Any guests arriving November 1 to 30 receive FP+ testing invites?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Doug7856, Aug 27, 2013.

1. kenny

kenny I just want it to look like nothing else in the wo

We are dvc members so I dont get the online check in option from the site. Guess I will have to call IT. Ugh!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Pills

Pills Mouseketeer

I logged into MDE last night (back to school night) to show a friend and noticed that I had a FP+ option show up... and then I COMPLETELY FORGOT until this morning.

Have MBs and FP+. My wife's in Rome on business, so going to wait until this weekend to set things up (except a Soarin' FP+ before our Behind the Seeds tour!).

Just customized my MB, too. Finally!

4. AndiSlamberg

AndiSlamberg Mouseketeer

Customized my magic bands, but nothing showing up for FP+ suggestions? Check in November 4th

5. ses1230

ses1230 DIS Veteran

Oh, thanks for that info!

Maybe you know this - in MDE, my AP and my DDs AP show up. DH does not even though I linked it. When the time comes can I still make FP+ reservations for him?

6. sarehm

sarehm Boston Terriers Rule!

Arriving Caribbean Beach Nov. 2nd and was able to select FP+ today but still can't order the Magic Bands :(

7. KNovacovschi

KNovacovschi DIS Veteran

I just picked the timeframe provided, 5:55-6:15. Sorry this was for Fantasmic, I'm sure it would be the same for illuminations. :) Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

8. KNovacovschi

KNovacovschi DIS Veteran

Ended up being able to do it last night, I just had to modify my checkin as I did online checkin last week. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

9. KNovacovschi

KNovacovschi DIS Veteran

Illuminations was available for Nov 22 last night, what date are you looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

10. babydoll65

babydoll65 please stand clear of the doors, por favor manteng

I had this problem on my ipod this morning. I had to take the app off then reload it and then fp for everyone in my party showed up.

11. My2CrazyGirls

My2CrazyGirls DIS Veteran

I don't think this is the case. I have 8 day tickets attached to a WL stay (6 nights) and then I will be at Swan for 3 nights. So my vacation is Nov 21- 30. It will let me make FP+ for Nov 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 which is 7 days. However, we are arriving so late on the 21st we wont be at a park. So we are going to the parks on Nov 28 and 29 and it will not let me make FP+ selections. I am OK with this AS LONG AS THEY GIVE ME A KTTW CARD so I can use the old FP system. Does anyone have experience with this?

12. momofmaz

momofmaz Mouseketeer

Customized our bands this morning for our November 14th Beach Club stay!!!!!!! :cheer2::cheer2:

13. BwoZoo22

BwoZoo22 DIS Veteran

People have reported issues with FP+ selections around Thanksgiving. That may be your issue, not your room ressie. Others have reported getting MBs with room only ressies, but no FP+ options.

14. DonaldnDaisy5

DonaldnDaisy5 Mouseketeer

I was told last night that even if we could make fastpassplus reservations without magicbands they wouldn't mean anything.

15. My2CrazyGirls

My2CrazyGirls DIS Veteran

I don't know, it is says we are not eligible for FP+ for those days. People have been able to make FP+ on Thanksgiving. I will give it a few days and then call IT. I am OK with not being able to do FP+ on those days if that is the rule....but they need to let me use the old FP system and give me KTTW card or something so I can access FP like every other guest.

I still cannot customize MB but I didn't do online check in yet so maybe that is why. I am 57 or 58 days out.

16. ParrotBill

ParrotBill Yo ho, yo ho, a parrot's life for me

Anyone with a DVC reservation in November figure out how to get through this yet?

"Magicpants" is the funniest thing I've read on DIS in weeks.

I may in fact call them "MagicPants" because it will take a sharp-eared listener to hear the difference!

17. disneyfantotheend

disneyfantotheend DIS Veteran

Another question, can DVC point rentals get MBs???

18. Kelleigh710

Kelleigh710 Mouseketeer

Yes! I have a DVC reservation for 11/10-11/16 and I just got my Fastpass+ choices today!

19. BwoZoo22

BwoZoo22 DIS Veteran

Great, now a MagicPants rumor is going to get going and everyone is going to be asking where they can get them and why haven't they shown up on their MDE menu. :lmao: What's the number to call for MP issues? (407) DW MPANT? :rolleyes:

20. babydoll65

babydoll65 please stand clear of the doors, por favor manteng

I want to pair of magicpants, where can I buy a pair:rotfl2:

21. scottishvixen

scottishvixen Earning My Ears

Argh! I'm getting so frustrated. When I use the app on the ipad to attempt fp+ I now get the error of some guests tickets are not applicable. I have the tickets linked to the reservation as per the package so DH and I both have ours. DH2 doesn't need a ticket and I can't select him anway so I don't think he can be the problem.

Please just let me make selections and customize!