Anyone have a photo of....

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking' started by PrincessNancy96, Aug 4, 2007.

1. morgansmom2000

morgansmom2000 DIS Veteran

We'll be there this fall too! I just love looking your photos over after you're back, whether or not I need any :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Cinderella909

Cinderella909 DIS Veteran

Glad to have found this thread again. I used it last year when making my photo book and now it's time again, I'm working on this year's photo book. For starters, I'm looking for a good quality image of the Old Key West Swimming Pool (the main pool).

Thanks for your help! Karen

4. Iloveeliot

Iloveeliot DIS Veteran

Hi. I would love to find some photos of Animation Academy. I've decided to scrapbook copies of my drawings but I'd love a photo of the classroom, the lightboxes, or any signs. This was one of my very favorite things I did while at Disney. Thank you so much!!!
    (Next time I have to take more photos of rides, signs, buildings etc!)

5. morgansmom2000

I'll be there next week if no one has any!

6. Iloveeliot

Iloveeliot DIS Veteran

Hi Morgansmom. I wasn't sure if you were responding to me or the previous poster. If you were responding to me about the animation academy photos that would be wonderful and I'd really appreciate it! Thanks so much and I hope you have a wonderful trip! -Roni

7. morgansmom2000

Roni - I was responding to you. I'm not staying at Old Key West (as much as I'd love to ;) ). I'll post what I've got when I get home!

8. Iloveeliot

Iloveeliot DIS Veteran

Morgansmom, thanks a million!

9. Iloveeliot

Iloveeliot DIS Veteran

Hi. I am getting ready to scrapbook my Disney trip and I realized I have many people photos and few ride and sign photos. In the past I never kept non-people photos so I didn't take many. Somehow Disney is different and I'm really missing those photos. I'd love to use many photos on this thread to fill in the blanks. Many of the photos were posted 2+ years ago so even if I ask permission to use them it is doubtful that the owner of the photo will be on this site and respond. Can I do one post listing the many photos I'd like to use? After waiting for a while if I don't hear back is it safe to go ahead and use the photo? How long should I wait for an answer? I am so very excited to find these photos but I don't want to offend anyone by using their image without asking. Thanks so much for all suggestions! -Roni

10. PrincessNancy96

PrincessNancy96 Scrapbook Mom Moderator

The intent of this thread was for us to use these photos.. So if the photos were posted you are permitted to use them (without asking each individual poster)

Mark Barberi has allowed us to use his photos. He just likes thank you and to know what photos you use. I especially love his sign photos!! Mark has been very good about helping us scrappers out by sharing his photography skills!!!

11. wdwmickey

wdwmickey <font color=purple>I am the scrapbooking queen and

Roni--if any of the photos you want to use were posted by MarkBarbieri you can use those without specific permission. He posts over here specifically for scrapbook use. Also, he has a great thread with signs :) and one with dark ride pics too!!!

ETA: looks like PN96 and I were posting at the same time ;)

12. Kilted Candyman

Kilted Candyman Mouseketeer

Good day all,

While on a weekend trip my wife and I went to the Hall of the Presidents. While there I saw the dress was worn by First Lady Edith.

I have a hobby of bobbin lace making and I saw there was a very nice piece on her dress. I tried to get some sample photos but none turned out good enough to analyze it to make a pricking (pattern).

Does anyone have a good picture of the lace?

Thanks,
    Jim

13. mouselovenfamily

mouselovenfamily DIS Veteran

I have some photos but they are actually too dark...I can take one when I get back if it would help....

14. Kilted Candyman

Kilted Candyman Mouseketeer

If you or anyone is going I would appreciate it but not as a special trip for just that.

Thx,
    Jim

15. newtexan

newtexan DIS Veteran

Looking for the Garden Wing of the Contemporary.

16. wbh1964

wbh1964 Mouseketeer

I am working on my dd make a wish trip from Christmas...Please, does anyone have a photo of the Beauty and Beast sign for the shop at the Studios?
    Thank you

17. mlktwins

mlktwins Mouseketeer

Hi all! Am looking for a picture of the bigger Kim Possible station near Odyssey Center. I have pics of 2 of the stations in the countries, but am hoping for a picture where we got our first mission.

Thanks so much!

18. Mary Pops In

Mary Pops In Earning My Ears

Does anyone have photos of the 2011 Gingerbread House in the Grand Floridian? Need a couple for a scrapbook page. Thanks.

Mary Pops In
    :laundy:

19. morgansmom2000

I have some! We went to 1900 Park Fare there. If you PM me your email address, I can send them via Picassa.

20. MI mom of 3

MI mom of 3 <font color=green>didn't feel any panic that we we

Does anyone have any pictures from this year's MVMCP Parade? I was in an awkward spot for good pictures.

Thanks so much!!

21. mlktwins

mlktwins Mouseketeer

If you can't find anyone from this year's parade, I have some from last year's MVMCP. Let me know...