• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone have a photo of....

Does anyone have clip art type (or animated looking) pics of the four icons? looking to add to my Calendar of Park Hours I am preparing for my upcoming trip. It would be much appreciated. I searched the web, and some sites (including a very annoying copy of this site.. keys to the magic .. it was awful! ) I am trying to avoid having to scan in actual paper scrapbook pieces I have from a four parks one world kit I bought in the parks. Thank you Thank you Thank you !

Here you go! This is my favorite site for WDW and other Disney Clip Art.

Have a great trip!

ETA: I notice the site hasn't been updated in a while... the Studios clipart they have still says "Disney MGM" instead of "Disney's Hollywood". Oh well!

YAY!! I am finally finished my spring break vacation. I am ready to scrapbook my Disny 2009 trip. I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I had so if anyone can pm me some pics of the following I would be so greatful.

1. Chef Mickey pics
2. Coronado Springs Resort Pics
3. Rides to include inside them and signs (Test Track, Haunted Mansion, Mission Space, Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror, Rockin Roller Coaser, Soarin, Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story Mania, I can't remember the one with the clam shell and jelly fish.??
4. Different pics of the different worlds. I plan to do a page on each but don't have very many pics for some of them.
5. Chef De France and the Japanese restaurant that starts with a T, and the restaurant at Epcot with the princesses.

I know I am asking a lot and I apologize in advance. My friend got me hooked on scrapbooking about 3 years ago and now I am addicted.

Thanks in advance,
Sharon
Kentucky

check Marks pics for the rides, he has the best pics!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2268920

we've started and index on the first page, you might find some of what you are looking for.

the restaurant in Japan is Teppan Edo and Norway (princesses) is Akershus. I have tons of Akershus pics but my kids are in all of them. LOL I'd have to see if I have some without.

what time of year did you go in 2009? a lot of mine are christmas.

Probably a long shot, but...
Does anyone have pics of the "stories" in the worlds for each of the Santas or holiday guys? I didn't take pics of these thinking there is no way they'd come out. Last min I clicked one of one of them and it came out perfect! Now I'm wishing I had them all to put on my pages. Thought I'd see if anyone had them or knew if I could find them somewhere!
THANKS
:santa:

what time of year did you go in 2009? a lot of mine are christmas.[/QUOTE]

We went in June of 2009

Iwent for 2 weeks in July09 and took over 2000 pics-but of course missed some I now want for scrapping! I wanted to see the exit signs at small world and just found it here-THANKS!I will try to post some I have if needed.This is great!:wizard:

Quick request, the pics of the partners statues are no longer on the pages from the index and I was wondering if anyone had one they could post. Mine came out really bad and I would love one for a page in my scrapbook. Thanks so much

Quick request, the pics of the partners statues are no longer on the pages from the index and I was wondering if anyone had one they could post. Mine came out really bad and I would love one for a page in my scrapbook. Thanks so much

Thanks for letting me know about the missing photos.. I'll try to post mine tomorrow as I have some! ;)

photos in no particular order, these are all from several trips in the months of July, April, October, December, and August.

Tower of Terror:
DSC_0451_2.jpg

DSC_0448_2.jpg

DSC_0443_2.jpg

DSC_0434_2.jpg

DSC_0424_2.jpg

DSC_0418_2.jpg

DSC_0395_2.jpg

DSC_0393_2.jpg

I was wondering if anyone had a pic of the Segway People Mover in Tomorrowland (or whatever they call it these days). Maybe the loading area? I have pics of views from the ride but not of the ride itself. Thanks!

sorry I didn't have more of the santa stories. DH had started taking pics this last trip, the brown scrolls, but we all got sick and it kind of derailed our plans.

Gotta hate that! DS6 got sick our last day of vacation in December, missed all the fun at the Nick Hotel! These helped out though, I got two myself, none are the same you have, so I'm getting there! :goodvibes

Great picks BandMissB! I'm impressed.

:blush: :woohoo: I got a compliment from the master!!! Thanks!!!

I'm really loving this new lens. we shot over 90% with the Nikon AF-S Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G DX Lens. I take it everywhere.
I still need to try shooting the Lion King Show with it, that's the one place we have yet to master.

ETA: Buzz, TSM, Morocco, Chef Mickey's, and ToT were all shot with the 1.8, no flash (except for the phone at ToT) the rest were shot with the Nikon D70 and D40 with various lenses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter