• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

APs ordered via post

Just thought I would update everyone with how we got on.

Sent our forms of recorded delivery on 28th July and the passes returned on 13th August. So glad we have done it this way as it completely takes the pressure of doing this on the day and we have no block out days.

Thanks again for your help ThBa :)

I'm posting my forms off today - very exciting! I have ages till we go but I know that if we go again within the year it will next summer so I've got nothing to loose by sending them off now. It will be like Christmas come early when it arrives! :rotfl2:

For all of you I´ve updated my first post with a translation of the "bon-de-commande".

:grouphug:

Hi again!

Just wondered - how do you know your application has been received? Did you get an email or was it simply when you saw the charge to your card?

Hi again!

Just wondered - how do you know your application has been received? Did you get an email or was it simply when you saw the charge to your card?

First....send your mail registered then you know that they received it.

Second...you did not get an confirmation email. It´s just the charge from my card that I see that I will receive my new AP in a few days.

:thumbsup2

It's here!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: It only took 10 days!! Ah I wish I could jump on a plane and use it now!! Thank you so much for your help ThBa :goodvibes

I can't actually believe how easy it was! Beats queuing at the office and wasting park time when we are there :)

Hi I am interested in buying APs for the first time. Francilien is no good because we are staying offsite over the Xmas blockout days. I think that the Multiadvantages site no longer posts to the uk? Is this the case? If so could I order them through there and have them sent to a friend in France to forward (know it's a bit off topic but thought is check as the discount is so good) or is that just not open to non French any more. If the Multiadvantages not poss then can I order other passes using this form for the first time?

I can not help you with Multiadvantages because i never used them.

You can buy any AP with this form. Just choose the AP (Francilien, Fantasy, Dream) on the form and the rest is as described by me.

:thumbsup2

Hi I am interested in buying APs for the first time. Francilien is no good because we are staying offsite over the Xmas blockout days. I think that the Multiadvantages site no longer posts to the uk? Is this the case? If so could I order them through there and have them sent to a friend in France to forward (know it's a bit off topic but thought is check as the discount is so good) or is that just not open to non French any more. If the Multiadvantages not poss then can I order other passes using this form for the first time?

unless you are paying with a French credit or debit card, you can't use cemultiavantages for buying APs anymore.

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to Elaine and The Ba for all your help!
My AP arrived two weeks to the day I sent it and I must say this was the easiest process ever! No long queues in November or wasted time getting my AP done. So delighted with it all.
Thanks again
Kiz
x

My AP arrived two weeks to the day I sent it and I must say this was the easiest process ever! No long queues in November or wasted time getting my AP done. So delighted with it all.
Thanks again
Kiz
x

thats great - really fast service :thumbsup2.

Thanks again
Kiz
x

My pleasure !

:grouphug:

Thank you for this thread! It took 10 days from posting to getting our Francilian AP's :cool1: So pleased to be able to use our shareholder's discount before it expires and not have to queue up in the park to get them. Also able to get Francilian instead of Fantasy :thumbsup2
We'll just have to plan some more onsite trips to take advantage :rotfl2:

Good news....10 days is very quick !

Glad to help you.

:disrocks:

Thorsten

Good morning....

sorry for being thick (and a lot sleepy this mornig lol :lmao::coffee:) please help me..

So... if i purchase our AP on line sending my mum's and my ID card copies, plus two photos, copy of my credit card i will get them straight to my home address and will not need to go to the AP office when i arrive in DLRP?

And if i buy a Francilien (we're going from December 7th to December 11th) is it sure that blackout dates will be before our arrival or would it be safer to buy a Fantasy one?

Last... do i have enough time to get them (would post the letter on Monday..

Thanks and sorry for so many questions...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter