Announcement at 10:45 EST for 2014

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by bats, Feb 12, 2013.

1. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

Really????? Why? I doubt they will that fast

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Summerl30

Summerl30 Mouseketeer

We did a Venice sailaway last year, and it is the best we've done so far! That is such an exciting itinerary!

4. Silverfox97

Silverfox97 PLATINUM Castaway Club

Oh the prices on the WBTA are incredibly reasonable and it does give you some southern ports AND end in San Juan so you could tack on extra time there. I'd love to see ya on our cruise, but if I had the choice, I would totally do the WBTA.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

5. BWV Dreamin

BWV Dreamin DIS Veteran

Wish they had another departure port other than Barcelona. Have they ever departed from elsewhere in Europe for any of the Med cruises?

6. Meghatron

Meghatron DIS Veteran

Well... they've added Venice as a departure port for 2014 according to multiple posts, blogs, and official announcements.

7. luke

luke SeƱor Mejor

Didn't they depart from Dover for the Baltic cruises too a few years back?

:goodvibes

8. Silverfox97

Silverfox97 PLATINUM Castaway Club

Yes they did

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

9. Polyluvr

Polyluvr DIS Veteran

What time can I book ? I have no idea what level I am w them ~ we have done 3 cruises w DCL . Can I book today ?

10. cris0809

cris0809 Might be why the rum is always gone

Yes you can book today (everyone can). 8am eastern time.

11. Polyluvr

Polyluvr DIS Veteran

Thank you :)

12. kaseyC

kaseyC Mom to 3 lovely Princesses

Online booking seems to be live right now. I just priced out two 2014 Med cruises.

13. MAJPLO

MAJPLO DIS Veteran

Not so here. Darn

14. kaseyC

kaseyC Mom to 3 lovely Princesses

Go under the Search for a cruise section. Click Find a Cruise. The home ports of Venice, San Juan and San Diego are not showing but if you select Med, Caribbean or Pacific coastal and the 2014 month... the new itineraries show up and can be booked.

15. Anal Annie

Anal Annie <font color=magenta>....at least I KNOW I'm a kook

Hope - they have a 12 night and some 9 nighters out of Venice!! They primarily do Greece & Turkey ports. And some over night in Venice the last night! Dumb DCL website tho - the port of Venice is not showing up on the website to select it!! It's not showing as an option - you have to just select Europe, the Magic and the month then open the itineraries to see what they do. Even their automated maps are wrong! The ones for Venice show them as leaving from Barcelona with the wrong ports!! Go look!! We would love to do one of the Venice cruises....but no can do for 2014 with Hawaii on the books for this summer....keeping all of my fingers and toes crossed they'll offer them again in 2015!! I looked at a couple this morning & on some the SPH rooms were already gone!! So I guess they're selling pretty good...

16. BWV Dreamin

BWV Dreamin DIS Veteran

Ok! I was trying to get pricing. We can't go until 2015. Let's book those SPH together!!

17. Anal Annie

Anal Annie <font color=magenta>....at least I KNOW I'm a kook

Let's cross our fingers that DCL keeps these itineraries & pricing (or similar) for 2015!! Since Jared will be starting college that fall and who knows when he'll have to leave we'll probably try to cruise in mid-late July so we know we won't have any conflicts... If I didn't want to plan one last big vaca with him I'd consider the WB TA....those prices are rock bottom!! So after 2015 and he's established in college we can consider repo cruises (TA's and PC's) which have always been during school.:cool1: