Anyone have a photo of....

Gotta hate that! DS6 got sick our last day of vacation in December, missed all the fun at the Nick Hotel! These helped out though, I got two myself, none are the same you have, so I'm getting there! :goodvibes

It took us out over 4 days. Thankfully we were all ok Christmas day but the surrounding days were awful. So, I booked a trip for June, I call it the Do-Over trip! LOL

I'm glad I could help a little bit.

Does anyone have photos of the inside of Minnie's country house from Toontown? I have tons of Mickey's house but never got the chance to go into Minnie's (and I guess its closing now in Fall 2010 so I'll never get to see it!) I'd appreciate it if you could post any pics you have! Thanks!

Wow! Did not know about Minnie's house.. I'll look at my photos and post tomorrow.. I'm sure we have some... Good thing we are going in June... I'll get more photos!

Would also love to have some photos of the Christmas decor at the resorts...particularly from the Contemporary, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, and Caribbean Beach.

Also, does anyone have photos of Mickey & Minnie's houses (inside & outside, but mostly inside) decorated for Christmas time? I know they put little details like the garland on the fireplace & would love to have pics of the rooms inside their houses for the holidays.

Would also love to have some photos of the Christmas decor at the resorts...particularly from the Contemporary, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, and Caribbean Beach.

Also, does anyone have photos of Mickey & Minnie's houses (inside & outside, but mostly inside) decorated for Christmas time? I know they put little details like the garland on the fireplace & would love to have pics of the rooms inside their houses for the holidays.

From Christmas 2009? Because I have a lot of the gingerbread decorations and what not from November 2009 (GF, Poly, Contemporary).

From Christmas 2009? Because I have a lot of the gingerbread decorations and what not from November 2009 (GF, Poly, Contemporary).

WOW 2009...that would be EXCELLENT!!! Thank you so much!

I was going to say the latest pictures would be the best, but any year is ok...but 2009 is perfect! I would absolutely love to see your photos!

Quick request, the pics of the partners statues are no longer on the pages from the index and I was wondering if anyone had one they could post. Mine came out really bad and I would love one for a page in my scrapbook. Thanks so much

Partners Statue..
Picture237.jpg

Does anyone have photos of the inside of Minnie's country house from Toontown? I have tons of Mickey's house but never got the chance to go into Minnie's (and I guess its closing now in Fall 2010 so I'll never get to see it!) I'd appreciate it if you could post any pics you have! Thanks!

I did the same thing. I got a lot of Mickey's House but didn't make it into Minnie's House. I would love to see some shots, too.

I don't know if they are closing it or just moving it. I have heard both.

I'd still be interested to see some photos of the inside of Minnie's house from people on the DIS boards.

For those of you who would also like them, try doing a search through AOL & click "Images" and in the search bar, type "Minnie's Country House." I ended up finding alot of images that way.

We did a combination trip of Disney and Universal...does anyone by chance have a pic of the outside of the HardRock Universal Hotel? I have lots of interior shots but not one of the building itself.
Thanks!

Does anyone have a photo, or is going soon and can take a photo of the Magic Kingdom Cast Members during Parades? I think the parades go through Frontierland, Liberty Square and then Main Street... My husband just LANDED a job at Disney ! He will be doing what I call "Crowd control" during parades, (keeping people behind the lines , etc......). I am dying to know what he will be wearing..... He doesn't start till first week of June so i was just curious if anybody had any of these pics. Thanks !!!:)

Oh fun! :goodvibes I will actually be starting a job there in June too! :) They actually just wear black pants, a white shirt, and a black vest. Very simple outfit. Here are a couple pictures for ya:

img0858x.jpg

Driver

img0862g.jpg

Just to the right of the yellow dancer

Mark sent me....

here is a link to several thousand pictures I have taken at Disney, most of them in CA but some from FL. Some are better than others, but anyone that wants something for their personal use, just let me know, and I would be happy to email them minus the watermark.

http://ghsportphoto.com/Travel/Disney

Does anyone have a picture of the exterior/entrance area of Toy Story Mania? I couldn't find any of that in the thread. When we were there this month, it was so crowded and hot (along w/ it being Star Wars Weekend), that I didn't even think to take many pictures other than of the kids! Thanks.

Does anyone have a picture of the exterior/entrance area of Toy Story Mania? I couldn't find any of that in the thread. When we were there this month, it was so crowded and hot (along w/ it being Star Wars Weekend), that I didn't even think to take many pictures other than of the kids! Thanks.

I have one of outside the fastpass return area. I don't know how to upload a picture from my PC though. :confused3 The insert image button wants a URL address?? If someone could help me out I'd gladly share pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter