**April 6, 2013** - Fantasy Eastern Caribbean to San Juan!

Hello, everyone!

We will be joining you on this cruise! Just booked it last week on the Disney Wonder. This will be our 6th Disney cruise, so we are officially GOLD Castaway Members!!!

It will be myself (Jennifer), my husband (Jose), and our two daughters, Jasmine and Jordan. Jasmine will be celebrating her 5th birthday on the cruise! Jordan will be 2 1/2 on the cruise.

We are also traveling with another family, who have two daughters about the same age as ours. We all cruised together on the Dream in October, 2011 and wanted to do another cruise together.

The rebooking discount was so good that we decided to splurge and book a verandah room (category 5D)! We have only ever had a Category 11 room, so we have always been inside. I did love the virtual portholes on the Dream, though :).

We are in cabin 6646. Can't wait to start chatting with you guys!

Also, we would like to participate in the Fish Extender Exchange.

For the concierge room, I just read yesterday that the Fantasy will not have the gates on it like the Dream does!

One year from tomorrow we set sail!!!

Hello, everyone!

We will be joining you on this cruise! Just booked it last week on the Disney Wonder. This will be our 6th Disney cruise, so we are officially GOLD Castaway Members!!!

It will be myself (Jennifer), my husband (Jose), and our two daughters, Jasmine and Jordan. Jasmine will be celebrating her 5th birthday on the cruise! Jordan will be 2 1/2 on the cruise.

We are also traveling with another family, who have two daughters about the same age as ours. We all cruised together on the Dream in October, 2011 and wanted to do another cruise together.

The rebooking discount was so good that we decided to splurge and book a verandah room (category 5D)! We have only ever had a Category 11 room, so we have always been inside. I did love the virtual portholes on the Dream, though :).

We are in cabin 6646. Can't wait to start chatting with you guys!

Also, we would like to participate in the Fish Extender Exchange.

For the concierge room, I just read yesterday that the Fantasy will not have the gates on it like the Dream does!

One year from tomorrow we set sail!!!

Welcome aboard! pirate:

I have added you to the FE list! If you would like me to edit or add more info, just send me a PM. ;)

We are down to the 1 year mark today..party: This year is going to go by quick I am sure as they always seem to when we book anything so far in advance. :welcome: to the new folks joining our meet... Now off to finish packing, We leave in 2 days for a 10 day WDW trip.... :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hello everyone,
We will be joining everyone on the cruise next year and we cant wait! This will be our second cruise, our first one was in 2011 and really enjoyed it so we booked again. :yay:

We are the family traveling with jmb910, or Jennifer, Jose, and their two little ones.

Our party will include myself (Hillary), my husband (Brett), and our two little girls Sophia 5 1/2 years and Fiona 2 1/2 years while on the cruise.

We would also like to participate in the fish extender exchange.

Only 363 days left before we are cruising. :yay:

Hello everyone,
We will be joining everyone on the cruise next year and we cant wait! This will be our second cruise, our first one was in 2011 and really enjoyed it so we booked again. :yay:

We are the family traveling with jmb910, or Jennifer, Jose, and their two little ones.

Our party will include myself (Hillary), my husband (Brett), and our two little girls Sophia 5 1/2 years and Fiona 2 1/2 years while on the cruise.

Yay, Hillary, glad to see you on the DisBoards! Can't wait to cruise with you guys again :).

Hello and :welcome: to all the new families!! My son and I just returned yesterday from sailing the Carnival Dream. So today was spent unpacking and doing laundry. :confused: Now I can officially begin the countdown to our Fantasy cruise. :goodvibes

I will update the cruise meet list tomorrow and post it. Back to work tomorrow, so I'm making it an early night to bed! :thumbsup2

We are down to the 1 year mark today..party: This year is going to go by quick I am sure as they always seem to when we book anything so far in advance. :welcome: to the new folks joining our meet... Now off to finish packing, We leave in 2 days for a 10 day WDW trip.... :cool1::cool1::cool1:

You are right about that year going by fast!! :scared1:

Hello everyone,

Welcome! I have added your names to the FE list, just let me know your cabin # when you receive it. :woohoo:

Looks like the price of our cruise is on the RISE! :scared1:

:eek:

Hello,

We will be joining you on this cruise! Just booked it last week whilst on the Disney Fantasy as the offer was too good to miss. We booked our fantasy cruise whilst on the dream last year.This will be our 6th Disney cruise, it will be the kids 4th.

It will be myself (Andrea), my husband (Ross) and our two children, Cara age 6 and Lewis age 3. Hoping Lewis will be toilet trained and will be in the kids club rather than the nursery this time.

We did look at booking the cruise on march 30th which was a better date for us but it was $2k more than the one on April the 6th for a cat 4c!!! I'd rather save the money to spend at Disney. As we travel from the uk we tend to make the cruise part of a longer trip that includes Disney.

Looking forward to chatting with you guys!

Alba
X

Hello,

We will be joining you on this cruise! Just booked it last week whilst on the Disney Fantasy as the offer was too good to miss. We booked our fantasy cruise whilst on the dream last year.This will be our 6th Disney cruise, it will be the kids 4th.

It will be myself (Andrea), my husband (Ross) and our two children, Cara age 6 and Lewis age 3. Hoping Lewis will be toilet trained and will be in the kids club rather than the nursery this time.

We did look at booking the cruise on march 30th which was a better date for us but it was $2k more than the one on April the 6th for a cat 4c!!! I'd rather save the money to spend at Disney. As we travel from the uk we tend to make the cruise part of a longer trip that includes Disney.

Alba
X
Welcome! :banana:
Please tell us your experience aboard the Fantasy last week! :yay:

Sad to say that we will not be on this cruise.. We just got back from WDW and found a message from our school district that they changed their Spring Break to the week before our cruise. :sad2: And that cruise is already 2k more than our cruise..:sad: I am deciding if a back to back on the Dream is the way to go..

That just stinks!

Our school district removed two different break weeks from our schedule for this year late last spring and we ended up keeping our September trip to WDW even though DD would miss a week of school.

I believe that once a schedule is posted, it needs to stay the same. People plan vacations way in advance and it's disappointing when you have to change your plans.

Sad to say that we will not be on this cruise.. We just got back from WDW and found a message from our school district that they changed their Spring Break to the week before our cruise. :sad2: And that cruise is already 2k more than our cruise..:sad: I am deciding if a back to back on the Dream is the way to go..

Sorry to hear that :sad1:
Our school district doesn't plan that far ahead, so we are hoping that we are booked during spring break! :eek: If not, our kids will be doing school work during the plane ride! :teacher:

Hello, all!

We will be on this cruise, as well.
Me, DH, DS 9, DD 7 and my in-laws.

This will be our third cruise. First cruise was on the Magic Western Feb 2010 and second cruise was on the Wonder Mexican Riviera Feb 2011. We are so excited to sail on the Fantasy!

We had some issues with the school calendar, too. I originally booked this when the Fantasy prices came out and tried to guess our school break for April. Well, I was off by three weeks!!!! The school district has moved our break up to the first week in April to coincide with Easter, again. Oh well. So, I had to move our cruise and we lost our stateroom that we wanted. I kept checking every day and after two changes we finally got back to the original stateroom!! So it pays to keep checking! We will be taking the kids out of school for this week, because the Easter cruise was too expensive.

Looking forward to this cruise!!! :goodvibes

Hello, all!

We will be on this cruise, as well.
Me, DH, DS 9, DD 7 and my in-laws.

This will be our third cruise. First cruise was on the Magic Western Feb 2010 and second cruise was on the Wonder Mexican Riviera Feb 2011. We are so excited to sail on the Fantasy!

We had some issues with the school calendar, too. I originally booked this when the Fantasy prices came out and tried to guess our school break for April. Well, I was off by three weeks!!!! The school district has moved our break up to the first week in April to coincide with Easter, again. Oh well. So, I had to move our cruise and we lost our stateroom that we wanted. I kept checking every day and after two changes we finally got back to the original stateroom!! So it pays to keep checking! We will be taking the kids out of school for this week, because the Easter cruise was too expensive.

Looking forward to this cruise!!! :goodvibes

Welcome aboard! pirate:

Good morning. I decided to cancel this cruise this morning. For the price of this one cruise on the Fantasy, I could take two cruises on another cruise line, so I've decided to go ahead and do that.

Hope you all have a fantastic time on the Fantasy!

Hello,

Alba
X

We will be joining this cruise too - myself (Caryn) my husband (another Scottish Ross on board!!) and daughters Bethany (13) and Holly (9). This will be our second Disney cruise and we can't wait!! We did the FE last time and it was such fun we would love to join in again :yay:

We don't have a cabin number yet - all we have from our TA is a guarantee of at least a cat 9 ..... hoping that get upgraded to a balcony!!

Hi everyone! We sailed on the Fantasy on April 14th and booked this cruise while on board. It will be me (DH) 43, DW 46, DD 9, DD 6 and another family with two girls the same age. We are in a Cat 4B. This will be our 4th DCL cruise but hope to book a short one this summer to get GOLD for this one!

Also, last cruise someone set-up a fun Facebook group in addition to the DIS boards. Has anyone done that for this cruise?

Welcome! :banana:
Please tell us your experience aboard the Fantasy last week! :yay:

Sorry I am a bit late in posting this reply. We were on vacation until the
22nd April and then I was straight back to work and on a training course and trying to catch up with college assignments...phew.

We loved the Fantasy. We had cruised last year on the Dream and felt it too rushed, big ship and a shorter cruise, too much to do and too little time! For that reason we booked the Fantasy. Check in and boarding was a breeze, we had 1100-1130 slot and we were number 7, we were called around 15 mins after check in. Slight line to get on but mainly due to the photos.

Buffet at Cabanas was great and we both commented that it didn't seem as crowded or manic as it was on the Dream. The pool areas were busy on sea days but you could still find somewhere to sit. We didn't get off at Grand Cayman as we've been before, we decided to stay on and enjoy the ship.

We had brunch and dinner at Palo. I was unable to book brunch or the evening I wanted for dinner at the 90 day mark but when we got on board I managed to change the dinner booking and book brunch. Both were great and our server was excellent.

Tried the champagne tasting. We were only able to get one space but were told to turn up on the day to see if there was an additional space, which turned out to be fine. Next time I think we will try some other tasting experiences.

Decided to try a few of the bars after dinner on a few nights and they were all good. We liked the Irish bar as they had entertainment and also a quiz on most nights. Skyline was good and Meridian was really quiet, it was more like a waiting area for Remy & Palo.

We booked DD into BBB when we got on board and again managed to get what we wanted, but I believe they are now taking bookings online at the same time as excursions. She loved it.

Shows:-
A Fantasy Come True - We weren't keen on this was, it was ok but just ok.
Aladdin - We loved it, although our DS aged 2 was a bit scared at first, it was a bit loud, but then he seemed to settle down.
Wishes - A good show which both kids loved.
Believe - We'd seen this before on a previous cruise but liked it so we watched it again as DD couldn't remember much about it.

Animators was great and we were there on the last night which I loved.

Sorry it's a long post...that's all I can think of now, but if you have any questions I am happy to try and answer the best I can.

ScottishMummyof2...where are you from. My DH and I are originally from Lanarkshire but have lived in Berkshire/Hampshire for the past 18 years or so. We didn't see many other people from the UK on our cruise.

Alba
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter