Anyone else sick of Star Wars?

Yes, I have had enough of Star Wars! I get people are obsessed with it, and I really like the movie, but enough already! It really seems like it is All-Star-Wars All-The-Time! I hate that so many good attractions are going by the wayside to make room for even more Star Wars.

If you love Star Wars you never get sick of it the force is strong In you....always

I love Star Wars I grew up on it and I'm excited for all the things Disney will do to promote it. I'm pumped for my son to have new Star Wars movies to grow up on and actually have a physical place to see characters rides etc that I didn't growing up.

Never liked it the first time around.
Same here.

I am a bit annoyed that something like Animation Academy has gone away for the new Star Wars Launch Bay. Talk about taking something unique and classic out.
I'm even sadder that Disneyland is permanently closing the Big Thunder Barbecue to convert the "space" to StarWarsLand. Big Thunder Barbecue is a very fun restaurant with live musical entertainment and great atmosphere. Jon Walmsley (Jason Walton) used to sing there.

I saw the movies as a kid but I prefer Star Trek to Star Wars.
Me, too. "Live long and prosper."

Even now, i still love the star wars stuff everywhere.

I was a bit irked that all of the Star Tours merch is missing from Star Tours tho. The ONE time I was actually going to buy the giant Star Speeder toy, and then its gone!
I guess I can try ebay or something.

Love, Love, Love the new movie! I've seen it twice and would like to go once more before its out of theatres!

Another thing that irks me is that they are selling those giant Darth Vader and Storm trooper figures (not life size, but the size of a kid. They're in target, walmart, etc). and they only have those 2 characters.
I want a C3PO figure in that size!

Another thing that irks me is that they are selling those giant Darth Vader and Storm trooper figures (not life size, but the size of a kid. They're in target, walmart, etc). and they only have those 2 characters.
Hit the PowerBall, pay me enough money, and I'll paint myself gold and follow yo around and say smart, snarky stuff in a condescending manner. :duck::jester:

I know! I want my "Slave Leia" giant action figure!

...and FWIW, I am ready for FULL-ON Star Wars for the next 6 years!!! Less than 1 year for Rouge One and the trailer for Star Wars 8 should be released on Force Friday!

Nope.
There are so few main stream shows, movies with both a female and POC as positive leads. I will support and help push the Star Wars agenda all day because of this. We need more female leads, more POC on the big screen, with positive and dynamic storylines.

Flashback to 1933: "Is anyone sick of this Mickey Mouse character yet?" (Walt) Disney invented hype through marketing.

Although, to be fair - people did get sick of Mickey ... and for a while Donal Duck was their number 1 character. Walt pushed for Mickey to be the Sorcerer's appretice to get him back in the spotlight

just out of curiosity here, but how much money?

Get an R2D2 much more useful at getting you out of a jam.

I get those who are tired of it ask me about Frozen for that angle. But I love Star Wars and that there is more coming makes me very happy.

Last edited:
I just wanted a solid gold butler following me around the counties in Epcot and wait in lines for me. Do you know how long you hve to wait for a Grey Goose slush.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter