April 2013 pin code watch

It says save up to 35% next year on a stay at a select WDW Resort hotel. Book now through 2/16/13 for stays most nights 1/2-3/24 and 4/21-5/22. I ended up saving $474.18 compared to the offer I had saved on the Disney website. That's for 6 nights at POR Royal Guest Room Garden view, regular dining plan, and 6 days of parkhopper tickets with no water parks. Pretty good deal!

Congrats on the PIN!:cool1: I'm a little nervous that the PINs I've been reading about exclude April until the 21st - hope that's not an indicator of what's to come in terms of general public discounts:scared:.

LittleStinkerbelle said:
Congrats on the PIN!:cool1: I'm a little nervous that the PINs I've been reading about exclude April until the 21st - hope that's not an indicator of what's to come in terms of general public discounts:scared:.

I'm worried about the same thing! We check in on 4/18, so I'm worried we'll miss any package deals by just a few days :( But plane tickets are bought already, so we can't change it.

I'm worried about the same thing! We check in on 4/18, so I'm worried we'll miss any package deals by just a few days :( But plane tickets are bought already, so we can't change it.

We're in the same :boat: - plane tix bought several months ago (we arrive a bit earlier than you on the 13th). Our dates are dictated by DD's break so we couldn't change much anyway. We're doing a split stay so if worst comes to worst and there aren't any discounts then we may shift more days to the mod part of our stay. I'm trying to remain hopeful though because discounts came through for our same week last year and that was even closer to Easter than it is this year. Here's hoping!:goodvibes

I'm thinking (hoping) that they're waiting to see if earlier April will sell out on it's own and when (if) it doesn't, they'll include it in the GP offer. They damn well better! :furious:

The dates are 1/2-3/24/13, 4/21-5/22/13, and 8/11-9/28/13 for the save up to 35%.

The dates for free dining are 1/2-3/17/13. You must be booked by 2/16/13.

I was able to get a great price on Pop Century for the weekend of 2/8-2/11/13.

I am really new here.....so if the discount starts the day after you arrive does that mean you don't get it or you just get it on the days that apply? Thanks!!!

Danibelle said:
The dates are 1/2-3/24/13, 4/21-5/22/13, and 8/11-9/28/13 for the save up to 35%.

The dates for free dining are 1/2-3/17/13. You must be booked by 2/16/13.

I was able to get a great price on Pop Century for the weekend of 2/8-2/11/13.

What is the value resort discount %?

Ok this may be a dumb question but how do you get a PIN? I'm assuming its just a discount code more or less.

MyOtherSS said:
Ok this may be a dumb question but how do you get a PIN? I'm assuming its just a discount code more or less.

If only anyone knew, lol!! It seems to be random. But Disney has to at least know you exist before they can send you one so make sure you have an account on their website. And it doesn't hurt to poke around on there to "let them know" you're interested.

I've only ever gotten one, and it was a year we weren't going :( I've done absolutely everything I can think of to stimulate one but still nothing.

I got 25% at Pop Century. I looked on the WDW website this morning and they now have a general public discount up to March 7, 2013. There is no April discount at this point.

When I booked, I had called up for the Disney Visa rate and there was a PIN attached to my name.

Hello! I am new to the board and am brand new to Disney as well! My husband and I are hoping to visit in April. I am wishing everyday for a pin code or a gp discount for April. Just wondering though about the Disney Visa. What are the perks of getting one and do you get a discount with that as well?

iwannago2disney said:
Hello! I am new to the board and am brand new to Disney as well! My husband and I are hoping to visit in April. I am wishing everyday for a pin code or a gp discount for April. Just wondering though about the Disney Visa. What are the perks of getting one and do you get a discount with that as well?

Sometimes Visa holders get offers a few days before the general public. They also give of six months no interest if you book a Disney package with your card. And it earns points that you convert into Disney gift cards.

Sometimes Visa holders get offers a few days before the general public. They also give of six months no interest if you book a Disney package with your card. And it earns points that you convert into Disney gift cards.

And you can also get a discount on your souvenir shopping. I think you have to spend over $50 and you get a 10% discount. And you have to point out to the person checking you out that want the discount. Somehow they never notice my Disney Visa until I tell them I want the discount. Save all your shopping for one place and then get your discount.

There is also a character meeting spot in Epcot for Disney Visa holders.

If you go to the Disney Visa website, you can read all the perks.

pwdebbie said:
And you can also get a discount on your souvenir shopping. I think you have to spend over $50 and you get a 10% discount. And you have to point out to the person checking you out that want the discount. Somehow they never notice my Disney Visa until I tell them I want the discount. Save all your shopping for one place and then get your discount.

There is also a character meeting spot in Epcot for Disney Visa holders.

If you go to the Disney Visa website, you can read all the perks.

Thank you for the info! Keeping my fingers crossed for a pin or gp discount. I haven't booked anything yet!

Do we think there's any shot there will be any kind of discount for the 4/12-4/21 week? Yes..I know it's vacation week, but we're already spending a FORTUNE on airfare....a bit of relief on the room would be sweet too.
BTW...I'm an AP holder....

Any thoughts?

Do we think there's any shot there will be any kind of discount for the 4/12-4/21 week? Yes..I know it's vacation week, but we're already spending a FORTUNE on airfare....a bit of relief on the room would be sweet too.
BTW...I'm an AP holder....

Any thoughts?

I called asking that question and she said to check back, that they are likely to extend some sort of promotion for that time frame. No details beyond that.

rosiegmendez said:
I called asking that question and she said to check back, that they are likely to extend some sort of promotion for that time frame. No details beyond that.

Anyone have any educated guesses what that promotion might be?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter