• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any chatter about more 2016 dates?

MaleficentRN

Orange Bird is my spirit animal.
I'd love to start planning for next summer. Must be this snow. Any rumors?
:beach:

Is there an expectation that DCL will return to Norway next year?

One " unconfirmed" rumour is YES, up to end of July, we know the Magic is in the Med mid August to late September, I have heard a number of rumours before that date.

Fantasy and Dream out of Port Canaveral for two more years then one will move in the summer.
Wonder will spend the summer in Alaska. Rumour of use of NY as well.

I keep going to the website to check if they'd released anything yet! Really curious about their European itineraries and hoping for one with a couple stops in Italy.

I keep going to the website to check if they'd released anything yet! Really curious about their European itineraries and hoping for one with a couple stops in Italy.

I'm so excited for any indication of what is to come! I am hoping for Northern Europe in late May or early June like summer 2015! The only thing I'm worried about is the price tag!:crazy2:

One " unconfirmed" rumour is YES, up to end of July, we know the Magic is in the Med mid August to late September, I have heard a number of rumours before that date.

Fantasy and Dream out of Port Canaveral for two more years then one will move in the summer.
Wonder will spend the summer in Alaska. Rumour of use of NY as well.

Disney Fantasy- BTW I hope you do a trip report of your upcoming 2015 12 nt Northern Europe!

Oh man. I'm sailing on the Fantasy 2/7-14. I'd love to book summer 2016 as my OBB. Be easier if I didn't have to pick a dummy date first. Wish they'd come out while I'm on board!

With the Disney Magic booked at Civitavecchia from mid August to late September 2016 I think you will get your wish, the very best one is a 12 night Med cruise inc Greace.

Disney Fantasy- BTW I hope you do a trip report of your upcoming 2015 12 nt Northern Europe!

Well thank you for that there is a live blog "To Russia with Mickey Bars "that will post live in July.bookmark it now, we have private tours in each port of call booked and as per usual doing something slightly different to the majority of cruisers. Not sure if I can post live from Russia as yet that's a wait and see job.

I'm so excited for any indication of what is to come! I am hoping for Northern Europe in late May or early June like summer 2015! The only thing I'm worried about is the price tag!:crazy2:

Yeeaahhhh. I'm hopeful for some nice, affordable itineraries. But not really expecting them.

I used to love hearing what people had found out or found out via ports etc. there is nothing of that this time

I really wish they would release the itineraries a little earlier!!! I keep hearing the mid-February date, so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for that!

I used to love hearing what people had found out or found out via ports etc. there is nothing of that this time

There has been a couple of threads about European ports. The Magic is listed in the Med in August and Norway in June and July. So it seems pretty similar to this years summer season.

I really wish they would release the itineraries a little earlier!!! I keep hearing the mid-February date, so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for that!

Given that the current promo runs through the 15th, my guess is they will start announcing the new schedules on the 16th:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter