Any chatter about more 2016 dates?

Thanks for the info Disney Fantasy! Stops in Venice or Istanbul would be wonderful, but it sounds like it's not going to happen. Hubby just wants to sail to Greece, so hopefully the 12 night option will work time-wise.

We are hoping for a 12 night Med cruise too, maybe we will cruise together again in 2016. :) Greece would be awesome.

So is the speculation that NYC will be an add on port again like it is this year for the transatlantic, or is there some suggestion that it will be a departing port again? I am most interested in the later, if it proves to be true. If so, does any one know around how long of a cruise it would be and where it would go? Also will there only be one? Seems like if they did return to NYC, a lot of people would be very interested.

So is the speculation that NYC will be an add on port again like it is this year for the transatlantic, or is there some suggestion that it will be a departing port again? I am most interested in the later, if it proves to be true. If so, does any one know around how long of a cruise it would be and where it would go? Also will there only be one? Seems like if they did return to NYC, a lot of people would be very interested.
All I can add is they said there trying to find a way to do it, I would say the EBTA from what we know will call there again but if they did NY cruises they only have a very small spring window.

I want to say when they did NYC before they did a few one or two night cruises to nowhere and they did some 5-7 night New England/Eastern Canadian Coast cruises.

This just out on the Disney Cruise Line Blog

Disney Cruise Line Revised Final Payment and Cancelation Policy Effective March 3, 2015 originally posted on The Disney Cruise Line Blog.
It is somewhat notable that DCL last made the last change to this policy on October 1, 2014 a few weeks prior to releasing the
Winter 2015 itineraries. We are expecting Disney to announce the summer 2016 sail dates by the end of March. Last year, they were announced on March 25th.

End of March or mid Feb?

Another vote for NYC to New England/Eastern Canada. Missed the first go round, will NOT miss this again if offered. Still kicking myself.

Reactions: TAK
I would be on the NYC to New England/Eastern Canada in a heart beat!!!! But if it is a spring sailing I can't imagine that would be an itinerary. Looking forward to releases.....

Reactions: TAK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter