APs ordered via post

First, my thanks to everyone who already asked all the questions I had. To the OP, thank you for sharing this secret.

Can I also get the Student AP with this method and the discount? Our trip isn't until June but in May I want to send this off.

Searched for this this morning and took a while to find it! Going to use the advice to apply for an AP for my DS. :thumbsup2

On the form the spade for annual pass number isn't long enough. What
Am I doing wrong ?

I'd write the lot as I don't know which bit is standard on all of them - if it helps mine starts by 400 and ends in 779.

Will check with OH's tonight for you :)

I ended up writing the last half as there wasn't enogh space for it all but included a photo of my current one just Incase.

Hi,

Just a few questions before I apply for our annual passes. Can you get the shareholders discount and family discount together? or can you only get one?
Also we have three different surnames in our family, will this affect us when we are applying for family discount? And last question, where do I find the current form and prices? we would be going for the basic francilien pass :)

Thanks

Hi,

Just a few questions before I apply for our annual passes. Can you get the shareholders discount and family discount together? or can you only get one?
Also we have three different surnames in our family, will this affect us when we are applying for family discount? And last question, where do I find the current form and prices? we would be going for the basic francilien pass :)

Thanks

Hello Aislingii and welcome to the forum :cheer2:

You can get shareholders discount and family discount together

The different surnames don't matter it is the address that counts. Basically you have to prove that all 5 + people live at the same address. So you'd send a proof of residence like a gaz bill or a rent slip

Here is the current form

https://wdpromedia.disney.go.com/me...502_bon_de_commande_mise_a_jour31mars2015.pdf

The prices are on there and a Francilien costs 129€ for 1-4 people and 103€ for 5+.

Those prices are after the family discount and you would have to take off the shareholders too.

You need to send a copy of your shareholders membership along with all the other documents requested.

You've checked that you haven't any blackout dates when you go as the Francillien has a fair few unless you are staying on site and in that case it doesn't matter

hth :goodvibes

So I need a bill with all 6 family members on it? I am a bit confused or is it just it needs our address? Also there is one child under 11 and I am wondering do I have to send a letter or proof of guardianship?

Yes we are lucky we have no blackout dates during our trip! :cool1:

So I need a bill with all 6 family members on it? I am a bit confused or is it just it needs our address? Also there is one child under 11 and I am wondering do I have to send a letter or proof of guardianship?

Yes we are lucky we have no blackout dates during our trip! :cool1:

Normally it's for the adults - children don't have to prove their address. Do you all live at the same address to start with ? The adults just need a rent or leccy bill with their name on it so if you have say 3 adults all with different names you'd need proof that they are all at that address

For all children under 16 you have to provide a photocopy of their id card or passport.

Also just add a letter saying your relationship to the child along with your own id

Lucky you with the blackouts :thumbsup2

My debit card hadn't been debited so think my forms got lost
in the mail. Or was the other paper who had theirs back on 2 weeks of
Posting just lucky?

We sent ours off a week ago on Monday by recorded mail, They got it on Friday. No debits yet - we're in the same boat. Hope we don't miss out on our 6 months free.

Oh no, I ordered the Student pass for our Au pair but didn't ask for the shareholder discount. Is there a discount on Student and can she or I get a discount?

I need to order the lowest level AP for my son. Does that get a shareholder discount? Feeling stupid.

Oh no, I ordered the Student pass for our Au pair but didn't ask for the shareholder discount. Is there a discount on Student and can she or I get a discount?

I need to order the lowest level AP for my son. Does that get a shareholder discount? Feeling stupid.

The Student AP couldn't be ordered made up by post :confused: it is on site only, and officially there isn't any discount on it. Do you mean you have a print out ticket for the Student AP ? A temporary one ?

For your sons AP you can get shareholders discount

and don't feel stupid

The Student AP couldn't be ordered made up by post :confused: it is on site only, and officially there isn't any discount on it. Do you mean you have a print out ticket for the Student AP ? A temporary one ?

For your sons AP you can get shareholders discount

and don't feel stupid

We did hers online and used my credit card. She lives and studies in Aix. My credit card was charged and she got the email. She has to go to the park and get the pass but then it has a 2 day blackout. I am glad in a way to know I didn't miss a discount on her pass. I will be doing my son's AP in a a month or so and I will remember to include a copy of the shareholder card. Thanks so much for information.

Just wanted to say a big thank you for this thread! We ordered a Dream pass via post for DH two months before our recent one day trip (and it will cover our March 2016 trip!) and although it took a little bit of time, it arrived perfectly with no real hassle at all!

C x

Does anyone know if there's a list of accepted ID for the family discount please? My French doesn't stretch that far! Pretty much all of our bills are in my name as the holder of the purse :)

Those who have done this in the UK, what did you use for ID? passport or driving licence? anyone done it recently, how long did it take?
Meant to do it last month and completely forgot, we go October 7th

Those who have done this in the UK, what did you use for ID? passport or driving licence? anyone done it recently, how long did it take?
Meant to do it last month and completely forgot, we go October 7th

Passport will always be better than driving licence I think - You are within the delay as it's normally 6 weeks . Otherwise unless you want a Francilien the parks won't be busy when you go so you could do it on site :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter