Anyone else sick of Star Wars?

Definitely not - though I am a fan

I do have to say that I feel like they are going overboard with all the advertisement ... I mean, at this point, is anyone seeing a sign and saying "whoa, there is a Star Wars moving coming out? I had no idea!!!"

I've never been a Star Wars fan, and chuckled out loud at the Star Wars Coffee Mate Creamer in the store - REALLY? But - Iv'e got to agree with RmeDad - Frozen has made me want to puke popsicles for a LONG time! :furious::hyper:

I 100% am tired of it too. However, just like Frozen, there is a large fan base which is why Disney is catering to it. I can't fault them for that at all.

With this being said, I am a bit annoyed that something like Animation Academy has gone away for the new Star Wars Launch Bay. Talk about taking something unique and classic out.

Nope, sorry, I love Star Wars. If I'm remembering correctly, the advertising and marketing for the prequels was much more intense than for the Force Awakens. Not that that really matters, just an observation.

Well, considering we have the other movies on blu-ray, have pre-purchased our tickets for the upcoming movie, and that I'm trying to find some justification to buy at least one of the pairs of these boots...

c3po boot.jpg r2d2 boot.jpg storm boot.jpg

...I'd say I won't be getting tired of it any time soon :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter