with a francillien AP. You would need to buy Fantasy APs as the 7th is not a blackout day. As you are staying offsite, balckout days still apply. If you were staying onsite (or plan to in the future) blackout days do not apply when you show your hotel easy pass.
I hope I've got this all right! I'm sure someone can correct me if not :)

I just checked the blackout days for a Francillien and the 7th December is restricted with a francillien AP. You would need to buy Fantasy APs as the 7th is not a blackout day. As you are staying offsite, balckout days still apply. If you were staying onsite (or plan to in the future) blackout days do not apply when you show your hotel easy pass.
I hope I've got this all right! I'm sure someone can correct me if not :)

Thank you very much for your kind reply :goodvibes
We're staying at the Kyriad so i suppose blackout dates will apply to us...:(
Shame, will have to spend more ir decide to wander around the Village on the first day...:(

OT: Is Dreams still on and is it on every night?

No problem at all, I know I really needed help when I was looking at APs it can be very bewildering!
I just checked the prices and I got the francillien price wrong, they cost €129. Fantasy costs €169 so will only be €80 more for two BUT you get access to extra magic hours with a fantasy pass which in my opinion is a huge bonus if you're staying offsite. Also, you've probably saved more than €80 by staying offsite so it's not a massive loss?! :confused

So far we have only spent 200 euros each for filght and accomodation so i think we can cope with the Ap's price...
Fantasy Pass was our first choice anyway :thumbsup2

Thanksss :goodvibes

So far we have only spent 200 euros each for filght and accomodation so i think we can cope with the Ap's price...
Fantasy Pass was our first choice anyway :thumbsup2

Thanksss :goodvibes

if its fantasy APs you want anyway, as they can be used straightaway it might be just as easy to get them when you arrive at DLP - that way you might find someone who can sponsor you to get 10% off the price (as long as you haven't held APs already in the last 2 years).

if its fantasy APs you want anyway, as they can be used straightaway it might be just as easy to get them when you arrive at DLP - that way you might find someone who can sponsor you to get 10% off the price (as long as you haven't held APs already in the last 2 years).

Mmmmmm i have....just two years ago...but thanks for suggesting ❤️

Me again... i have just filled the form to get Ap's via post but I thought i should send them two pictures as well... should or shouldn't i??
It doesn't ask...

:confused3:confused3:confused3

Plus ... i have mentioned i had an AP expired in 2013... will it make any difference?

Just send one picture, they'll scan them and send them back to you. It doesn't make a difference if you've previously had an AP and it's expired. :thumbsup2

Just send one picture, they'll scan them and send them back to you. It doesn't make a difference if you've previously had an AP and it's expired. :thumbsup2

Thanks... my photo is horrible but i think i can survive lol:lmao:

Can I use a PO Box as a return address? We are in Germany, but have an APO PO Box where I would prefer to send it. Thanks for the post--very helpful!

Can I use a PO Box as a return address? We are in Germany, but have an APO PO Box where I would prefer to send it. Thanks for the post--very helpful!

I really don´t know but I guess so, because you do not have to sign to receive it.

:)

I really don´t know but I guess so, because you do not have to sign to receive it.

:)

Am i wrong saying they send Aps back via courier? If yes you can't use a po box i Think.....

Ok. Not arrived yet but my Credit Card has been debited with 338 euros so i suppose my Ap's are getting ready aren't they :goodvibes

Not so happy they should arrive via normal post as postman usually arrives ONCE A WEEK in my place :eek:

Ok. Not arrived yet but my Credit Card has been debited with 338 euros so i suppose my Ap's are getting ready aren't they :goodvibes

Not so happy they should arrive via normal post as postman usually arrives ONCE A WEEK in my place :eek:

I was just going to say that my APs arrived exactly a week after my account was debited, but then my postman comes every day! :rotfl:

Here they are :cheer2::cheer2::yay::yay:

They came via registered mail (so i was not completely wrong lol), we had to go and collect them at the Post Office.

My credit card was debited on Oct 23rd and the Passports are valid from that day on .

b0823d4c-b988-45b7-9a76-b486c94a7e99_zps54865512.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!