Any guests arriving November 1 to 30 receive FP+ testing invites?

We are not able to get in yet for FP+ or MBs, but I do have a question for those that are...Can you book FP+ for days not on your reservation?

We have a 1 night RO reservation the night before we check into a WH Townhouse. Will it limit me to only picking FP+ for that day (or presumably the next) or will I be able to pick FP+ for any days within a window up to the 5 days that I have tickets for?

My plan is to pick FP+ for the days that we would like to sleep in and try to get attractions such as TSMM at HS and Soarin at Epcot verses the MK days that I know we are going to make RD.

You should be able to select FP+s for the number of days on your park tickets, regardless of how many nights you are staying on property.

Logged on this morning and lo and behold - was able to customize my MagicPants AND make Fastpass selections!!!! Our day has arrived :banana:

MagicPants! I want some! :)

A few queries/observations:
1.While I was able to get an FP for Fantasmic reserved seating, nothing popped up for Main Street Lectrical Parade or Illuminations. Assuming these experiences will pop up later in October?

Hopefully, but no one really knows yet.

2.We're doing a split stay AKL-Yacht. I was asked to customize two sets of Magic Bands for my family. Is this normal? Thought we'd be able to re-use the same set at both resorts...

You will be able to use both sets for your entire trip. Eventually they will send out one band per person but during testing it is one band per person per reservation. Just order two different colors and enjoy!

3.My infant son also has a band. Is there a different model for very small children?

No, they are the same bands. They do, however, adjust for small children/adults with small wrists. When you get your bands you will see that they are two-tone. There is the color you selected and then a dark gray/black outer ring. That ring pulls off, leaving just the colored part, to make a smaller band. Google Magic Bands Images and you will see what I mean.

Can anyone answer how to link tix to MDE right away after purchasing?

If you select the Will Call option you will get a Will Call number. You can enter this into MDE and it will know how many tickets you purchased. You then assign each one to a member of your group.

If you opt for shipped tickets I believe you have to wait until they arrive.

Hi everyone! DH and I are checking into AKL Villas using our DVC points on November 30th. We have annual passes which have been linked to MDE. DVC ressie and ME ressie have all been linked to MDE as well.

So I really just want to verify with you guys that I won't be able to customize Magic Bands or make Fast Pass+ selections until 60 days out. FYI...we are at 66 days as of today.

Thanks everyone! We are so excited to use this new system!!!

Trying to help a.coworker out. She has ressies at BC arrives 11/7. She is going with 2 other families and so they have 3 separate reservations. One of her friends "invited" her to join MDE. She logs in and can see her reservation, but anyone know where she goes to "accept" the invite? Directions said to go to notifications but I don't see that anywhere.

You should be able to select FP+s for the number of days on your park tickets, regardless of how many nights you are staying on property.

MagicPants - OMG, I was so excited, did not re-read myself. Of course, everyone knows MagicPants will only be part of the second wave of MyDisneyExperience.:rotfl2:

We check in 11/28. Main page says customize your mb but when I click it takes me to my ticket page and ot shows my AP RFID card. No mb to customize

Is this because it is ap?

Any other nov ap holders get to customize their mb yet?

and nothing yet. I no longer get the "box" when I click on FP+ although I still can't select anything. But no matter how many times I log out/log in, I still can't customize my MBs. :confused3

11/30 check-in, and in the same boat as you! What resort are you in? Wonder if that matters?

I checked disneyworld.com this morning before coming here and was able to customize bands and select FastPass+ . WooHoo!!!!! :thumbsup2 (I'm not even sure how I feel about FastPass+, but as an excessive planner it just gives me another thing to plan.)

We are staying at AoA, Nov 4-12.

So I still need to plan out our days and work with DH on deciding on fastpasses. SIL just sent me her UT tickets that I will need to register for her and make her selections too. I know I am going to run into problems and have lots of questions but for right now I am just excited!

Does anyone know if this is still a test period or are they unfolding everything for Nov? I am just curious if tradition fasspasses will still be available? It will make a difference how I plan our FastPass+.

My plan is to schedule FassPass+ for late in the day. This assumes I can still use traditional fastpass for mid morning returns.
If traditional fastpass is gone I may want to spread my FastPass+ out thru out the day. And I would need to pick some of our favorites that we like to do twice. Hmmm, strategy.

Hi everyone! DH and I are checking into AKL Villas using our DVC points on November 30th. We have annual passes which have been linked to MDE. DVC ressie and ME ressie have all been linked to MDE as well.

So I really just want to verify with you guys that I won't be able to customize Magic Bands or make Fast Pass+ selections until 60 days out. FYI...we are at 66 days as of today.

Thanks everyone! We are so excited to use this new system!!!

You might be able to personalize your MB tomorrow...I arrive 11/29 and was NOT able to do it yesterday, but today was able to. It is looking like you need to be at 60 days to do FB+

We check in 11/28. Main page says customize your mb but when I click it takes me to my ticket page and ot shows my AP RFID card. No mb to customize Is this because it is ap? Any other nov ap holders get to customize their mb yet?

When I click on customize it rakes me to a page to confirm my address. I didn't go any farther than that because DDs are at school and I want them to pick their own colors.

(11/29 arrival, AP holder)

11/30 check-in, and in the same boat as you! What resort are you in? Wonder if that matters?

and we are actually checking in 11/29 with a 1 day RO. Package starts 11/30. IT is supposedly working on my ticket issue (DD does not show the 2 day tickets associated with the package. I have 1 set and DH has 2!!). Until that gets fixed, I don't know that I can get her MBs anyway.

Just wish SOMETHING would work.

We check in 11/28. Main page says customize your mb but when I click it takes me to my ticket page and ot shows my AP RFID card. No mb to customize

Is this because it is ap?

Any other nov ap holders get to customize their mb yet?

No, it isn't because of your APs. We have them as well and are all set.

Try this...open on line check in and go through the process. You will probably get an error message but just ignore it. Go back to the main Disney page and log out of your account. Log back in and you should be able to personalize your bands.

You may have to do this several times. If all else fails you can call IT at (407) 939-7765 (press #2).

We arrive November 30 staying at Wilderness Lodge. So far I haven't been able to customize my bands or select my FP+.

1.While I was able to get an FP for Fantasmic reserved seating, nothing popped up for Main Street Lectrical Parade or Illuminations. Assuming these experiences will pop up later in October

I was able to book illuminations prefferred seating with my FP+ selection. Coudl not do Main Street.

Does anyone know if the Pirates of the Carribean ride is still being offered as a FP+? That one did not show as an option for me.

So today I logged onto MDE and I am able to make fastpass+ selections but no options for magic bands. I have not done online check in though. Do I need to do that to have the option for the magic bands?

I did not check in online and today I was able to personalize magic bands. Last night I did the Fastpass Plus selections. I do not think online check-in is required even if some people are saying it is.. My sister did not check in online and neither did I and we both did our magic bands.

When I click on customize it rakes me to a page to confirm my address. I didn't go any farther than that because DDs are at school and I want them to pick their own colors.

(11/29 arrival, AP holder)

You can go through the process now with the information you have. Then you can go back in when you know what colors your DDs want. The bands won't ship until 30 days before you arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter