Announcement at 10:45 EST for 2014

we can not do that we get a fine for unexcused absence

Oh that stinks!! I have read where some schools are very strict about allowing family vacations. I feel lucky that ours allows them- and excused absences too! Southern here we come..... now comes the waiting......:rolleyes1

It's interesting that the Panama Canal cruises will begin or end in San Diego instead of Los Angeles. Also, the repo cruises between San Diego and Vancouver are only 4 and 5 nights.

I saw that too which I found surprising since I would think they would want to keep any West Coast arrivals/departures closer to Disneyland. But then again....they never advertised that they were here in the first place so I guess they have never been too concerned with the DCL/Disneyland connection.

I am glad to see that Alaska is still on the schedule for 2014. Hopefully 2014 will be our year :goodvibes

Looking for dates for the 5 night Med cruise. And any idea on itinerary?

we can not do that we get a fine for unexcused absence

Have you tried speaking to your Principal? We just got off a 7 day Western Caribbean, and the Principal allowed us to have the kids on Independent Studies for the week (so I had the kids do their homework on the plane rides). It doesn't hurt to ask...of course, I would never pull out a child in Middle School because it's just too much to miss.

Great! Where did you find dates? And is there a place it shows the exact itinerary?

Happy to help! :goodvibes

All from the TA site:

Saturday
Barcelona, Spain

Sunday
At Sea

Monday
Villefranche, France

Tuesday
La Spezia, Italy

Wednesday
Civitavecchia, Italy

Thursday
Naples, Italy

Friday
At Sea

Saturday
Barcelona, Spain

I just emailed my TA to move the cruise I booked on-board to Dec 1, 2014. It will be a long time coming but a nice graduation trip for me since I should (finally) be done with my degree by then. :)

When's the 9 night Med?

June 26 and July 5

Thursday
Venice, Italy

Friday
At Sea

Saturday
Katakolon, Greece

Sunday
Piraeus, Greece

Monday
Kusadasi, Turkey

Tuesday
Rhodes, Greek Isles

Wednesday
Mykonos, Greek Isles

Thursday
At Sea

Friday
At Sea/Venice, Italy

Saturday
Venice, Italy

brookelizabeth said:
June 26 and July 5

Thursday
Venice, Italy

Friday
At Sea

Saturday
Katakolon, Greece

Sunday
Piraeus, Greece

Monday
Kusadasi, Turkey

Tuesday
Rhodes, Greek Isles

Wednesday
Mykonos, Greek Isles

Thursday
At Sea

Friday
At Sea/Venice, Italy

Saturday
Venice, Italy

Oh man. DCL is tempting me big time!!!!! I'm going to have to book this!!!

anyone have the 12-nt itinerary from venice?

There are three types: with Greece, with Venice, Barcelona to Venice - which would you like?

ETA you said FROM Venice, my mistake!

July 14
Monday
Venice, Italy

Tuesday
At Sea

Wednesday
At Sea

Thursday
Piraeus, Greece

Friday
Kusadasi, Turkey

Saturday
Rhodes, Greek Isles

Sunday
Heraklion, (Crete) Greece

Monday
Mykonos, Greek Isles

Tuesday
Santorini, Greek Isles

Wednesday
At Sea

Thursday
Valetta, Malta

Friday
At Sea

Saturday
Barcelona, Spain

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter