Anyone have a photo of....

Not great, but it's all I've got.

If you click on it, it will take you to my Smugmug site. You can see other Toy Story Mania pics there. You can download the original by moving your mouse over the picture and selecting "Save Photo" from the menu that appears. You can also order prints from the site.

Thanks so much! I have looked at many, many of your other photos. Don't know why I didn't think to look for Toy Story Mania. You are very talented; thanks for sharing your talents with us.

Mark, I know you *must* have a photo of the partners statue?! I can't seem to find it on your SmugMug site and I bet you could find it a lot faster than me!

TIA!

I've just found this site and I am loving it. I can't believe all of the great photographers out there.

I am looking for 2 shots to replace mine that were poor quality -
A Full Moon over Cinderella's Castle
The sign about poop in the stall of the women's bathroom at Rafiki's Planet Watch.

Thanks.

Mary
:laundy:This is how I spend my free time.

does anyone have photos of characters on the cruise?
I have a junk camera and the photographer took pics of the husband and I with beach costume mickey, donald and goofy but they are very fuzzy.

If you have pics of these characters, or more - I wont stop you lol - without people in the pic, I would really appreciate it

Mark, I know you *must* have a photo of the partners statue?! I can't seem to find it on your SmugMug site and I bet you could find it a lot faster than me!

TIA!

Don't know if you found this or not...but here is one that I took..
Picture237.jpg

I'm finally getting to work on my WDW scrapbook:cool1: and am in need of food pics from ohana's breakfast! I snapped all pics of kids and the characters and forgot to get the food, which is now my sons fav. place ever! Help please!!!

Oh fun! :goodvibes I will actually be starting a job there in June too! :) They actually just wear black pants, a white shirt, and a black vest. Very simple outfit. Here are a couple pictures for ya:

img0858x.jpg

Driver

Is that pretty much what the train conductors wear, plus a jacket? I can't find my photos of one, and am trying to make a paper doll of one -- can't remember if there's any color trim. Thanks.

Well, finally found my train conductor photo, and it is exactly the same (just vest and no jacket).

Does anyone have a photo of the beehive ride vehicles from the Winnie the Pooh ride? In particular at Disneyland, but they're probably the same and beggars can't be choosers.

Actually the WDW and DLR Pooh rides are quite different (IMHO, much better at DLR). Here's the vehicle:
CaliforniaRoseParadeandDLROlympus490.jpg

Hi!

Here's one! It's not very good, but the only I have. LOL! :) I think I took this through the window of the shuttle bus. I have a much better one of the Magic with Goofy.

DSCN1375.jpg

Does anyone have a picture of the back of the Disney Wonder where Donald is painting??

Thank you Mecllap that picture will work great to finish off the page I'm working on!

Does anyone have some good shots of Alice in Wonderland characters? I need them to be big enough to get printed at like Wal-Mart.

Anyone have any good photos of the Tomorrowland Dance party at night or Club 626 party? Also, I could use some nice Electric Light Parade photos. Thanks!!!

I just love these DISboards! Not only were they so full of good advice, tips, suggestions before the trip, I find myself still reading everyday! And, we went in July! Now, that I'm back I find these boards just as useful. I love this photo sharing idea, and hoping that someone can help me.

We stayed at the Polynesian Resort in Tokelau. I'm looking for a picture of the Tokelau Sign. Does anyone have this and willing to share... my photo book just won't be the same without this one photo!

Thanks! Karen

I just love these DISboards! Not only were they so full of good advice, tips, suggestions before the trip, I find myself still reading everyday! And, we went in July! Now, that I'm back I find these boards just as useful. I love this photo sharing idea, and hoping that someone can help me.

We stayed at the Polynesian Resort in Tokelau. I'm looking for a picture of the Tokelau Sign. Does anyone have this and willing to share... my photo book just won't be the same without this one photo!

Thanks! Karen

Hi Karen, I have a pic of the Tokelau sign, but I don't know how to post pics on this board. I could email it to you if I had your email or if someone lets me know how to post it, I will do that! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter