**April 6, 2013** - Fantasy Eastern Caribbean to San Juan!

Yes.... updated! :goodvibes

I upgraded our cabin this morning. Sent you another PM. So sorry - but thank you! :goodvibes

Has anyone else been following the very lack-luster christening of the Fantasy? With the Dream, DCL had this whole big production, that was live webcast and everything. The Dream's christening was fantastic! Seems like the Fantasy's christening was an after-thought. Oh well, I'm just glad I'll be sailing the Fantasy next year. :thumbsup2

Hey All... I have been watching this years DCL prices go down sharply with discounts and happened to check our cruise.. The price for my cabin has dropped $49.00.. :confused3 ( I thought it was $60 at first but did the math.) If mine is lower then that means all of ours are lower.. I guess I should contact my TA and cancel and the rebook. I usually tip an extra $50.00 over the recommended amount for the cruise staff so there the money already is. :thumbsup2

Hey All... I have been watching this years DCL prices go down sharply with discounts and happened to check our cruise.. The price for my cabin has dropped $49.00.. :confused3 ( I thought it was $60 at first but did the math.) If mine is lower then that means all of ours are lower.. I guess I should contact my TA and cancel and the rebook. I usually tip an extra $50.00 over the recommended amount for the cruise staff so there the money already is. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the tip. I just checked and our cabin is still the same price. :confused3 Will keep checking though. :)

Thanks for the tip. I just checked and our cabin is still the same price. :confused3 Will keep checking though. :)

I wonder why they are all not lower? I have a 5a. I sent the notice to my TA and will have her adjust it or cancel/re book.. Keep checking though.. My husband flies for the US Navy so we are eligible for certain Military discounts and I have NEVER seen so many.. They have a Bahama 5 day in April for $145.00 pp per day. That would be $2175.00 for my family in a 5a.. We originally had a April 2012 cruise for the same 5 day trip and that was $4200.00. What a difference.. Sadly, We have never been able to use the discounts because of the timing.

I wonder why they are all not lower? I have a 5a. I sent the notice to my TA and will have her adjust it or cancel/re book.. Keep checking though.. My husband flies for the US Navy so we are eligible for certain Military discounts and I have NEVER seen so many.. They have a Bahama 5 day in April for $145.00 pp per day. That would be $2175.00 for my family in a 5a.. We originally had a April 2012 cruise for the same 5 day trip and that was $4200.00. What a difference.. Sadly, We have never been able to use the discounts because of the timing.

I'm not sure why either. I booked a 5E for the two of us, and the price is holding steady. I also checked some other categories that I was interested in, and they're the same price as well. Maybe DCL reduced the 3rd and 4th passenger rate, which is why I don't see the lower rate? Not sure. :confused3

I did notice that Summer cruises for this year have really gone down! They're all guarantee cabins, but the prices are way cheaper than a regularly priced cabin (at least for Summer by DCL standards!) Lol

I'm not sure why either. I booked a 5E for the two of us, and the price is holding steady. I also checked some other categories that I was interested in, and they're the same price as well. Maybe DCL reduced the 3rd and 4th passenger rate, which is why I don't see the lower rate? Not sure. :confused3

I did notice that Summer cruises for this year have really gone down! They're all guarantee cabins, but the prices are way cheaper than a regularly priced cabin (at least for Summer by DCL standards!) Lol

I bet you are right about the 3rd and 4th passenger... It should be interesting to keep an eye out to see where the prices go.. (And here I was worried back in December about finding out my son's school break so I could get the best price.) :rotfl2:

I heard from my TA and found out why the price was different.. I had his age as 12 (Which he is now) on the search however, he will be 13 on the cruise.. I was unaware of it and that they charge more the older they get up until 18.. Learned something new...

I heard from my TA and found out why the price was different.. I had his age as 12 (Which he is now) on the search however, he will be 13 on the cruise.. I was unaware of it and that they charge more the older they get up until 18.. Learned something new...

Ahh, I didn't know they charge more for 13 and up either. That explains it. Learn something new everyday. :)

Hello! I didn't see a cruise meet set up for this sailing, so I figured why not be the first to post?! :goodvibes I'm travelling with my DS who will be 12 on this sailing. This cruise is a birthday gift for myself (YAY!!), so I made sure to book well in advance to give me plenty of time to pay for it! :rotfl: We were originally booked on the Dream, but I definitely want to do a longer cruise, so Fantasy it is!

Anyone else an early-bird planner like me? :)

Happy St Pattys Day...I am getting ready to spend 10 days at WDW... Then I am going to start planning for our cruise.. (I know it is a little over a year but the year will go by real quick.:rotfl2:) I am really excited to pre start on FE's..I am curious if we do more than 1 delivery for a 7 day cruise..I know we have plenty of time to decide but I was wondering what the norm was for a 7 day.:)

..I am curious if we do more than 1 delivery for a 7 day cruise..I know we have plenty of time to decide but I was wondering what the norm was for a 7 day.:)

Participants will have one day (except the last day) assigned to pass out their f/e gifts. Depending on how many are involved, there will be multiple participants on each day. :)

Participants will have one day (except the last day) assigned to pass out their f/e gifts. Depending on how many are involved, there will be multiple participants on each day. :)

I was actually wondering if we passed out FE gifts more than once on a longer cruise or if it is just one day.. (Meaning different sets of FE gifts.) I have read some TR's that people have done this.. I have only sailed the Dream and that was 3 nights so we did only 1. I was just curious as I love to pre plan and always come up with great gift ideas. :cool1:

I was actually wondering if we passed out FE gifts more than once on a longer cruise or if it is just one day.. (Meaning different sets of FE gifts.) I have read some TR's that people have done this.. I have only sailed the Dream and that was 3 nights so we did only 1. I was just curious as I love to pre plan and always come up with great gift ideas. :cool1:

Just one set, 1 day. :goodvibes

This cruise is a birthday gift for myself (YAY!!),

If we can do it, it will be our twins 11th birthday the third day on the cruise!

I'll be celebrating my birthday on this cruise as well!

Any input? (Except for Sci Fi's food.) I have heard burgers were the way to go there..

I had some really good baby back ribs there several years ago.

I wonder why they are all not lower?

Different cabin categories can increase/decrease in price based upon how that particular category is selling.

I'll be celebrating my birthday on this cruise as well!

I had some really good baby back ribs there several years ago.

Different cabin categories can increase/decrease in price based upon how that particular category is selling.

Welcome aboard! pirate:

Hi, my name is Carrie and I'm about a week away from booking this cruise! I'm waiting to find out if my parents will be coming with us or not. It will be me, DS (9), DD(6) and DD(3) for sure. Hopefully, my parents will be coming with us. I am really excited to see the Fantasy...my neighbor just got back from the inagural sailing and she said it was fabulous!

Hi, my name is Carrie and I'm about a week away from booking this cruise! I'm waiting to find out if my parents will be coming with us or not. It will be me, DS (9), DD(6) and DD(3) for sure. Hopefully, my parents will be coming with us. I am really excited to see the Fantasy...my neighbor just got back from the inagural sailing and she said it was fabulous!

Welcome! pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter