Announcement at 10:45 EST for 2014

Oh, I LIKE this! The last time DCL announced a new itinerary for the Med, it was a repeat of about 1/2 the ports we took on our first DCL Med cruise. These are all new to us!

I like that there are only 2 sea days! The Baltic cruise had 4 sea days and that was too much IMO. We like to tour new places not loung on the ship. If we want to lounge on the ship, we can do that out of PC. :-)

So few questions for you TA types. Are there any prices posted anywhere for this itinerary? If so, where? Dreams Unlimited? We are taking a short cruise next week on the Dream...what is the typical on-board booking discount? If I book next week on-board and get their discount, with the new rules, will I then be unable to transfer the res to Dreams to get their OBC for this cruise?

You won't know until the Plats post their quotes tomorrow.

Humm. If that 9 night starts out at $1800/pp for an 11C it's going to be pricey by the time I can book (Silver CC)! Scared to see those prices!

Oh, I LIKE this! The last time DCL announced a new itinerary for the Med, it was a repeat of about 1/2 the ports we took on our first DCL Med cruise. These are all new to us!

I like that there are only 2 sea days! The Baltic cruise had 4 sea days and that was too much IMO. We like to tour new places not loung on the ship. If we want to lounge on the ship, we can do that out of PC. :-)

So few questions for you TA types. Are there any prices posted anywhere for this itinerary? If so, where? Dreams Unlimited? We are taking a short cruise next week on the Dream...what is the typical on-board booking discount? If I book next week on-board and get their discount, with the new rules, will I then be unable to transfer the res to Dreams to get their OBC for this cruise?
You won't know the actual prices until they start booking cruises tomorrow. The onboard booking discount is 10% off the pretax cruise price, plus you'll receive $200 OBC for cruises of 7+ days. If you plan to transfer it to Dreams Unlimited, you're better off naming them at the time you book the cruise. They get a reduced commission for transferred reservations, and you might get less onboard credit from them for doing so.

Humm. If that 9 night starts out at $1800/pp for an 11C it's going to be pricey by the time I can book (Silver CC)! Scared to see those prices!

I think you'll be fine. We booked the 7nt Med last year as a silver and got the same pricing as plats the day before (I believe).

Also, if you can't get an 11c, you'll probably get one the next week. There's always an initial rush to book then people come to their senses. :rotfl2:

Seeking some advice from the experts about 2014 holiday cruises -

It looks to me like there is a 7 nt Eastern Fantasy cruise on 12/29 and a Dream 4nt Bahamas cruise departing the same day. Am I reading that correctly? Where are the Magic and Wonder at that time? Did I miss them somehow?

Thanks!

Laurie

Fantasy is sailing Saturday (its usual day) 12/27/14 on an EC. Dream is sailing Mon 12/29/14 on a 4-night Bahamas.

lilpooh108 said:
I think you'll be fine. We booked the 7nt Med last year as a silver and got the same pricing as plats the day before (I believe).

Also, if you can't get an 11c, you'll probably get one the next week. There's always an initial rush to book then people come to their senses. :rotfl2:

Yeah but I don't want an 11C, lol. It will be too much. Nice cruise though!

Forgive me if this has been asked. Does anyone know when booking opens for these cruises?

The 9 day Alaska so doesn't work for us. BUT the Southern Caribbean TOTALLY does! Woot!

Just wish the So Caribbean was in January when we like to get out of Iowa. Not too excited about it being during Hurricane Season! And wish it was the Fantasy or Dream. Loved the Europa Area on the Fantasty!

Would anyone be willing to tell me where they are seeing the dates for the new itineraries. I only see the brochure. I am checking the Disney site, it doesn't appear to be on there. Can someone lead me to a link please?

:goodvibes

Would anyone be willing to tell me where they are seeing the dates for the new itineraries. I only see the brochure. I am checking the Disney site, it doesn't appear to be on there. Can someone lead me to a link please?

Here you go:

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/cruises-destinations/europe/itineraries/

Just click on the headings under Cruises (i.e., 4-Night Mediterranean Cruise) and you will see calendars with dates highlighted.

ETA: That's for the European cruises. For other destinations, start here:

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/cruises-destinations/

I'm trying to find the itin for the Magic immediately after the last San Juan sailing - leaving San Juan and ending up wherever she'll be that fall/winter... thinking a B2B with the first leg being the last San Juan cruise, and then whatever follows, but can't find anything.

Help please! ;-)

Also loving the WBTA itin!

debg

I know everyone's been waiting (so patiently) for these sailings to be released, but I really wish the bookings opened up two days later! We get on the Magic on Friday and will get the onboard rebooking discount. But I'm torn if I should book tomorrow and then reshop onboard...It's not like I will be busy tomorrow getting a family of 5 ready for vacation...I'm sure I'll have all the time in the world to sit on hold with DCL for an eternity! :confused3

I am on the same cruise with you on Friday. I am going to wait and get the 10% and OBC. See you at the future cruises desk.

Pah, looks like it'll only be the same old barcelona sailings and the same old ports during August when we can go.

Great :(

My thoughts exactly.

There is 12 night at the end of July which fits school dates. I was hoping for something more exciting. Same old, same old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter